Draik Lair

Spritzie

And now I know all four of your accounts Spritzie! :laughingsmiley:

But those ideas are amazing. When I make a side (if I ever do!) then I will probably theme it something.

:evil: Lol!

I will probably make one when I have only dreamies on my main. Then I wont need the Lab Ray and so I will have to make another account for my Lab Ray. :laughingsmiley: So, its gonna be a while before I get my side.

Divya, make your side sooner, rather than later! Otherwise, you will regret it when you have to wait 4 months to adopt/transfer painted pets. I know I'm currently in that position. I had made two new side accounts for "work," and now I'm regretting that I have two accounts that can't accept painted pets. *coughcough*Chocolate Aisha*coughcough* :P

Lol Masaryk! :laughingsmiley:

I dont want to wait too long. I will make one right now! Or as soon as either of you replies. What should my theme be? NAME HELP IS NEEDED!

Problem! Both of my email accounts have the maximum amount of pets because my sister made a gajillion accounts. :(

I dont think I will make one. *sighs* One account is hard enough for me!

She doesnt have an email. :rolleyes_anim: I have two email accounts, but I dont know the password to one account because my sister now uses it without my parents knowing. My other email account is full with a bunch of accounts I made when I was younger to try and get those reward thingies. :*

I do want one so badly. I though I wish it could change the species of your pet, not just the color. I'd love to have it just change a pet into a Chocolate Draik, without having to have a Draik first.

True. But then people wouldn't have to slave away for months/years for 12-15 million NP. :laughingsmiley: I think it took me about 5 months to make 8 million but you know I did nothing else on Neopets but play games for my entire work shifts.

Probably true. I didn't want a Draik because they're more rare, I wanted one because they're amazing pets. I'd still want one if they were common, but it does seem kind of cool that they're more rare.