Draik Lair

Spritzie

Make another Draik? Divya, you are aware I'm not made of NP, right? :laughingsmiley:

This is my Draik list so far, since I already have Aitvara to paint Faerie:

A Draik MP for Liqiform. (Then a Maraquan PB)

A Draik MP/Egg for my future FFQ to become Chocolate.

That's a scary amount of NP right there. At least 30 million. o_O

But I do want a Chocolate Draik as well. I don't know.

Make another Draik? Divya, you are aware I'm not made of NP, right? :laughingsmiley:

This is my Draik list so far, since I already have Aitvara to paint Faerie:

A Draik MP for Liqiform. (Then a Maraquan PB)

A Draik MP/Egg for my future FFQ to become Chocolate.

That's a scary amount of NP right there. At least 30 million. o_O

But I do want a Chocolate Draik as well. I don't know.

Harharhar. Well, you never know! You might win the lottery someday! :P

Those are the best Draiks ever.

I wish I would... that would be awesome. I know I have to have a Faerie and Maraquan Draik. So if I'm only going to have 3, then I would decide between Maractite and Chocolate. (Though I'd have to wait until I saw a Maractite Draik to pick.) I hope they release one next year on Draik Day.

*nods in agreement* Exactly! You never know when you'll get that random event for a FREE Paint Brush, win the Fruit Machine, or even make your own luck by entering a few contest and getting all those cool stuff! (Someone I know got the Maraquan PB their FIRST time in the Art Gallery!) ^_^

Maybe whenever I get the random inspiration again to draw, I might try to enter the AG and pray for a PB worth keeping or selling =D

I've never had much luck with PB REs. I got my first one this year. I got a Darigan Petpet PB.

If I got a Maraquan PB, I wouldn't know what to do. Would sell it, go I could get a Draik MP/Egg, or would I save it for when I do have my Draik MP?

I think I'd sell it to get the Draik MP or Egg.

Random Events are pretty random, so who knows when any of us will get lucky :D Just gotta keep at it and maybe we can expect ANYTHING in the near future!

Keep dreaming big everyone ^_^

I'm not sure if it's just me but I like to look at older and successful accounts and use that as my other inspiration!

Hey guys, I have a question for you.

We've been wanting to add a section for Draik owners on our main page, but we having trouble finding them. Would those who have Draiks here, mind if I added them to the first post? (This is aimed mainly at Eevee and Meghan.) I'll be adding mine as well. I'd like to link to your pets' lookups.

Thank you :) Would you guys prefer I wait until you get your lookups finished? Or should I go ahead and link them now?

You can go on ahead ^^ I usually feel more inspiration after my pets are painted the way I wanted before I make a lookup that matches them xD

Thank you :) I've added you and Uvertira to the main post. Once Meghan gives me the go ahead, I'll add her's as well.

Aitvara just has a Mystery Island lookup right now. And it matches her Camo coloring.

I was thinking of maybe taking a little image of each of the Draik's (Like what you see for active pets on the Neoboards), and linking the images to the lookups. What do you think of that?

Like Aitvara's would look like this: 1.png

Thank you :D She will be Faerie someday. Though not anytime soon, with the spending I've been doing. Plus I need to paint her Royal and Desert first, for the clothes. But I am trying to get more serious about saving my NP again.

I want to also say who the owner is. So I could have the Draik picture, then the owner's name, then have the image link to the pet lookup. Does that sounds like a good idea?

And I'll definitely be painting her Royal first. Then Desert. Royal is the most easily obtainable.

I'm going to wait on painting Uvertira hopefully before Maractite becomes available! Going to try and get all my other pets painted after Atzicitlali gets morphed into a Krawk lolz.

Plus, I like the idea with showing the pictures and then the owner's name for the draiks ^~^

I can't wait for Maractite to become available for Draik's. That's going to be so gorgeous! I'm going to be so tempted to paint Aitvara.

Awesome! I'm glad you like the idea. That's what I'll do then. I'll post the picture, with it linked to the pet's lookup, then post the owner's name beside it. Thank you for the input.

EDIT: I've updated the first post with the small pictures that link, and list our names.

I'm fine with being added now. I just need to make a mental note to actually update my lookup someday... when I'm not so busy with work! I hate looking for and modifying lookups, and I'm far too terrible at art and coding to make my own from scratch.

Yours has been added Meghan.

I'm the same. My coding and art is bad, so I wouldn't attempt it. I've been shopping around looking for ones I liked. I think the Mystery Island one matches her perfectly for now. When I paint her Faerie, that will change.