Draik Lair

Spritzie

Thank you! I thought so too. I'm not big on clothes. I usually go with backgrounds, trinkets, wings, etc, but it looked really nice on her. :D

Plus, with painting her Camo, she can have an Unpainted Ukali now because they're white which fits in with the Camo colors. And once she's Faerie, I can just paint it Faerie and be done. I won't have to switch around petpets.

Thank you! I thought so too. I'm not big on clothes. I usually go with backgrounds, trinkets, wings, etc, but it looked really nice on her. :D

Plus, with painting her Camo, she can have an Unpainted Ukali now because they're white which fits in with the Camo colors. And once she's Faerie, I can just paint it Faerie and be done. I won't have to switch around petpets.

Me too! I think some clothes do look nice on some pets, (I mean, dresses/pants/skirts on Peophins... blah). But there are those trinkets and jewelry bits that are just gorgeous :P

Noice! Perfect planning or epic coincidence? Haha. I should try and pick a good petpet for the desert draik once I get it.. Maybe the gold mauket or should I go for something more exotic and rare? Maybe save for a weewoo?

It was mainly a coincidence. I knew I was going to give her a Faerie Ukali, then I remembered the unpainted ones were white, which worked perfectly.

I haven't looked at Desert petpets. I'll take a peak.

Sweet! :D

Hehe, I'm looking at them too... I like:

Gallions: white, island, faerie, desert

Kepru: normal, faerie

Mauket: halloween, gold

Gruslen: spotted

Sauropod: Island, faerie

Weewoo: Yellow, white, faerie, blue (maybe they'll release more by the time I need to buy one, lol!)

I reeeally like the white and desert gallions...

I love Faellies! I totally forgot to look at those :O

I kinda like island faellies... hmmm...

Desert Onas are adorable! That's for sure a possibility.

Tehe! Gallions are so adorable, and they're only like 40k, and the white PB that i'd most likely get is 200-300k, so not too bad compared to a draik! lol

I wish I could think ahead like that Spritzie haha!!

Usually I just try to determine which species and color I want the most then try hard to earn them...then think about all the other factors after I achieved like petpets, layouts, etc.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=pangy_05_pangy_

^ Perfect example on what I mean! I was gonna make her baby all along but Boochi saved me the nps for that xD after a long while like MONTHS later, I got her petpet and layout all nice ^_^

I'm glad Boochi could do things like that! Except the time he zapped my Spotted Xweetok while I was playing NQ2 D: I had to repaint her after the Spotted Lupes were just released to the paint brush was worth more than when i first paid for them v.v

But picking that perfect petpet is so fun x3 Even though I do that very late xD

Yeah, especially because he's so mean in the BD to "green" pets.

DD::: That was horrible! Dang Boochi.. There should be a way to prevent ZBoochi from zapping expensively painted pets like that. Can you imagine Boochi zapping a maraquan pet?!

I know, right?! :D I might be re-picking some petpets for my current permies (Amethyst and Xuquei; gonna try and trade out Ilikakada)... Something adorable and cuddly for Ame and something faerie for Xuq (who I'm giong to paint royal after the holiday contest).

Ugh I hope I win that contest SO bad. Xuquei is a good name for a desert draik, right? :P

The exoticness of the name suits a Desert Draik just right ^~^

I really wish they pick a TDN member or better yet a Draik Lair member for the Giveaway haha xD

At least for my future Island Krawk I have an IDEA for the perfect petpet! First time ever lolz. I think I would jump for extreme joy if I got chosen! I would be like that kid that got a Blastoise Card!

Good luck to us all!

The exoticness of the name suits a Desert Draik just right ^~^

I really wish they pick a TDN member or better yet a Draik Lair member for the Giveaway haha xD

At least for my future Island Krawk I have an IDEA for the perfect petpet! First time ever lolz. I think I would jump for extreme joy if I got chosen! I would be like that kid that got a Blastoise Card!

Good luck to us all!

*blush* Thanks :D

That would be pwnsome :O

Haha!! Hey, ideas blossom into dreams, and dreams blossom into realities!

ME TOO! I'd prolly scream and get strange glares from my parents. *sigh* It'd be awesome, but I know it'd never happen.. But I can pray! rofl

Haha! You collect Pokemon cards, too? :D

Meh...I stopped after I was 12 years old since they just keep making MORE D: But I love the video on the little kid that screamed and laughed when he got his first Blastiose Card xD

Right now on my Pokemon adventure, I'm doing the Nuzlocke Challenge on Crystal >:3

I agree with your statement =D Even though I still don't the perfect petpet for Uvertira in mind...someday I will :3

The sad thing...I was already supposed to have my last dreamie, until that darn cookie grabber robbed me long ago Dx

Meh...I stopped after I was 12 years old since they just keep making MORE D: But I love the video on the little kid that screamed and laughed when he got his first Blastiose Card xD

Right now on my Pokemon adventure, I'm doing the Nuzlocke Challenge on Crystal >:3

I agree with your statement =D Even though I still don't the perfect petpet for Uvertira in mind...someday I will :3

The sad thing...I was already supposed to have my last dreamie, until that darn cookie grabber robbed me long ago Dx

I stopped collecting maybe three years ago, when I was ten ish. I hate how they make more so often! But I do buy a pack every once in a while, but not really xD

Noice? never heard of that, lol.

Aww! I'm sorry to hear! Cookie grabbers are like, hackers aren't they?

I just found out about the Nuzlocke Challenge yesterday on the Pokemon Forums on here ^_^ There's special rules that you must follow so it's way more challenging!

Main Rules:

1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.

2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

Optional Rules That I Included:

3. Must nickname all caught pokemon to form a deeper bond

4. NO ITEMS can be used!

5. No duplicate pokemon in the evolutionary line

6. Gift pokemon are accepted, but counts as the first pokemon in that area

7. Only get ONE chance to catch the legends. If they faint or you're out of pokeballs, tough luck!

Gonna be fun xD

Cookie grabbers aren't hackers...just people that got a hold of my info and PIN number to steal 9 million nps straight from my bank and used it on the Hidden Tower v.v (I never had the Faerie Queen avatar until after it happened).

I just found out about the Nuzlocke Challenge yesterday on the Pokemon Forums on here ^_^ There's special rules that you must follow so it's way more challenging!

Main Rules:

1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.

2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

Optional Rules That I Included:

3. Must nickname all caught pokemon to form a deeper bond

4. NO ITEMS can be used!

5. No duplicate pokemon in the evolutionary line

6. Gift pokemon are accepted, but counts as the first pokemon in that area

7. Only get ONE chance to catch the legends. If they faint or you're out of pokeballs, tough luck!

Gonna be fun xD

Cookie grabbers aren't hackers...just people that got a hold of my info and PIN number to steal 9 million nps straight from my bank and used it on the Hidden Tower v.v (I never had the Faerie Queen avatar until after it happened).

Wow, that challenge seems fun!! Good luck :D

Oh dear.. I'm sorry to hear about that D: That's horrible! Did they take the HT items too, even? I just read TDN's guide on CGers and got NoScript.. And now I have to use Firefox for neopets, lol

I managed to get my first badge without ANY fainted team members! Twice my geodude was almost gone though D:

No..they took the item away and TNT had to freeze my main account for a week afterward. I was hoping maybe TNT would give me all those nps back since it was a LOT but no...had to resave and sell everything I had just to catch up again.

After that I started using FF too lolz! Plus the only good thing about that whole experience was that I learned how to restock and took it way more seriously to the fact that I restock everyday now xD Finally caught up, got my Draik and other things I wanted, and now still going >:3

Goes to show some things CAN make you stronger!

I managed to get my first badge without ANY fainted team members! Twice my geodude was almost gone though D:

No..they took the item away and TNT had to freeze my main account for a week afterward. I was hoping maybe TNT would give me all those nps back since it was a LOT but no...had to resave and sell everything I had just to catch up again.

After that I started using FF too lolz! Plus the only good thing about that whole experience was that I learned how to restock and took it way more seriously to the fact that I restock everyday now xD Finally caught up, got my Draik and other things I wanted, and now still going >:3

Goes to show some things CAN make you stronger!

