Draik Lair

Spritzie

Colors that actually give clothing or more than just one specific color is always better in a way you know? Unless you have all that paint brush clothing and then just pick a simple color to make it all fit together you know...*thinks of a White Kacheek*

This is why it's kinda hard to pick which color to paint a Draik first, even if it's only for clothing because some people get attached to a certain color ^_^

I hope they put that lighter blue on the inside of the wings and ears ^^ 'Cause that's how I pictured them in my head

I totally agree. Or at least kind of more transparent.. same thing *facepalm* That's how I pictured them too! And maybe the lighter blue part on their claws...

I agree. I think that would look best. I wish there could be more variation, but when a PB is just a pattern, or color, it's harder. That's why I don't really like pets with the simple colors, Gold, Silver, Ghost, etc. I like when they get creative. But I think almost all colors look amazing on Draiks. (Though I still don't like Gold and such.) And there's a couple of the fancier colors of Draiks I don't like as well, like Christmas, Island..

Yeah, same here. They could at least try doing a FEW different colours for some of the pets :P

I also agreeo n the gold draik point. I don't even know if I like ice draiks, but I hate gold draiks *shudder*. Haha, you know my favourite is Desert :P

I'm not a huge fan of Royal Girl Draiks, so that will be the first color I paint Aitvara for clothes. Then it will be Desert, then Faerie. I'll probably leave her Desert either until I can afford a Faerie. None of the other colors with clothes strike my fancy.

Wow. That's awesome. I'm so bad at restocking.

That would be really awesome. To have the clothing on a Maractite Draik. I hope they don't turn out so awesome that I question wanting to paint Aitvara Faerie.

I'm not a huge fan of Royal Girl Draiks, so that will be the first color I paint Aitvara for clothes. Then it will be Desert, then Faerie. I'll probably leave her Desert either until I can afford a Faerie. None of the other colors with clothes strike my fancy.

Same here. I hate the wig with a passion, and I kinda like the colour, but still. Bleh.

Hey, maybe at some point we'll have almost-twin desert draiks :D

Too bad I really like Desert and Royalboys so hopefully I don't get too attached to one color so that Uvertira can be Maractite in the end x3

Yesterday I restocked on some bamboo foreground and got 81k! Yay for rebuilding xD

Haha, nice! xD I kinda hope I don't like maractite, because at this point my favourite pet/color overall is a desert draik.. and i'm happyw ith that lol

Holy NP, Batman! Congrats!

Wow. That's awesome. I'm so bad at restocking.

That would be really awesome. To have the clothing on a Maractite Draik. I hope they don't turn out so awesome that I question wanting to paint Aitvara Faerie.

Same here on the questioning painting...

Oh wow, I only went to go eat with an old friend and I saw around 214k in my shop til (saw Spritzie on there lolz!) Thanks again for buying from me ^_^

Now I have 400k in the bank...guess I'll to determine to wait until the full 5 million for the Island PB for my krawk or wait until I pass 10 million again...I do not know xD

Oh wow, I only went to go eat with an old friend and I saw around 214k in my shop til (saw Spritzie on there lolz!) Thanks again for buying from me ^_^

Now I have 400k in the bank...guess I'll to determine to wait until the full 5 million for the Island PB for my krawk or wait until I pass 10 million again...I do not know xD

Holy bejeebers! I should buy from you but I can't really afford anything.. Should I RS a bit today?

I go look at your krawk!! :D

Wait where is it? xD

:whistle: I have no idea what you're talking about Eevee. :D I almost sent you one of the books to sell again, because after Aitvara read it, I got to keep it. But I read it to my Rainbow Jubjub instead.

And I just spend 59k on the Malicious Faerie BG and 150k on another Icy Snowflake for the ALP. I can't stop spending! But I'm back to playing games.

I need to set a goal. Perhaps to get Aitvara painted Royal Girl before... maybe the end of January. :yes:

:whistle: I have no idea what you're talking about Eevee. :D I almost sent you one of the books to sell again, because after Aitvara read it, I got to keep it. But I read it to my Rainbow Jubjub instead.

And I just spend 59k on the Malicious Faerie BG and 150k on another Icy Snowflake for the ALP. I can't stop spending! But I'm back to playing games.

I need to set a goal. Perhaps to get Aitvara painted Royal Girl before... maybe the end of January. :yes:

Haha, nice. If you want you could buy some snacks from mine! :whistle:

I seriously should RS a bit today though, shouldn't I :guiltysmiley:

Good spends though! And hey, its for the ALP *shrug*

I have a goal of by next September.. And hopefully as I get closer and I'm able to earn more NP a day, I can inch it back :P

*winks* alriiiiiighty Spritzie ;D

At least you're buying the things you want! I restocked on that background once before but then I sold it...wish I knew you wanted it, probably would have gave you a Draik Lair Discount ^_^

I don't have my krawk yet but I have the potion! I'm waiting until after the Dream Pet Giveaway (incase they pick me) before I go morphing her incase they do pick me and give me an Island Krawk ^~^ If not, then after I come back from the holidays, I'll morph Atzicitlali :3

I'm totally in love with BGs. I can never get enough. I need to get a goal, like 750k, and I'm not allowed to spend over 20k a week, until I get it.

I look forward to painting her, but I worry, because with her being Camo, I have lots of cool things to customize her with that look awesome. I'm not sure what I'll have for her once she's Royal.

I can't wait to see your Krawk!

