Draik Lair

Spritzie

I wouldn't make a side account just for more pets. I'd rather have them all on my main.

I love draiks but I wouldn't spend millions of neopoints on just them. I would rather get a good range of dreamies than get 3 draik dreamies.

Exactly. I love Hissi, but wouldn't dare spend millions on them.

CAV, Spritzie is entitled to her own opinion, as are you. If she wants to spend a 100 million on Draiks, she can! If she wants to spend 100 billion on Draiks, she can! And I would do that too. Hmmph.

And Spritzie, I would do that thing that you told me that Izzy did! I would so love to have a collection of different Draik clothing!!!

CAV, Spritzie is entitled to her own opinion, as are you. If she wants to spend a 100 million on Draiks, she can! If she wants to spend 100 billion on Draiks, she can! And I would do that too. Hmmph.

I never said she wasn't entitled to her opinion. I stand by that fact all the time.

I just wanted to know WHY. Nobody seems to answer the original question that started all of this.

-reads-

Oh goodness...

Divya, please don't get too mad. It'll lead to an unnecessary arguement.

Come on CAV, time to go home. Stop bugging the poor Draik peoples. -Puts leash on CAV and drags him away-

Good luck with the Draik(s) Spritzie. :)

Well, WHY do you care? Spritzie likes Draiks. Happy?!

All I wanted was an answer to a question. But if it's gotta turn into a war every single time I do ask a question, then I shouldn't bother.

Come on CAV, time to go home. -Puts leash on CAV and drags him away-

I don't need the leash. I must get out of here myself.

-reads-

Oh goodness...

Divya, please don't get too mad. It'll lead to an unnecessary arguement.

Come on CAV, time to go home. Stop bugging the poor Draik peoples. -Puts leash on CAV and drags him away-

Good luck with the Draik(s) Spritzie. :)

I'll try. *holds back self* Breath in... :rolleyes_anim:

All I wanted was an answer to a question. But if it's gotta turn into a war every single time I do ask a question, then I shouldn't bother.

Please dont.

Please dont.

-puts on wig-

OH NO SHE DI-ENT~

-grumble-

CAV! Shut up, and leave. You're not completely innocent here and if you're gonna argue that take it up with me in the convo and don't spam it here. And I will use the leash if I wanna use the leash!

Yes, i'm aware you're not completely at fault as well, but don't even bring it up though.

Divya, Spritzie, just ignore CAV and go back to whatever you were talking about before.

-grumble-

CAV! Shut up, and leave. You're not completely innocent here and if you're gonna argue that take it up with me in the convo and don't spam it here.

But I want to know how asking a question breaks all truce and peace and love. I asked a question. Why does it turn into World War 3?

Wha???

Why? Just why? I love Hissi, and they're the greatest things to happen to Neopets since the AC. But I wouldn't get 28,593,503 of them.

I'm not trying to offend. I just want to know why.

It would be because I enjoy Draiks. If that was what I wanted to spend my NP on, there's no reason why I shouldn't. It's your decision, if you wouldn't get more than one Hissi.

^ She answered your question, CAV. And that's where it should have ended.

Thank you Ryan. Love the wig!

So, Spritzie, if I had 100 mil I would spend it on Draiks as well. I would open a couple of sides (since I dont have any right now) and put them there. I would make them all lovely colors too. *sighs in delight*

EDIT: Thanks Stephe!

^ She answered your question, CAV. And that's where it should have ended.

But then people started things up with me.

See that? She answered my question! Why did it get to this level is beyond me.

Yes, and I was talking to Spritzie on how she wants (dare I say) over 9000(!!!!!!!!!!!!) Draiks.

^ Because of this.

I don't want to dig into too many posts. However, there are people who share different opinions to you. It'd be appreciated if you did not harass the members of this group.

Lol Stephe, I caught that before you edited it. :P

Why thank-you Divya, I think it compliments the skirt quite nicely. :D

If I had 100mil for Draiks I would sooo create an army of zombie Draiks. xD

Because you came off as aggresive, CAV, and it was misunderstood. End of story, lets go.

I got the avatar, and then I trained myself not to view my shop front. I have the Moltara Worms with the gears right now. But I really wanted a Draik one. Especially Camo or Faerie. I might use the Pretty Girl one. Though it's all red and blue.

I love the Draik shopkeepers that they have already. The one that you just mentioned is gorgeous! I really want to change mine so that it fits with my lookup, but I will wait until I am done with my SDB cleanout after I get the Pack Rat avvie.

I just checked, it looks really nice! Great job. :)

I so agree. Although the ones they have are nice, they need new Draik ones that are actually...good. :laughingsmiley: