Draik Lair

Spritzie

Is there any way to organize friends to take turns winning on 5-key KQ games? That'd be really helpful I think, to just keep going around the board getting the NP tiles and stuff and taking turns winning, but I doubt that's "legal" lol

Actually you can do that! Back before my laptop would turn off randomly while playing Keyquest (that's why I don't play anymore...) A lot of people take turns winning and earning nps all the while, it's just that I noticed back when I did play that you can't take too long just getting a lot of nps on the board or else the game will just end O.o Either way, it's completely "legal" to take turns winning with friends ^_^

15 million...man I miss THOSE days! xD The FASTEST way to even get that amount is something that is hard for some people...they key to getting rich quicker and keeping that wealth is to "not spend" on everything you want! (I know it's MAD!) but that's how my friends and I got rich and got millions to afford the more expensive things we wanted. While keeping all that in mind, keep restocking, do dailies, stock market, contests, etc. It all adds up faster.

Sorry for the mouthful xD

Actually you can do that! Back before my laptop would turn off randomly while playing Keyquest (that's why I don't play anymore...) A lot of people take turns winning and earning nps all the while, it's just that I noticed back when I did play that you can't take too long just getting a lot of nps on the board or else the game will just end O.o Either way, it's completely "legal" to take turns winning with friends ^_^

15 million...man I miss THOSE days! xD The FASTEST way to even get that amount is something that is hard for some people...they key to getting rich quicker and keeping that wealth is to "not spend" on everything you want! (I know it's MAD!) but that's how my friends and I got rich and got millions to afford the more expensive things we wanted. While keeping all that in mind, keep restocking, do dailies, stock market, contests, etc. It all adds up faster.

Sorry for the mouthful xD

Oh sweet! A few of my friends on Skype and stuff play Neopets and I'm sure they would be overjoyed to help me with that.. endeavor? xD

Yeah. So far I've been pretty good at only buying stuff to RS and SW it. I've made about 10-15k a day now because of it :D

Should I start entering contests that I even have a minute chance of getting? I mean it's worth a shot :P

Oh sweet! A few of my friends on Skype and stuff play Neopets and I'm sure they would be overjoyed to help me with that.. endeavor? xD

Yeah. So far I've been pretty good at only buying stuff to RS and SW it. I've made about 10-15k a day now because of it :D

Should I start entering contests that I even have a minute chance of getting? I mean it's worth a shot :P

Good job! I'm still only a mediocre restocker...but I'm doing well enough to earn me some really good profit when I get the right item!

It never hurts to enter a lot of different contests whenever you can! One of my buddies got a Maraquan Paint Brush on her FIRST Art Gallery admission! Plus you never know how lucky you can get with Lenny Conundrums, Storytelling, Poetry Contests, etc. There's so much to do on neopets haha xD

Good job! I'm still only a mediocre restocker...but I'm doing well enough to earn me some really good profit when I get the right item!

It never hurts to enter a lot of different contests whenever you can! One of my buddies got a Maraquan Paint Brush on her FIRST Art Gallery admission! Plus you never know how lucky you can get with Lenny Conundrums, Storytelling, Poetry Contests, etc. There's so much to do on neopets haha xD

*blush* thanks Eev :D

Me too, I'm pre-pre-mediocre, lol. But yeah, it shows me that when I start heavy duty RSing.. The profits to be made...

Wow O.O

I'll get started on those contests then! Haha!

*blush* thanks Eev :D

Me too, I'm pre-pre-mediocre, lol. But yeah, it shows me that when I start heavy duty RSing.. The profits to be made...

Wow O.O

I'll get started on those contests then! Haha!

Just remember the random prizes are really random (one of my other friends entered a bunch of times for the Art Gallery and best thing she got was some expensive petpet).

But like we said, it never hurts to try and maybe even win a trophy if you know what I mean ^_^

I want to save up and get enough for another Draik, in case I get a FFQ, so I really need to be saving more. I want to be able to get a Chocolate Draik. (Though actually having the FFQ might motivate me more.)

When I was trying for Aitvara, I rarely settled for more than 60k a day. Most days I was at work, I had 75-100k a day. Non-work days, 50-60k.

Most of it was from games. I wanted to get my Draik Egg as quickly as possible. Plus, when I started saving for it, the Basic Draik Eggs were about 15-16 million. And I planned on saving until 20 million, so I'd have some left over, to paint her, or whatever else.