WOW! Congrats :D

I don't like Geodudes.. With a decent water or even fire type those things are gone in a few hits. But Gravelers and Gollums are amazing!

Aw! *huggles* I would help if I could! <3

Haha, I love Chrome because it's so fast, and then FF is just so slow and mine freezes up every few seconds >.<

Nice! Do you suggest RSing instead of gaming? I'm always worried about buying something that I can't sell for a good amount.. Any tips for that? :P

So true! Emphasis on some things, but that's definitely a great point Eevs!

Me either...but that Geodude (named Terra on my game) was my first encounter in the Union Cave so I had to choice xD at least she saved me from the first gym leader!

*hugs* thanks for the kind words ^^ You don't have to worry about little me anymore ^_^ I got dis!

I would recommend a little of both RSing and gaming! I only restock at one place (Igloo Garage Sale) and I always play all my favorite games or every other easy neopoint ones. So you get fast profit from games and RSing profits on the shop til ^_^ I don't know if it's just me, but I never take out my shop til until it hits over 100k...it makes me feel better inside to know I'm putting that much in the bank all together xD So like every 2 weeks (or less if I'm lucky), I'll get 100k just from there and the rest is from gaming ^^

Me either...but that Geodude (named Terra on my game) was my first encounter in the Union Cave so I had to choice xD at least she saved me from the first gym leader!

*hugs* thanks for the kind words ^^ You don't have to worry about little me anymore ^_^ I got dis!

I would recommend a little of both RSing and gaming! I only restock at one place (Igloo Garage Sale) and I always play all my favorite games or every other easy neopoint ones. So you get fast profit from games and RSing profits on the shop til ^_^ I don't know if it's just me, but I never take out my shop til until it hits over 100k...it makes me feel better inside to know I'm putting that much in the bank all together xD So like every 2 weeks (or less if I'm lucky), I'll get 100k just from there and the rest is from gaming ^^

Haha, so that's not too bad!

Nice! Union cave.. That's in Kanto, right?

*hugs back* No problem! Haha, if you do need help I got your back as much as possible :D

Ooh good point. And at the IGS I should just reload frequently?

I love the games, I've gotten 35k so far today, in just three hours, some from the till as well *tehe*. I'll start leaving some in my till like that, thanks :D

I also got a counter, i feel bad about using another site, but it'll help motivate me I think. I love seeing myself progress and the feeling of improving/progress, yadda ya. At 6% now <_<

It's in Johto above where Cherrygrove City is at ^^

For the Igloo Garage Sale, it's just like every other shop where there's a specific timeline to refresh. It usually restocks around the 0:37~0:53 second of the minute so I usually just refresh around that time every minute until I see all the items and quickly pick out which ones are worth more xD Anything from there sells really cheap so just avoid daily items and everything else should get you some good profits at least!

At least it's better than 1% :D You're gradually getting there! You get more nps from games than I do (especially today haha)

D'oh! I was close, haha. I'm done with all the leaders in SoulSilver, but I'm still all mixed up with Kanto/johto... Blah.

Oh sweet! Thanks for that tip! :DD

True. Dude, wouldn't that be awesome if I started RSing like cuuu-razy and got 125k per day or more, so I'd have it in three months? *daydreams* Tehe...

I'm doing the challenge on my old Crystal game for GBC, I don't wanna restart on my newer games xD The only person I'm VERY afraid of is Whitney from Goldenrod City...especially for this challenge!

I LOVE my SoulSilver game! I still don't have my dream team ready but when I do in the future, I'm so going to challenge hardcore people =K

]The downfall about the Igloo Sale is you can only buy 10 items from there a day and if you buy something and it restocks again the very next minute (it will often do that) you can't buy anything cause they say you need to give everyone else a chance! xD

Who knows, it might just happen you know! You never know when you actually get one of those birthday bags and sell them for easy nps! (still haven't sold mine yet but I'm trying!) or even better, a random event that gives you something expensive :laughingsmiley: