Draik Lair

Spritzie

So many people are entering this contest! It will be amazing if any of us win.

I was going to enter for a Chocolate Draik but then I knew that I wouldnt be able to get any of the clothes because I wouldnt be able to paint it back!

Yeah I was aiming for Royal and Desert as well for the clothing...but I wanna see how Maractite Draiks will look like with the clothing on in the future ^_^

I'm a little sad I won't get to see the lucky winners for the Dream Pet thing until almost New Years since my trips to see the family usually means no internet anywhere D: but yeah lolz xD

I'm really excited about seeing a Maractite Draik. I'm curious as to how awesome they'll look. I hope it's not years before they're released in it. But TNT has done so many new colors recently: Relic, Woodland, Transparent, Maractitie. Of those, Draiks are only available in Woodland. Maractite and Transparent are only available for one.

At least in one of the editorials, they said they will sometime in the near future release a BUNCH of maractite pets so we don't have to wait until random or pets days ^_^

NT:

Dear TNT,

Thank you for the new colour! Maractite looks wonderful, and the Usul was a great choice with which to debut it. I was wondering, though... will you be releasing many Neopets with this colour over the following months, or will we have to wait for a species' day and cross our fingers that they will be released? I'm hoping to have a Maractite Draik much sooner than next September! Thank you again! ~small_cow

We're planning to have a day that celebrates the new colour in the upcoming months, so keep your fingers crossed!

There was a little talk of top 3 Draiks up above in the convo, and I just wanted to say that I cant pick a top 3! :laughingsmiley: My top 5 are Faerie, Desert, Chocolate, Royal Girl, and Maraquan. In no particular order though.

I want to see a Maractite Draik so badly!! I cant believe Maractite is only 4 mil in the Hidden Tower. :O

Congrats Eevee on your RS! ^_^

:laughingsmiley: I find it rather amusing that between the 3 of us, our top 5 is the same. Those are my top 5 as well.

I wish they'd done something different with the Island Draik. I think it looks strange, and normally I love Island pets.

I agree. They need at least a grass skirt or something. I like island pets in general though, but the PB is way too expensive! I wanted to paint Aierean island for a while, but I like him as shadow.

Hehe my top five:

1. Desert

2. Maraquan

3. Royal girl

4. camo

5. blue (basic)

I agree, Spritzie, on the part with the flowers. I don't like the mask on them either...

And WTG on that RS Eev!

--

But I have to bring up Draiks again. I have that gut feeling that I'll get a draik egg from there eventually, but that it'll be a male and I'll have to zap it :P

*scuffs feet* If you guys RS a draik egg would you let me know and maybe go easy if offer? DX

True on the mask as well, it's kind random on the Draik's face xD

Plus maybe some green color on the ears as well would make it not as plain-looking.

Oh well...there's two other island pets I want and hopefully will get maybe next year...I want to hurry up and sell that bag so I can find a Krawk Transmogrification Potion at a good price (less than 11 mil if possible)

I know, right? I mean I could easily see like, white claws and/or hands even.. Or even just stripes instead of those polka dots...

Haha, right now I've got 400k on my main and I have to send some to my side every once in a while for AAA RSing.. Although I think I'm jut going to keep the 190k over there now as the only thing. I think I'd rather try and get a basic egg from the AAA, then save up for a desert PB...

Do Basic colored Draik Eggs stock in the Attic? I don't pay a lot of attention, but I've only heard of the Desert Draik Egg stocking.

And the Desert Draik Eggs are, 700k in the Attic. So you might want to think about eventually keeping that much on hand, just in case.

True.. That'd probably just kill me if a LDDE egg RS'd and I didn't get it. I *had* way over that, but then I bought some of the lab map...

I've got 20k from gaming today and a couple dailies. How much have you guys earned a day in the past to get millions? >.< Right now this looks so horribly daunting.. If I can only pull together 20k a day it'll take me almost a year to hit 15mil D:

Is there any way to organize friends to take turns winning on 5-key KQ games? That'd be really helpful I think, to just keep going around the board getting the NP tiles and stuff and taking turns winning, but I doubt that's "legal" lol

I've got 20k from gaming today and a couple dailies. How much have you guys earned a day in the past to get millions? >.< Right now this looks so horribly daunting.. If I can only pull together 20k a day it'll take me almost a year to hit 15mil D:

Taking a year to get 15mil is nothing. In fact, I'd say that's pretty quick. I think you will find plenty of people who have been playing for YEARS and still haven't passed the 5mil mark (like me XD).

Although if you are really impatient, there'still hope for you! There are random events, plots, and winning dailies that will boost your total earnings. So if you are diligent and do it every day, it shouldn't take that long. Another thing, how did you get that number? 15mil/20k = 750 days, which is a little over 2 years. Unless you already have 7~8mil, I think you need to tack another year onto your original estimate.

Woopsies typed wrong on my calculator apparently, haha. that's even worse then, maybe I did 40k or 35k or something... Oy :P

True. I guess I'm always worried to do like, wheel dailies because of the illness factor. Right now I think I'm desperate to get pretty much any NP, but I know if I do that, I'll get undercharged for some of the better items >.<