Draik Lair

Spritzie

Royal PBs cost 1.75 million in the Hidden Tower. If I wanted until the Discount day, I'd pay roughly 1.67 million. So it would be cheaper to get from the TP.

True! The clothes would be good later on too. I'm just loving the jewelry.

Do you already have the avvie? I think it would be worth paying 70k extra to get the avvie (on discount day) and something that you actually need.

You probably will be customizing her multiple times, so having lots of clothes is definitely beneficial. :wub_anim:

I got the avatar when I bought a Baby PB as part of a trade for a complete lab map set.

Exactly! And I think I'll be pretty well set with the clothes from Royal and Desert. After I paint her Faerie, if I get super rich, I can paint her Pirate, then repaint her Faerie.

Ahhhh. Then it is definitely worth it to do TP. You can probably haggle and bring the price down to 1.5 mil.

x_x Now that would be expensive! I agree that you will be well set with those clothes! They can make the loveliest outfits. :wub_anim:

I'm almost to 500k, so it will depend on how much I can be online the rest of this week.

It's a NP item. There's no prices on the ones on the TP right now, but JN has it priced at 150k on their Item Database.

That is pretty good! I cant wait for her to be Royal. :king: <--- Perfect smiley!

That is not very expensive!!! Kinda. But they must be really popular if there are none on the TP.

Aw! Its ok Eevee! I personally think you should leave him as a boy. Uvertira is a girlish name, but it can also be a boy's because of the U. Plus, you have always wanted a boy! :P

Yeah ^^ My head likes to mess with me like "paint Faith Island or Pink!" or something else like that xD

I still really dislike that the original name I saved for him "Berkholt" was taken v.v it's a name from one of my comrades on FFT and it was untaken until a few months ago D: I had it saved for over a year x3

Yeah ^^ My head likes to mess with me like "paint Faith Island or Pink!" or something else like that xD

I still really dislike that the original name I saved for him "Berkholt" was taken v.v it's a name from one of my comrades on FFT and it was untaken until a few months ago D: I had it saved for over a year x3

:laughingsmiley: Aw! It must be difficult. I have to say though, it seems easier to customize girls.

Ugh! That is horrible! That name is lovely. I am so sorry you didnt get it! :(

Spritize, ohhhh thats what you mean. Why dont you offer or NM one of the owners and see what happens? Or are you not ready to spend the np?

*nods in agreement* Neomail and see what's the best deal you can offer =D I love staffs for customization so go for it :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, gotta hate when you save a name and tell no one and THEN find out the day you get the draik that the name is taken! xD

*nods in agreement* Neomail and see what's the best deal you can offer =D I love staffs for customization so go for it :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, gotta hate when you save a name and tell no one and THEN find out the day you get the draik that the name is taken! xD

I think I'm going to wait. I just hit nearly 550k today, so I'm not ready to spend anything major yet. Right now, she has the Shenkuu Warrior Princess staff.

Plus, the staff I have now, would match the Royal Girl. So I think I'll keep that for now. The other one is hard, because it has a ruby, so if red doesn't fit in with the color scheme, it won't look as good.

I can't believe you guys have had this topic since july. Fail on me not noticing it. I don't have a draik as of yet and its not particularly a goal of mine to get one any time soon but I do love dragons. Would you guys be offended if I talk about my scorchio in here since he's still a dragon but not a draik?