Wow! And that only took you like eight months right? :O

I just got up to barely 30k last night, depressing. I stayed home sick today (one of those stupid head-colds is going around school again) and I might be home tomorrow.. Maybe I could finagle computer privileges tomorrow :D

I don't know why, but I just can't manage to play games quickly! Do you guys have any tips for me? D:

By the way.. I'm thinking of going straight for a desert draik egg... Or should I go for a BDE and paint it desert? Surprisingly I think they are both similar in price... I saw a BDE for 12mil and a LDDE for 12mil :P

I made most of it, in 8 months. But I was obsessive about it. Sometimes I got lucky with sales, and I was able to deposit 200-500k in a day.

I get distracted with games. I've had Ghost Bopper open for 30 minutes, and I've played one game.

Let's see... I bought a Blue Draik Egg for 12 million. Desert ones are probably about 13-14 million, I'll guess. And Desert PBs are about 2.5 million. So roughly, it's a draw. But that depends on the cost of the Desert Draik Egg. The 2 on the TP didn't have prices.

I think it's because I had a single track mind = Draik. Now, I want another Draik, PBs for the Draiks and their petpets, PBs for other pets, and now I can't seem to focus.

But I'm determined to get another Draik, before I get a FFQ, so I can immediately paint it Chocolate.

I saw single track mind and thought of "Hey Soul Sister" the song by Train. :wub_anim: Love that song!

Anyways, I passed the 3 mil mark once again after my Ylana's Blaster was stolen by the Pant Devil! I am back to where I was. I try to avoid thinking that I would be at 5 mil with my YB. :sad02:

But...closer and closer to Draik!

I made most of it, in 8 months. But I was obsessive about it. Sometimes I got lucky with sales, and I was able to deposit 200-500k in a day.

I get distracted with games. I've had Ghost Bopper open for 30 minutes, and I've played one game.

Let's see... I bought a Blue Draik Egg for 12 million. Desert ones are probably about 13-14 million, I'll guess. And Desert PBs are about 2.5 million. So roughly, it's a draw. But that depends on the cost of the Desert Draik Egg. The 2 on the TP didn't have prices.

Holy cats o.o You're so lucky Spritie D:

Hehe, me too. I tried Ugga Drop for the first time last night, and I was like "NEW FAV GAME!" but then I realised the ratio was too small and decided to stick with escape meridell castle xD

Good point.. Maybe I could try saving up to 15mil and seeing how cheap I could get a BDE and a DPB and compare that to the LDDE. I like the idea of killing two birds with one stone with just getting the LDDE egg, but if it'd be cheaper to get them in two parts, that'd be more helpful :P (I also need more of the map lol)

I should probably try restocking again. I just get frustrated making NP with games sometimes because it's so slow!

Yeah, I remember how determined you were. That was pretty awesome.

RSing is fun but I always feel so horrible about spending money, no matter how well it pays off in the end. I get frustrated too, right about at the four-hour point :P

I am officially going to think of Spritzie when I get downhearted, and the draik I wanna get, *idolizes* xD

I think it's because I had a single track mind = Draik. Now, I want another Draik, PBs for the Draiks and their petpets, PBs for other pets, and now I can't seem to focus.

But I'm determined to get another Draik, before I get a FFQ, so I can immediately paint it Chocolate.

I already want another draik that I could paint royal or maraquan. Maraquan is just so expensive it's really daunting. I want a second draik before I get a FFQ, too. Are FFQ's timed?

I saw single track mind and thought of "Hey Soul Sister" the song by Train. :wub_anim: Love that song!

Anyways, I passed the 3 mil mark once again after my Ylana's Blaster was stolen by the Pant Devil! I am back to where I was. I try to avoid thinking that I would be at 5 mil with my YB. :sad02:

But...closer and closer to Draik!

Haha, Divya that song is amazing!!

Ylana's Blaster? What's that? O.o

You're getting there Divya! Will you be going for a Draik Egg/MP once you get enough? Or are you going to try trading pets for a Draik, then using the NP to spoil her?

Divya, we should go for draik eggs together :D

---

Edit/addendum

Just checked my till and a bunch of the stuff I made SW-worthy... Okay all of it is gone and sold, got 5k :D I think I'll be spending an hour or so going through the 300 items I've got in stock and SWing them. Should I just discard teh junky stuff that I've got for 1 NP?

If you've got other stuff to put in your shop to get a profit from then I say yes junk the 1np items but if you don't haven extra sutff to sell it can be nice having some cheap stuff in there. Who knows, maybe even attract someone to buy other stuff *wishful thinking on my part* :rolleyes_anim:

Good point.. Maybe I could try saving up to 15mil and seeing how cheap I could get a BDE and a DPB and compare that to the LDDE. I like the idea of killing two birds with one stone with just getting the LDDE egg, but if it'd be cheaper to get them in two parts, that'd be more helpful :P (I also need more of the map lol)

I already want another draik that I could paint royal or maraquan. Maraquan is just so expensive it's really daunting. I want a second draik before I get a FFQ, too. Are FFQ's timed?

