Draik Lair

Spritzie

From what I got on my notes (yes I have notes just for pokemon) for my perfect team I formed around these specific pokemon.

1. Dragonite

2. Milotic

3. Jumpluff

4. Blissey

5. Skarmory

6. Gengar

I might change a lot of it though but it's good to have an idea before I start with the extreme training...both IV AND EV :evil:

I feel I should put an Eevee member in there ^_^

I wish my stocks would hurry up and go higher lolz xD

From what I got on my notes (yes I have notes just for pokemon) for my perfect team I formed around these specific pokemon.

1. Dragonite

2. Milotic

3. Jumpluff

4. Blissey

5. Skarmory

6. Gengar

I might change a lot of it though but it's good to have an idea before I start with the extreme training...both IV AND EV :evil:

I feel I should put an Eevee member in there ^_^

I wish my stocks would hurry up and go higher lolz xD

Love Dragonite, they're one of my favorite dragon types!

Nice, haha. Hey Jolly and Eev, what do you think the best Eeveelution is?

Me too! I just bought them, too D: :P

Sorry, i'd breed you one if I had wifi.

Sounds like a great team Eevee. ^^

My perfect team would probably be:

Marshtomp (Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Earthquake, Hyper Beam)

Salamence (Fire Blast, Hyper Beam, Dragon Rage, Metal Claw)

Lucario (Force Palm, Close Combat, ExtremeSpeed, Metal Claw)

Staravia (Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Steel Wing, Endeavor)

Luxray (Thunder, Crunch, Take Down, Hyper Beam)

Venasaur (Some powerful poison move, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Sleep Powder)

Umbreon. -nodnod-

Congrats on your Krawk potion Eevee. I need better focus. I'm having trouble getting past 450k for my next Draik fund. (Plus things have been crazy.)

Also guys, we need to stay more on the topic of Draiks. Pokemon and other topics really need to be taken elsewhere, since this is a Draik group.

Holy bejeebers, one night away and so many posts!!! xD

I know the feeling, Spritzie. I'm finally hitting 780k, and I'll hopefully hit 800k today. I still feel so overwhelmed because it's so far away, you know? I did earn 40k ish last night though! Spent 16 of it on stocks, but then I got back up to like 25k I want to say, deposited that. Blah! :P

Daw and okay on the Pokemon note. :) Jolly and Eevs wanna make a PM thingy?

PS. Nice one, Jolly xD

*giggle* Oh come on Spritzie, that was funny though xDD

I just had this really awesome thought that was related to draiks vs. dragons (like medieval dragons) that would be a suweeeet conversation.. And I forgot it D:

You are just asking for trouble, aren't you? :P

Not yet. So far, there's only the Usul. But they've said they'll have a Maractite day in the future where they'll release a few more pets in the color. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Draik will look like.

I'm not sure at this point. With the Maractite, the pattern it already set, as is the colors, so I don't how different they can make it for each pet. (Just like the Gold, Silver, Glowing, etc. pets) But I think just because of the coloring and the fact that it's a Draik, it will look awesome regardless.

Oops! Sorry about starting the whole thing Spritzie xD Just wanted to entertain people with my struggle on the Challenge teehee ^^

TNT BETTER not mess up Maractite Draiks in any way >.> *remembers Royal Xweetoks...* I'm sorry but they could have done better D: Of course, what can they mess up with two shades of coloring for Maractite lolz ^^

It'll probably have the same pattern all over. It might have a slight different shade, darker or lighter, on the inside. I'm not sure.

I hope they put that lighter blue on the inside of the wings and ears ^^ 'Cause that's how I pictured them in my head

I agree. I think that would look best. I wish there could be more variation, but when a PB is just a pattern, or color, it's harder. That's why I don't really like pets with the simple colors, Gold, Silver, Ghost, etc. I like when they get creative. But I think almost all colors look amazing on Draiks. (Though I still don't like Gold and such.) And there's a couple of the fancier colors of Draiks I don't like as well, like Christmas, Island..