Draik Lair

Spritzie

Draik Egg ^^ I got to experience the hatching and man...feels so great to get a dreamie after sooo long x3

It was so much fun, wasn't it? Were you hoping for male? I ended up with female, which was exactly what I wanted, and there was no option to choose that I saw.

OMG CONGRATZ EEVEE!!!!!! Uvertira is gorgeous! I am soo happy for you! It must have been so nice figuring out the perfect name so quickly! *eyes Spritzie* ;)

And woohooo! I got my Pack Rat avvie!!! :D :D :D

Yay for Pack Rat. I saw you using it, after I asked.

And what are you trying to say? :laughingsmiley: I spent so long. But it was worth it.

Good thing I had my dictionary for a language not many people know of haha xD

I'll paint him later in the future ^^ The idea of having a Draik after so long is still fresh to me xD

Congrats again btw ^~^

I use different languages a lot for pets. Like Aitvara, is the Salvic term for Fiery Flying Serpents. I was actually very surprised to see it wasn't taken. What will you be painting him, when you're ready?

It must have been so scary when you couldnt choose the gender! :ohno:

Thanks Spritzie. I am so glad that I finally got it!

And nothing... :whistle: But yes, the wait was definitely worth the name Aitvara!!!

Yes it was. I was expecting to get to pick, and I didn't. But I got lucky and she was female. I wouldn't have wanted to pay for that potion that changes the gender, and I haven't had any luck with fighting the Lab ray scientist.

It was so much fun, wasn't it? Were you hoping for male? I ended up with female, which was exactly what I wanted, and there was no option to choose that I saw.

Yeah I really wanted a male since the majority of my pets are females so a few more males was what I wanted ^_^

Personally, his name almost seems like a girl but I just love the name Uvertira x3

Divya- I head it was one of his attacks, not winning. As far as I know... but I'm not sure. I never made it past the first round. :laughingsmiley:

I wish they let you choice. I wouldn't have been happy if mine had ended up male.

:laughingsmiley: No problem!

:O Wow! That must be really annoying for someone with a weak male Draik or something that they desperately wanted female! I would never zap a good pet to change their gender.

Waste of np alert! Unless you are a super duper richie rich. But then you would already have the Scientist as a challenger and you could just train your pet up enough to stand one attack.

I think that it is possible, because one of my NFs had some Faerie male with around 40 HP (I think) that stood one attack and got a gender change.

There's also the potion that changes gender, but it costs around 1 million, I think.

I wonder if it's possible to get the gender change with the first attack...

I have received a gender change on the first attack. I have also incurred several gender changes in a single fight, which can be highly annoying if the fight ends with the pet being back to the gender they started at.

My Koi has been invisible for quite some time. And her (and occasionally his) zaps, are usually strength points and such. I don't get HP that often. I think she has 13 HP right now.

Edit: Thank you for mentioning that. I guess I just haven't gotten lucky yet. While amusing, I can imagine how annoying that would be.

Masaryk - That is rather funny. *giggles*

Spritzie - I get HP all the time. It is rather nice. :) I am so sorry that your Koi is still invisible! I guess that this is the one pet who gives you bad luck.

I also love zapping pets. I want to get the Lab Map for one of my sides, so that I can zap even more. I think I only have 3 more pieces to get, and only one of them is expensive. I'm just being lazy about it. I should probably play more KQ for stuff like that, especially since I need more Codestones.

I need to get some NP built back up, so I can get the lab ray on my main, and maybe some other sides. I would love to zap more than 1 a day. I think I have the most fun with the petpet ray though.

Because of her name. (Cataclyism) So I'm going to eventually morph it into a Grarrl, then paint it Maraquan, then give it to the hubby. I know he'd love a Maraquan Grarrl.

KQ hasnt been giving me Lap Map pieces lately. But I have been getting codestones! :)

I would love to be able to zap more than 1 a day. But I dont have a side.

Aw Spritzie! You are so nice! Wait, so a Grarrl MP + Mara PB to add to list of things to buy! :laughingsmiley:

I can't play KQ. :( My work computer won't be agreeable.

Me too. You should get a side. I'll help you out with names/pets/stuffs.

I know. I'm poor and the list just keeps getting longer. I just passed 500k today. I feel so poor. :laughingsmiley:

Aw Spritzie! KQ is the best game because you get np and prizes.

I know I should. I will over the weekend. :yes: I will need your help!

:laughingsmiley: Dont worry! You are moving quickly!

The husband got a PB and some Codestones the first time or two he played. I want to play so badly, but I don't have a computer it will work on.

Definitely. I'm glad to help :)

Except I'm plotting to buy some of the Silhouette BGs from the Trick-or-Treat bags here in a day or two.

I have gotten some cheaper PBs (Cloud, Glowing, Speckled) as well. :)

Thanks! :)

NOOOOO!! :laughingsmiley: Why dont you just wait until you get them from the Bob for Apples?