Draik Lair

Spritzie

I know! I can't wait to get a FFQ. I will be getting a Chocolate Draik.

Yes. I will definitely paint her Desert first. I need to look through the clothes colors again and see if there's any others I really want to paint her.

I was just wondering that myself. I have no idea. I mean, with her name, she could technically be any color of Draik. It might depend on how much NP I had saved up at the time. I've been doing so bad with saving. At the rate I'm going now, it would take forever.

(I am so sick of opening My Computer or the Start Menus with the wrist of my brace. <_<

:laughingsmiley: Your FFQ will (hopefully!) come after the plot. You deserve it! She could be any color, but right now, I cant imagine her as anything put Desert/Faerie cross.

Ugh, that sounds painful.

Chocolate is such a cute and delicious color for draiks =D

Yay for desert draik first though ^_^ Might be a long while before I paint Uvertira desert and then royal...I just want that krawk out of the way since the ONLY color krawk I want is Island :laughingsmiley:

Eevee, Island is the only color I like for Krawks! Except for maybe Fire, because I got so used to looking at Walt. :laughingsmiley:

I find Faerie Krawks hilarious. Trying to make a scaley pet look girly. :P

Spritzie, it would be so cool to have all of the colors clothes because then you could mismatch with every kind of clothing! Faerie as color, Desert tail rings, Pirate hat, etc. :O It would be a little much though.

:laughingsmiley: That's because Walt was amazing. I can't believe she painted him Speckled.

Krawks, I like Faerie, Island, and Maraquan.

Of the Draik colors with clothes, I'd only reuse the clothes from Desert, Pirate, and Royal. Pirate is the only one of those that's way too expensive for me to paint just for the clothes.

I know! She should at lesat have painted him a decent color. I have to check up on old Walty again to see how he is getting along. :laughingsmiley:

Oh yes, Maraquan is good. :yes:

Yeah, if you did end up painting her Pirate, then I would probably keep her like that because it is such an expensive color. Then maybe you could trade her (this is just a fantasy!) for a WN UC!!! :O

Pirate really is quite expensive...that's why I'm not even LOOKING at that haha :laughingsmiley:

Wish they came out with an Island Krawk Morphing Potion so that it would be easier...but it still doesn't exist and I already spent over a year since I made the pet that will morph into my krawk named Atzicitlali or "Rainstar" in Aztec :)

Desert and Royal clothes are a big want for draiks all around!

How is Walt doing? He was the same last I checked.

Nope. I shall never trade Aitvara, though I might think about trading a WN Pirate Draik for a UC Faerie Draik. I love the UC Faeries.

That's a perfect name Eevee! I love that.

He is doing pretty good! He has some added on NC stuff though that make him look pretty spiffy. I love his new character. :laughingsmiley:

I know, I know. You would probably have to trade up from the WN Pirate Draik before you got that UC. They are so valuable!!

That is a lovely name Eevee! Good choice. :)

So are you planning to do a basic Krawk MP and then Island PB? No petpet?

That's the plan :D Might have to wait to do all the "painting" but I would feel SO much better knowing I don't have to spend around over 12 million again for a good LONG time ^_^

For petpet, I SO want to get her an Island Faellie fer sure! So she can be an avatar pet as well for people that view her!

Glad you both like her name! I thought of it long ago and knew I had to get that name before anyone else finds out about it :rolleyes_anim:

I still kind of wish I had been able to trade Walt for that UC Darigan Buzz for the husband. He would have LOVED it.

It might be worth it, if I save up like crazy. After I get my Maraquan and Chocolate Draiks.

That's the plan :D Might have to wait to do all the "painting" but I would feel SO much better knowing I don't have to spend around over 12 million again for a good LONG time ^_^

For petpet, I SO want to get her an Island Faellie fer sure! So she can be an avatar pet as well for people that view her!

That would be such a feeling of achievement!

Now that would be so impressive! And great choice of petpet. ^_^

I'm getting Aitvara a Faerie Ukali after she gets painted Faerie. I need to find her a Desert petpet for then too.

But see how perfect this is:

2.pngukali_faerie.gif

Awwww a perfect match x3 Can't wait to see that! =D

I still haven't thought of a good petpet for Uvertira...usually I go with color or personality and I know he'll be my main boy with a composing job or something and a petpet named "Prelude" ^_^

Spritzie - Seeing them side by side like that is the best combination!!!!!

Eevee - That is a brilliant name for the petpet! Wait, your Krawk wont be the main boy? :laughingsmiley: Uh oh, favoritism!

Eevee - That is a brilliant name for the petpet! Wait, your Krawk wont be the main boy? :laughingsmiley: Uh oh, favoritism!

Teehee, my Krawk will be an Island girl so it would be weird calling her my "main boy" :O xD

I love giving all my pets personalities...it just takes a while to think of some good unique ones until after I get their main colors and what not :whistle:

Besides, Beauty knows she will ALWAYS be my favorite neopet on neopets x3 We have been through everything together since she was my first pet :D

:laughingsmiley: Ahhhhh I see. I always assume that Krawks will be boys. But the Island Krawks do have flowers on their head...

I find personalities hard. And no even reads them. :(

Awwwww!

EDIT: I keep forgetting to do my color! :ohno:

:laughingsmiley: Ahhhhh I see. I always assume that Krawks will be boys. But the Island Krawks do have flowers on their head...

I find personalities hard. And no even reads them. :(

Awwwww!

EDIT: I keep forgetting to do my color! :ohno:

That's what I thought too for Island Krawks! So I knew I had to make mine a girl so that it doesn't look "too" weird on a boy :O

I LOVE reading personalities! It brings a bigger connection to that individual pet and the owner in a sappy way you know? That's what makes me wanna keep all my pets because they all feel like family :3