Draik Lair

Spritzie

The Challenge that got famous thanks to some bored person that made up the rules xD

Bulbapedia FTW:

The Nuzlocke Challenge is a set of rules intended to create a higher level of difficulty while playing the Pokémon games. Many challengers feel that the rules also serve the purpose of encouraging the use of Pokémon the player would not normally choose, and promoting closer bonds with the player's Pokémon. The rules are not an in-game function, but are self-imposed on the part of the player, and thus subject to variation.

The name of the challenge originates from the comic series of the same name, which features a Nuzleaf resembling John Locke as a recurring gag character.

The most basic Nuzlocke rules, as they were first introduced, are as follows:

* Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.

* The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

While not exactly a definite rule, the general consensus is that players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.

I might play now just so I can start the training! *gets workout music going*

I lost 2 valuable team members, I refuse to lose more >=P

Haha, go for it! Can you still train in like, grass and against other trainers with the vs. share?

Woo! Just train, train.. And don't stop training :D

And gaming of course. xD

Sadly I'm not far enough in the game to get the EXP. Share D:

I got all the grass I need though >:3 All the trainers have been beaten in the area xD

Ahhh! D:

True.. And there isn't a Vs. Seeker on that game now is there >.<

Woohoo! I actually beat Whitney without taking any damage and only with Hedwig!!! xD

noctowl2.gif

Hypnosis and Peck FTW!!!

After that, Morty was beaten easily and the only new members in my team are Kain(Eevee) and Angel(Azumarill) ^^

On another note, I just got the Krawk Trans Potion TODAYY!!! *does extreme happy dance* now I shall save it until after the Giveaway x3 Plus while neomailing the seller, I got the neomail addict avatar after 3 long years!

Hey, could you possibly see if Anisha would make me a draik banner with a desert draik? :D

I am so sorry, but we cant. At the very beginning when Anisha made the banners, we were thinking of doing them for all of the members. But Anisha is too busy and we decided that the banners should be for the leaders.

Pokemon? I am totally lost! :laughingsmiley:

Anyways, *waves to Ryan* Sup?

AHH! I just made 500k in one go!! *adds it to bank for Draik fund*

Woohoo! I actually beat Whitney without taking any damage and only with Hedwig!!! xD

noctowl2.gif

Hypnosis and Peck FTW!!!

After that, Morty was beaten easily and the only new members in my team are Kain(Eevee) and Angel(Azumarill) ^^

On another note, I just got the Krawk Trans Potion TODAYY!!! *does extreme happy dance* now I shall save it until after the Giveaway x3 Plus while neomailing the seller, I got the neomail addict avatar after 3 long years!

Congrats on Whitney!! I'm jealous! lol! And congrats on Morty, Kain, and Angel! I love Eevees, and their evolutions. They pack quite the punch in battle!

AND. Congratulations on the Krawk potion AND the avatar! Wooo!!!! :DD *glomp* I'm so happy for you! :D

I am so sorry, but we cant. At the very beginning when Anisha made the banners, we were thinking of doing them for all of the members. But Anisha is too busy and we decided that the banners should be for the leaders.

Pokemon? I am totally lost! :laughingsmiley:

Anyways, *waves to Ryan* Sup?

AHH! I just made 500k in one go!! *adds it to bank for Draik fund*

Dang, its okay though :)

Haha, a few years ago I would be too *pats*

WOW! 500k on what?! *strains for tips* lol

-waves at Divya- Nothing, you?

Gratz btw. ^^

You should invest that in the stock market, just sayin'. In the past week i've made 250k. 8D

What teams are you all training right now?

I just beat the fighting type gym leader in platinum with a Buneary, Staravia, Turtleish starter thing in second stage, and Luxray. -nodnod-

-waves at Divya- Nothing, you?

Gratz btw. ^^

You should invest that in the stock market, just sayin'. In the past week i've made 250k. 8D

What teams are you all training right now?

I just beat the fighting type gym leader in platinum with a Buneary, Staravia, Turtleish starter thing in second stage, and Luxray. -nodnod-

Wow.. Any suggestions as to what stock to invest in?

