Draik Lair

Spritzie

I can't get Sophie's Stew (I got 140 points yesterday!) or freaky factory... I'll have to try today's.

I'm excited to have a bit of a holiday and play neopets again... yay! I'm supposed to grade and write a lab final, but that can wait until tomorrow at least. For now, games! :)

*groans* Ghost Bopper is difficult. I will wait till I can use my desktop though. Then it should be easier.

Awww! I'm sorry Liz! (about the games). Let me know if you get today's. :)

I got out my mouse, and a lot of the games are easier that way (I play on my laptop, so I usually use a trackpad). Sometimes I have to restart my browser because it doesn't always register my keyboard, so I have to do that and try Ghost Bopper again.

Can you get prizes from previous days or does it only work that day? I forget.

EDIT:

Nevermind... I finished yesterday's and now I just have to finish the 15 qualifying games to get today's. yay!

I got out my mouse, and a lot of the games are easier that way (I play on my laptop, so I usually use a trackpad). Sometimes I have to restart my browser because it doesn't always register my keyboard, so I have to do that and try Ghost Bopper again.

Can you get prizes from previous days or does it only work that day? I forget.

EDIT:

Nevermind... I finished yesterday's and now I just have to finish the 15 qualifying games to get today's. yay!

Ugh, me too. My dad wouldnt let me use his desktop so I had to do it today.

You can get the prizes, but you wont get as a high of a trophy for finishing them on another day. I think.

I HATE MJB!

I just got MJB while watching TV in the background... sometimes being slightly distracted helps, I think. At least, when I wasn't focused on what score to get, I did a little better. It took me a while though. Who knows if I could ever get the avatar!

Hey all, I don't mean to be a party pooper, but please keep all GMC chat in the GMC topics. ^_^ That way, all your draik chat and plans can be read without all the off-topic conversation. :) Thanks, and great group!

Ahhh! We are so sorry! But you know, GMC does link back to Draiks! It really does! I have made at least 50k np from the GMC for my Draik fund! ;)

Ah, but I'm actually not planning on getting a Draik, so then I don't really belong here. By that measure, we're off topic A LOT. I think we have the tendency to be a bit like a neopets-related HOP. :laughingsmiley:

(1000th post!)

Ah, but I'm actually not planning on getting a Draik, so then I don't really belong here. By that measure, we're off topic A LOT. I think we have the tendency to be a bit like a neopets-related HOP. :laughingsmiley:

(1000th post!)

Yeah, but you do discuss them. :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations on the 1k posts!! ^^

*sighs* TNT hasnt been adding to the Holiday shop. I am disappointed. I wanted something Snow related to go with Spritzie's soon-to-be Royal Girl Draik. The Purple (from the RG) and the white (from the snow) would look so good!

2 weeks till end of school term :)

Which means that there's more time to devote to saving up for a Draik :laughingsmiley:

Which means that there's more time to devote to saving up for a Draik :laughingsmiley:

Yay! How's your progress so far? I hear Draik Eggs are in the 10-12 million range. I paid 12 million.

Lucky you! My winter break is in a month. :P

Yay! How's your progress so far? I hear Draik Eggs are in the 10-12 million range. I paid 12 million.

*checks TP* A lot of the basics can be haggled down to 10 mil (AHHHH!!) and I saw an Island Draik Egg for only 13 mil! :O

*checks TP* A lot of the basics can be haggled down to 10 mil (AHHHH!!) and I saw an Island Draik Egg for only 13 mil! :O

For some reason, I'm not a fan of Island Draik's. They just look funny to me. Maybe it's the grass skirt.

For some reason, I'm not a fan of Island Draik's. They just look funny to me. Maybe it's the grass skirt.

I completely agree. The coloring is kind of strange too. But still! They are only 1 mil more and Island PBs are a lot more than that. It would be good to buy them and save the clothes (grass skirt! :laughingsmiley: ) for cross-painting.

If I was going to get a "painted" Draik Egg, I would have gone for Desert. That would have been worth it, if I could have waited. That's the only other color of Draik Egg I like. I actually am not a huge fan of the Ice Draik.

If I was going to get a "painted" Draik Egg, I would have gone for Desert. That would have been worth it, if I could have waited. That's the only other color of Draik Egg I like. I actually am not a huge fan of the Ice Draik.

I agree. The Desert ones probably have probably gone down since they were released in the Attic. :yes:

Do you know if they release Draik Eggs on Draik Day? I wonder when they do that. That would make sense.

I wish Draik Day was coming up soon. Maybe they would release a Maractite Draik if it was. I want one so bad.

Do you know if they release Draik Eggs on Draik Day? I wonder when they do that. That would make sense.

I wish Draik Day was coming up soon. Maybe they would release a Maractite Draik if it was. I want one so bad.

I was thinking on that too! If the Maractite color comes for Draiks soon, I might try to save up on that after getting the other colors for clothing ^_^ For some reason I can see "Maractite" and "Composer" going together for Uvertira =D

I'm thinking once I morph Liquiform into a Draik, I might paint her Maractite, even if it's just until I save up for a Maraquan PB.

I do find it amusing I'm already planning what Draik to paint Maractite when Usuls are the only ones available. Sadly, it could be years before Draiks are released in Maractite.

Dont paint her Maractite! Paint her Maraquan, it is perfect.

Make another Draik for Maractite! :laughingsmiley:

*sighs* I know. If only TNT would release the right pets with the right colors.