Draik Lair

Spritzie

I haven't even thought of backgrounds. I'll have to search some tomorrow. Possible a Faerieland type one would be nice.

A Faerieland one would be nice. I am envisioning her with that Coloring in Background. But that might not suit exactly.

I can't believe you guys have had this topic since july. Fail on me not noticing it. I don't have a draik as of yet and its not particularly a goal of mine to get one any time soon but I do love dragons. Would you guys be offended if I talk about my scorchio in here since he's still a dragon but not a draik?

If you want, you should join Draik Lair! Send us a PM explaining why you should join. ;)

:laughingsmiley: Aw! But what I want to know is why didnt you make the pet with the name? Is it because you wanted to hatch the Draik, not morph it?

Because I was so sure that Berkholt wouldn't be taken since it hasn't been for years! :O Then I had plans for morphing my lab rat "Qumati" into a Draik but of course, I saw that draik egg for a low cost and couldn't resist buying and just hatching itx3

Qumati will continue to be my labrat until I see an island pet :D I LOVE island pets (even though I don't have any...) but someday I hope to get at least an Island Cybunny or with a lucky zap, an Island Xweetok ^^

Because I was so sure that Berkholt wouldn't be taken since it hasn't been for years! :O Then I had plans for morphing my lab rat "Qumati" into a Draik but of course, I saw that draik egg for a low cost and couldn't resist buying and just hatching itx3

Qumati will continue to be my labrat until I see an island pet :D I LOVE island pets (even though I don't have any...) but someday I hope to get at least an Island Cybunny or with a lucky zap, an Island Xweetok ^^

Ahhhh I see. It is a lovely, uncommon, name so I understand that. :yes: I am so sorry that it was taken! But yay for you on getting that inexpensive (relatively, of course! xD) Draik Egg!!!

I love love love Island Cys!!!!!!! They are my absolute favorite Island pet. :wub_anim:

Ahhhh I see. It is a lovely, uncommon, name so I understand that. :yes: I am so sorry that it was taken! But yay for you on getting that inexpensive (relatively, of course! xD) Draik Egg!!!

I love love love Island Cys!!!!!!! They are my absolute favorite Island pet. :wub_anim:

I know right! Island pets are just so pretty and exotic =D Since I'm a HUGE fan of Mystery Island (especially during the altador cup) I would love to have at least one island pet to represent that love of the islands x3

So what all pets are you aiming for? ^_^

I don't really care about warm, tropical places in real life, so an Island pet isn't a goal of mine. There are some very pretty Island pets, though. I can completely understand why they are so popular.

Currently, the only dream pet I'm working toward is a Maraquan Acara. Squid creatures are so very cool.

I can't believe you guys have had this topic since july. Fail on me not noticing it. I don't have a draik as of yet and its not particularly a goal of mine to get one any time soon but I do love dragons. Would you guys be offended if I talk about my scorchio in here since he's still a dragon but not a draik?

Of course. We'd love to have you here.

A Faerieland one would be nice. I am envisioning her with that Coloring in Background. But that might not suit exactly.

You mean the NC one? I have 2 of those. That one would be cute on her.

I know right! Island pets are just so pretty and exotic =D Since I'm a HUGE fan of Mystery Island (especially during the altador cup) I would love to have at least one island pet to represent that love of the islands x3

Agreed! They are gorgeous, but I am going for MQ. :laughingsmiley:

Check the About Me! Or not. ;)

LOVE YOUR COLOR!

Currently, the only dream pet I'm working toward is a Maraquan Acara. Squid creatures are so very cool.

Shrule (the Choco Aisha remember?) was offered a Mara Acara! :O

You mean the NC one? I have 2 of those. That one would be cute on her.

Yes, that one! You should put it on her!

I just checked out your dreamies! That's a lot but all so pretty and worth it ^_^

My Dreamies List =D

1. Island Krawk

2. Island Cybunny (Faith maybe)

3. Island Xweetok

4. Royalboy Draik

Achieved Dreamies

1. Faerie Pteri

2. Chocolate Pteri

3. Chocolate Cybunny

4. Baby Bruce

5. Halloween Cybunny

6. Mutant Cybunny

Eevee, thanks! I know it is a long shot, but it is good to dream, eh? :laughingsmiley:

WOAH! Congrats on achieving so many dreamies. I love your Faerie Pteri. :wub_anim:

I guess I havent really accomplished any expensive dreamies on my own, but the first one I did was my Purple Koi. But now she is a Blue Jubjub. :(

But I do have Shrule my Choco Aisha! :wub_anim:

My first dream pet I achieved was my Draik. Eventually I'll finish her and she'll be Faerie. And to think, a Faerie Shoyru used to be my biggest dream pet.

I think total now, I have 3 dream pets. I also have an Ice Hissi and a Coconut Jubjub.

I've wanted an island pet for the longest time, but I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to actually buy the paintbrush...

I also really want a maraquan shoyru, because turtles are awesome.

Congrats everybody!

My dreamies:

A Draik, unknown what colour I want yet.

Purple Shoryu

I simply don't have the patience to sit and play games to earn np quickly. :guiltysmiley:

@Tsubasa: Well there's always the Stock Market and restocking at easier places to help earn some neopoints as well ^^ A lot of dreamies take time but that's why we keep coming back on neo =D

@Spritzie: Oooh, I admire the Coconut Jubjub! Good job on getting 3 of your dreamies ^_^

@IrishLiz: TURTLES!!!! Turtles pwn =D

Shrule (the Choco Aisha remember?) was offered a Mara Acara! :O

*Is jealous* x_x

Well, my efforts to save up for a Mara PB are being thwarted:

Something has happened!

Dr. Sloth has his "associates" take 20% of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion effort.

Well, that was a waste of 250k. My fault for not depositing, I guess. :P

Chocolate pets are just so awesome :D Congrats on the Aisha at least! One step at a time on getting dreamies ^_^

Agreed! :D

*Is jealous* x_x

Something has happened!

Dr. Sloth has his "associates" take 20% of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion effort.

Wow! You have 1 mil out? o_O That is awfully mean of Sloth.

Wow! You have 1 mil out? o_O That is awfully mean of Sloth.

I won 1 mil from Test Your Strength the other day, and I kept forgetting to deposit. I usually have 500k on hand, in case I find a Draik Egg at the Abandoned Attic.

I won 1 mil from Test Your Strength the other day, and I kept forgetting to deposit. I usually have 500k on hand, in case I find a Draik Egg at the Abandoned Attic.

You did? CONGRATULATIONS! That is amazing! And I can understand the Draik Egg part. :yes:

@IrishLiz: TURTLES!!!! Turtles pwn =D[/color]

yes, yes they do. :D

*Is jealous* x_x

Something has happened!

Oh man that sucks! I used to have about that much out back when I RSed at the attic all the time. Now I mostly do dailies and the plot. I was always nervous that something would happen with the 1 mil...

I think I would be so nervous having 500k our for the Attic. I always thought about that, if I was stalking it for a Draik Egg, but I would be nervous about losing NP. (Though I suppose getting a Draik Egg would be worth the risk.)

I've always been fairly obsessive about depositing my NP. Now I usually never have more than 50k out. And it all gets deposited before I log off.

I was really nervous when I had 12 million out for the Draik Egg. I was relieved when I had placed the bid.

Spritzie, I am the exact same! I would be freaking out with 12 mil out of the bank. I was scared with 200k out of the bank! :rolleyes_anim:

OMG I just finished one group task!!!! Thank you so much my amazing team! Thank you amazing Krawk Container!!!!!!!!! :wub_anim: I DID IT!