I'm training a vaporeon, rapidash, typlosion, pikachu, and not sure who else.. Maybe lugia or suicune.. Not totally sure xD

WOW. Congrats!!

I look every day for any stock at 15, buy 1000 shares of it, and then sell when it gets to 60.

Right now, i'm waiting on HELT to go up. I have 7k of it.

Go with Lugia. :P

What are Rapidash like? Are they worth training? I've never trained one cause I usually don't like pokemon with only 2 stages.

Thanks. ^^

Thanks to the Nuzlocke Challenge Rules...I can't really "pick" my team unless it was my first encounter in the area v.v

Right now I got my Alejandro(Quilava), Hedwig(Noctowl), Terra(Graveler), Kain(Eevee and hopefully Umbreon), Angel(Azumarill), and Golbez(Kadabra).

As for my MAIN MAIN team in SS...I don't really have one yet :P I'm going to try breeding an almost perfect Dratini and see where that gets me ^_^

Aw the Stock Market...still waiting for a +300% right now haha! The best one I see is around 170ish%

I look every day for any stock at 15, buy 1000 shares of it, and then sell when it gets to 60.

Right now, i'm waiting on HELT to go up. I have 7k of it.

Go with Lugia. :P

What are Rapidash like? Are they worth training? I've never trained one cause I usually don't like pokemon with only 2 stages.

Thanks. ^^

Wow, that's a good idea! *scampers off to stocks*

I wonder if CYBU is worth it, it's been nice to me in the past xD But I'm going for HELT for now I think?

I love Lugia, it's superb water/psy

Rapidash are REALLY great, and I love them. They do only have 2 stages, yeah.. But their fire types are awesome, and they often have the Flash Fire ability (which comes in handy, so you can fight other fire types and not have to worry as much). I have a couple ponyta I could give you on the pal pad if you've got DS? Train up to level 40 and they evolve :P

But overall I would suggest training a rapidash. They obviously aren't banned in fights, and they're really really helpful. Unless you've got a really perfect Pokemon that'll for sure leave the wild rapidash with at least 1 HP, I'd make sure to bring a really high level Pokemon with sleep powder or yawn or something, and a quick claw...

Thanks to the Nuzlocke Challenge Rules...I can't really "pick" my team unless it was my first encounter in the area v.v

Right now I got my Alejandro(Quilava), Hedwig(Noctowl), Terra(Graveler), Kain(Eevee and hopefully Umbreon), Angel(Azumarill), and Golbez(Kadabra).

As for my MAIN MAIN team in SS...I don't really have one yet I'm going to try breeding an almost perfect Dratini and see where that gets me

Aw the Stock Market...still waiting for a +300% right now haha! The best one I see is around 170ish%

Daw, although still it is a great team! Good luck on the Umbreon! I love them <33

I have a few dratini but I don't know if they're perfect, no females though, four males though :P

Wow, 170% is still great!

Sounds like a cool team, Eevee. ^^

I think HELT is in the negatives actually right now. xD

My favourite pokemon to have in a team is Marshtomp. And my favourite to battle with is Lucario. I love the move "Force Palm."

No thanks, I like catching and training my own.

Cool, thanks. ^^

I also have a secondary team i've been working on in SS.

Currently: Lucario, Tailow, Raichu, Charmeleon, and I can't remember the other two. Haven't played that game in weeks.

Sounds like a cool team, Eevee. ^^

I think HELT is in the negatives actually right now. xD

My favourite pokemon to have in a team is Marshtomp. And my favourite to battle with is Lucario. I love the move "Force Palm."

No thanks, I like catching and training my own.

Cool, thanks. ^^

I also have a secondary team i've been working on in SS.

Currently: Lucario, Tailow, Raichu, Charmeleon, and I can't remember the other two. Haven't played that game in weeks.

Heck yeah! Totally jealous!

Never had Marshtomp, I should try getting one of those eventually. I LOVE LUTARIO! They are by far one of my favorite Pokemon, up there with Chatot and Rapidash for sure. Do you happen to have any lucario/riolu eggs you'd give away? :whistle:

Haha, tis fine and no probs! If you do get one make let me know how it turns out!! :D

Wow, awesome team! Jealous of all four and I bet six lol