Do you care whether you actually hatch a Draik or not? If you don't, there's always the option of Draik MPs. I went with a Draik Egg, 1 because it was cheaper at the time, and 2 I wanted the experience of hatching it. But if you don't, there might be Draik MPs that are actually cheaper than the Eggs.

FFQ's aren't timed. You can take your time getting the item. And once you've turned it in, your reward stays until you use it. And if you get a 2nd FFQ before you use the first, don't turn in the second item, until you've used the first reward, or you'll lose it.

If you've got other stuff to put in your shop to get a profit from then I say yes junk the 1np items but if you don't haven extra sutff to sell it can be nice having some cheap stuff in there. Who knows, maybe even attract someone to buy other stuff *wishful thinking on my part* :rolleyes_anim:

hehe, I dont have a very good amount ready to be stocked, but I have yet to RS tonight.. I'm leaving iti n for now tehe, thanks :D

side note, getting a very nice amount in every few minutes from my till :D

--

Do you care whether you actually hatch a Draik or not? If you don't, there's always the option of Draik MPs. I went with a Draik Egg, 1 because it was cheaper at the time, and 2 I wanted the experience of hatching it. But if you don't, there might be Draik MPs that are actually cheaper than the Eggs.

FFQ's aren't timed. You can take your time getting the item. And once you've turned it in, your reward stays until you use it. And if you get a 2nd FFQ before you use the first, don't turn in the second item, until you've used the first reward, or you'll lose it.

Oh good point... I think I would prefer to hatch, just to get that experience. Although if a MP is cheaper, that's definitely an option.. Thanks for that idea! :O

Oh thank goodness, that makes me even more excited for the possible FFQ, haha. The only downside is that they're so rare. x_x

Edit: Checked the TP for draik MP's, and they're all more expensive than eggs, I have awesome timing haha. xD

Although if I can earn up to 15mil then I'll have enough NP to buy a lab map too, just in case it does hatch into a male :P

by the way, for the name should I go for Oraqul if it's still avalable at that time? Like Oracle? Or something in a different language or something that starts with X, Q, or Z?

They are rare. But like all REs, they're randomly rare. There's people who have gotten multiples. There's people that haven't been playing all that long, and have already gotten one. Personally, I've been playing for 8.5 years, and I've never gotten one.

But I have plans for if I do:

First one: Chocolate Draik

Second one: Maraquan Draik

After that, I would probably wake up because I was dreaming. :laughingsmiley:

They are rare. But like all REs, they're randomly rare. There's people who have gotten multiples. There's people that haven't been playing all that long, and have already gotten one. Personally, I've been playing for 8.5 years, and I've never gotten one.

But I have plans for if I do:

First one: Chocolate Draik

Second one: Maraquan Draik

After that, I would probably wake up because I was dreaming. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah. I remember waaay back like five years ago on my first account.. Make that six or seven years, I got a FFQ, but I declined it because I was broke! D:

Haha, I'd go Maraquan first, I don't like choco pets xDD

lol! Me too! xDD

It depends for me. I LOVE the Chocolate Draik. But ever since I got Aitvara, I'm having Draik Fever I think, because now I know I can do it.

As for names, if you have ideas, I recommend not mentioning them in public places. Keep them to yourself until you're ready to hatch it, that way no one can see it, and take it before you.

It depends for me. I LOVE the Chocolate Draik. But ever since I got Aitvara, I'm having Draik Fever I think, because now I know I can do it.

As for names, if you have ideas, I recommend not mentioning them in public places. Keep them to yourself until you're ready to hatch it, that way no one can see it, and take it before you.

*pats* Spritzie, we can help you with your problem! *solemn*

Just kidding! Hehe, draik fever.. Love it. xD

Woops, good idea xD

*reads through newest posts*

Woohoo! Draik Fever for the win! (I'm just happy with one Draik but I can understand when people want more) I'm so glad I finally got my Draik, even though he's gonna stay blue for a good while haha :laughingsmiley:

After I raise enough to buy a krawk transmogrification potion (which is the cheapest potion right now for krawks) since I'll never know if TNT will pick me for the Dream Pet so I'm still going to buy the potion if possible and use it after I come back from the holidays.

After I get the Krawk...either I'll be poor and raise enough to get the Island PB or be like my old self and just raise nps until I get over 10 million again xD

Btw, I'm SO DONE WITH FINALS!!!! *happy dances*