Draik Lair

Spritzie

Only 75 NC? :( Do you plan on getting more?

Nice! Well, if you are saving again, then I guess it will be easy to make up the 70k. And it must be really annoying for you because the Healing Springs doesnt fully heal pets right now! :sad01_anim:

Yep. I'm down to 75 from 2000. If I see something I really, really want, I might get more. But not right now.

I got her sick with something else, that only costs 12k. So I might give it another shot, see if I can get it cheaper.

Sorry I haven't been around here as much! College, work, then mainly just saving up nps for a Draik is time-consuming haha xD

I'm like 2 million away before I finally hit the 20 mil mark! And then I will get my draik :3

Congrats! I was planning on waiting until I got to 20 million to buy my Draik Egg, but I just couldn't wait, so as soon as I got to 12 million, I bought it. Now I'm barely above 300k. :laughingsmiley:

Congrats! I was planning on waiting until I got to 20 million to buy my Draik Egg, but I just couldn't wait, so as soon as I got to 12 million, I bought it. Now I'm barely above 300k. :laughingsmiley:

Haha, at least it was worth it ^_^ congrats!

Trust me, I had the SAME urge to just buy one now...but idk how I'm still keeping clam and just saving and saving until I know I can at least afford other things in the future.

I'm still not sure on getting the egg or the morphing potion >.>

I just couldn't resist the temptation. I was like, I have the NP, I can afford one...

I went with a Draik Egg. 1. They were cheaper than MPs at the time and 2. I wanted the experience of hatching my own Draik, instead of just morphing it.

But eventually I will be morphing one of my Koi's into a Draik, because I think it's name will be perfect for a Maraquan Draik.

I just couldn't resist the temptation. I was like, I have the NP, I can afford one...

I went with a Draik Egg. 1. They were cheaper than MPs at the time and 2. I wanted the experience of hatching my own Draik, instead of just morphing it.

But eventually I will be morphing one of my Koi's into a Draik, because I think it's name will be perfect for a Maraquan Draik.

I have that dilemma xD I want to experience the hatching...but one of my lab pets have such a good name that I wanna morph it x3 The original name I had planned for my future draik was taken v.v I hoped no one would've gotten it but oh well lolz ^^

I have that dilemma xD I want to experience the hatching...but one of my lab pets have such a good name that I wanna morph it x3 The original name I had planned for my future draik was taken v.v I hoped no one would've gotten it but oh well lolz ^^

I think I spent probably 6 hours at work, going through webpages trying to find names I liked that weren't taken. And I found the perfect name at the very end. Then I hatched her a day later.

That's why I'll morph my Koi, because the name is absolutely perfect.

I had the issue of when to figure out a name. If I found one before hand that wasn't taken, then I went with an Egg and it was taken by the time I got it. Or if I created a pet to keep the name, then ended up wanting an Egg instead of a MP.

So I didn't end of picking a name until the day before I got the Egg. But then again, I was expecting prices to go down to 12 million, so I didn't think I would be getting it so soon.

AHHHH! Yay for Eevee!!! How how how do you have the control to keep on saving and saving? :laughingsmiley: It will be so nice for you to be able to get your Draik and then immediately paint it whatever color you want. What color will you paint your Draik?

I just couldn't wait. I had to have my Draik, and I had to have it then. The Faerie PB could come later. :laughingsmiley:

I did nothing but save for so long, I've had a hard time keeping my bank above 100k. But now I'm nearly to 400k.

:laughingsmiley: Spritzie, I totally know what you mean.

You are a good saver. A very good saver! A good thing that you could do to help would be to sell all of your codestones! Unless you are already or are planning to use them of course. I knew that I wouldnt have enough time to train softyarya up a good amount, so I just sold all of them. Roughly 10 codestones = 70k np! You arent going to get much better than that!

AHHHH! Yay for Eevee!!! How how how do you have the control to keep on saving and saving? :laughingsmiley: It will be so nice for you to be able to get your Draik and then immediately paint it whatever color you want. What color will you paint your Draik?

I was thinking on Desert first for the wearables and maybe keeping him like that until I feel like repainting him to Royal ^^

Trust me, I kinda did buy one thing just so I can buy SOMETHING!! (Disco Shoyru Morphing Potion) It's hard to just save and save...until you see the daily interest you get for it all =O

Spritzie, ahhh I see. :) I think I will go play some KQ now in hopes of getting more codestones. :laughingsmiley:

Eevee, I love love love the Desert clothes. The hat is so cute! But Royals are my absolute favorite. ^_^ And :O , I hadnt even thought of that! What is your daily interest?