Draik Lair

Spritzie

I've never done GMC before but these were all pretty easy for me, does it get much harder? But I like the wand way better on your draik than my scorchio. When he holds it, it points straight up in the air and it very much less exciting.

I love the shining star. :wub_anim:

I love that it has the glow around it. That's what makes it look even better on a dark background.

I've never done GMC before but these were all pretty easy for me, does it get much harder? But I like the wand way better on your draik than my scorchio. When he holds it, it points straight up in the air and it very much less exciting.

I don't remember last year being super hard. But I have no idea how well I did last year. I ended up with a level 6 trophy.

Hmmm...I could have sworn I replied to this! :laughingsmiley:

I want a really good trophy this year. I didnt do very well last year, but this year, I am gonna do well! *is determined*

That's the Daily Dare. :laughingsmiley:

How ever well I did last year, I got level 6, which I have no idea what that means.

I'm aiming for completing all 35 challenges this year. So far, I'm 10/10.

What are you talking about? :whistle: *edits post*

Same here. I want to complete all of them, but I doubt I will be able too. So, I my lower goal is 32. :yes:

:P

They seem to be getting harder. I had a difficult time with Zurroball, until I realized you could switch balls. I beat it with that sparkly electric ball. :yes: And Freaky Factory (surprisingly!) took forever. Its probably just because I suck at games. :rolleyes_anim:

The electric one worked for me because no matter where I clicked on it, it went really high. :yes:

700 at Freaky Factory?! x_x

I liked Sophie's Stew. I kept on playing after I beat the score and ended up at 357.

Ah! I just got 9 points with the blue electric ball! :(

EDIT:

I have hardly any of the game avatars. It's kinda sad.

EDIT 2:

I just got 17 by repeatedly clicking on one spot - all of my points were from one ball, haha.

Oh well yeah I've gotten 1 or 0 a lot. :laughingsmiley:

I wish I had one more day to finish the JoaT... I got all the other achievements I could. I wonder what the prizes are going to be like.

I'm excited about the avatar and the site theme. I can't wait to see what they look like. Plus the other prizes, because I've never done a lot.

The only achievement I didn't get, was the last BD one, for defeating one of each.

You got the spelling one? (spell seeker) I thought we didn't know how to get that one.

I missed a couple of BD ones and the spell seeker, plus the jack of all trades which I was really hoping for. I could do all of the activities, just couldn't get a team that could win.

P.S. I didn't know there would be an avatar and a site theme... I guess there always is though, haha.

The Cast Away one? It was figured out today. Well, actually, it seems it was given to everyone that took part in the spell portion, after the barrier crashed or whatever. You should go to the page for the Peace thing, and see if you get it.

On the topic of Draiks:

With the release of the new color, Maractite, are you guys excited to see a Draik in the color? I'm thinking it might be so awesome, I'd rather have a Maractite Draik than a Chocolate Draik.

Here's the paintbrush:

maractitepaintbrush.gif

Here's the Maractite Usul:

usul_maractite_happy.png

Oh. I feel so behind on neopets stuff, haha. Lemme go check...

Like I said in my neomail, it kinda reminds me of the avatar movie (which I didn't like, to be honest).

EDIT:

Ok, I did get it. I didn't get Six up, six down or the welcoming committee (by the time I started that part, the were hardly any phantoms in the BD and I couldn't fight them in order). I also missed the phantom's menance and jack of all stations. Still really want JoaS... :( oh well.

Oh. My. God. GORGEOUS PAINTBRUSH! *snatches* MINE MINE MINE! :D It would be an amazing Draik color. :wub_anim:

I am completely caught up on the GMC and the only achievement I didnt get was the JoaT. <_<