Aw thank you ^^ Since I know what to paint her and stuff, that's why I'm leaving Uvertira last on all the painting since it's gonna be more than one brush on him...but at least after that I'll be more done on all the painting for ALL my pets x3

If I ever restock something really good like a rare Background, Foreground, or something, should I post it here and see if anyone would want me to save it for them and give the Draik Lair Discount? ^_^

I'm definitely interested in Backgrounds and Foregrounds. BGs are my favorite :D

The only other pets I need to paint, other than Aitvara is a Jubjub (Fire), Jetsam (Camo) and... that's all I can think of at the moment.

Backgrounds and foregrounds then ^^ (the more rarer ones not the cheap ones like that Floral one or w/e).

I wanna paint Atzicitlali(Island Krawk), Uvertira(lots of pbs), Faith(Island Cybunny), and Zoa(I don't know yet for Aisha) After all that painting business is done...either go for more battledome stuff (weapons, training, etc.) or try to finish my Love Gallery ^_^

There's just so many things to do. I never got into painting in the first bunch of years I played. Lil was the only one I painted and she's Rainbow. All my other original 4, are the basic colors I created them as.

I just want to work towards my next Draik, and get my account built up. That way, I'm not broke if I see something I like. (Or I have to wait, like with the Christmas Orbulon. I'm not painting Spritzie's Orbulon, so I have to buy another.)

I'm thinking... maybe I should paint Aitvara Christmas, just in case I like any of the clothes later. It's a really cheap PB. I could even paint her right back to Camo if I wanted.

The only thing I really like about Christmas Draiks is that little mistletoe on it's tail. Not a big fan of the clothing in my opinion ^^; But yeah, you can afford both brushes probably in a day or two's worth of gaming =D

You're right...there really is a lot to do xD

*winks* alriiiiiighty Spritzie ;D

At least you're buying the things you want! I restocked on that background once before but then I sold it...wish I knew you wanted it, probably would have gave you a Draik Lair Discount ^_^

I don't have my krawk yet but I have the potion! I'm waiting until after the Dream Pet Giveaway (incase they pick me) before I go morphing her incase they do pick me and give me an Island Krawk ^~^ If not, then after I come back from the holidays, I'll morph Atzicitlali :3

Nice, lol. Prolly a good plan to wait though :P

Whoa.. How do you pronounce that name?! lol

I'm totally in love with BGs. I can never get enough. I need to get a goal, like 750k, and I'm not allowed to spend over 20k a week, until I get it.

I look forward to painting her, but I worry, because with her being Camo, I have lots of cool things to customize her with that look awesome. I'm not sure what I'll have for her once she's Royal.

I can't wait to see your Krawk!

I need some good customising stuff for my peo, Xuquei, once I paint her royal (post-draik), and of course some good stuff for my draik once I get HER ready for customising (aka, female). Spritzie and Eevs, you'll need to help me get started on a customising career! :D

Aw thank you ^^ Since I know what to paint her and stuff, that's why I'm leaving Uvertira last on all the painting since it's gonna be more than one brush on him...but at least after that I'll be more done on all the painting for ALL my pets x3

If I ever restock something really good like a rare Background, Foreground, or something, should I post it here and see if anyone would want me to save it for them and give the Draik Lair Discount? ^_^

I don't know if I want to paint for clothes or not, but i'm sure in a few months I'll come around and decide to. That also makes me think... Should I try and get a blue draik egg instead, and buy the brush separately? It might be a bit cheaper and easier..

I'm definitely interested in Backgrounds and Foregrounds. BGs are my favorite :D

The only other pets I need to paint, other than Aitvara is a Jubjub (Fire), Jetsam (Camo) and... that's all I can think of at the moment.

Haha, I need some good BG's, and some good clothes. :P

Backgrounds and foregrounds then ^^ (the more rarer ones not the cheap ones like that Floral one or w/e).

I wanna paint Atzicitlali(Island Krawk), Uvertira(lots of pbs), Faith(Island Cybunny), and Zoa(I don't know yet for Aisha) After all that painting business is done...either go for more battledome stuff (weapons, training, etc.) or try to finish my Love Gallery ^_^

I think that once I have my draik, I'll actually buy some Neocash stuff and try entering in the Customising contests.

Right now I plan on only having three pets.. AmethystCrystal08 (baby lupe, my first neopet), Xuquei (painting royal girl at least; I have X-mas stuff, might paint: desert, halloween, island, or pirate), and my draik (at least desert but I might paint it... X-mas, halloween, island for the hat thing, pirate, RG for the jewels)...

There's just so many things to do. I never got into painting in the first bunch of years I played. Lil was the only one I painted and she's Rainbow. All my other original 4, are the basic colors I created them as.

I just want to work towards my next Draik, and get my account built up. That way, I'm not broke if I see something I like. (Or I have to wait, like with the Christmas Orbulon. I'm not painting Spritzie's Orbulon, so I have to buy another.)

I'm thinking... maybe I should paint Aitvara Christmas, just in case I like any of the clothes later. It's a really cheap PB. I could even paint her right back to Camo if I wanted.

I never painted any of my pets when I started playing when I was six..

I would go for the x-mas PB for Aitvar. It really IS cheap enough, and you could even try customising for the holidays for the contest with the clothes :P

The only thing I really like about Christmas Draiks is that little mistletoe on it's tail. Not a big fan of the clothing in my opinion ^^; But yeah, you can afford both brushes probably in a day or two's worth of gaming =D

You're right...there really is a lot to do xD

I love the christmas draik costume! I have the Peophin ear mistletoe things that are really cute, so having the draik one would be awesome too haha.

Ugh it's driving em crazy. I have so many things I need to buy, and I'm still saving for that draik. I feel like I just started walking across the united states and I've only taken a single step, but yet I'll get a million bucks at the end. You know? :P