Draik Lair

Spritzie

Agreed!

You know what would be so cool?! If you could pay real money or np to change the color of a clothing item! :O But it would ruin the point of some things though.

Yes. If I could ask for one thing to add to Neo, it would be that. But that should be really expensive because it would completely change the value of a pet.

EDIT: OMG CHECK OUT THIS PERSON: anjie

I searched the pet "Faerie" for no particular reason, and she came up. I was like, "WOAH!!!!" She has amazing pets! Practically all Draiks and Krawks with I think one Plushie pet. And they have amazing names like Faerie, Night, etc. :wub_anim:

I don't see how the name Faerie wasn't taken until she got it, 1000+ days ago. I had to get slightly creative with my first pets, and I created them over 3000 days ago. Maybe I was just clueless back then.

But that turned out awesome for her. I love how her Desert Draik is named Myth. She did really well with names/colors.

It's such an amazing collection. My husband was drooling over her Zombie Draik, Fable.

I love the name for her Maraquan Draik, Mist. I think that's perfect too. I'm going to be morphing one of my Koi's into a Draik, then painting it Maraquan. It's name is Liquiform.

It's going to be a long time, most likely. :laughingsmiley: I've been horrible about saving. But I'm going to try to make some headway with the 5 scores a day for Neopets birthday. I want to get the Draik ready in case I ever get a FFQ and can paint it Chocolate.

I haven't either, and my account is 8.5 years old, as of today. :( I really want one, since that will be the only way I'll get a Chocolate Draik.

That's what I'm doing. I'm trying to get back to my games but work is crazy today. (Of course, my manager is on vacation for 3 weeks, so I'm on my own.) NeoQuest is on hold until the games go back to normal.

No I don't. I don't have any Lutari Beads. How much more NP do they help you get? I've got 21k for the day, and I've only done my dailies, plus played 3 of my daily games 5x.

Before they released the Chocolate Draik, I figured I'd probably use a FFQ to paint a Draik Maraquan. But now I'm definitely going for Chocolate.

I can understand that since Maraquan is a color that is at least buyable unlike Chocolate where it's lab or FFQ D:

Usually I get around 25% more nps instead of just 1,000 at times with two green lutari beads. It really helps when you play a lot of games and get a little extra more ^^

I'll have to look into how much the green ones cost.

I still don't see why someone would risk zapping a Krawk or Draik at the lab. But some people do. I found a girl trading a UC Darigan Buzz for a Krawk so should could zap it.

Zapping a Krawk???? D: sorry but that's just crazy of a risk for me >.>

Both those green beads I got for free from random events but I think the most expensive is worth 1 million while the others are a little cheaper than that...hope that helps ^^;

Like just now I got this while playing Wheeler's Wild Ride:

Your neopoints were 1000, but your Talisman increased it to 1250!

I thought she was fairly crazy. She was hoping for a Robot Krawk. But I offered her the Krawk I had, because I wanted the UC Darigan Buzz for my husband, because that was his ultimate dream pet.

I think I got a blue one when I first came back last year. It sold for around 80k, I think. I'm going to go searching, since I play so many games.