Draik Lair

Spritzie

Nice Liz! That is an impressive list. *nods and adds Ace Zafara to list* I think I will try for that one since everybody seems to have it. :yes:

I have Snorkle Snout and Bag of Peanuts (from the Wishing Well), but I want the Nerkmid one!

I want to get the Faerieland stamps as they come out, for the most part.

I'm trying to finish the Lost Desert stamp page. I think I'm 72% completed. I have 18 of 25.

Of the ones I don't have, 1 is still below 100k. Two are between 100-200k. Then of the remaining 4, 1 is 45 million (o_O), and the other 3, I couldn't find any on the TP.

Then you will have them all!

Woah! Nice job! All of my pages that I even have stamps on are like around 20%. :* That is really good Spritzie! At least you can get closer? :laughingsmiley:

I used to be an avid stamp collector, now I have switched to avatars. :)

haha. Your last post made me laugh, Spritzie.

I would have a hard time too.

Oh and Ace Zafara is pretty easy - you should go for it. I still need to do Eliv Thade... I just have to be patient.

I'm still trying for a Snorkle Snout, and then the Bag of Peanuts. I've been doing it daily for the last few months too (since before the wishing well avatar came out) except for the last few weeks... I haven't gotten to my dailies every day. School is kicking my butt.

I remember when Nerkmids were 200K. Also, Snorkle Snouts used to be 2K-5K. I had a few in my SDB in my first account - the one that got deleted for inactivity.

Lol Spritzie! I think that you definitely could if you put your mind to it! Only you might by a Maraquan PB on the way... :laughingsmiley:

I need the Eliv Thade one as well! I was 100 points away from the avvie, and then I died. :angry: So I am trying to get back my courage.

:laughingsmiley: It's true though. I could have 3 Draiks instead of that stamp. It would be crazy.

What drove me crazy, was getting a gold trophy for Castle of Eliv Thade. It took forever. I think my score was like 6000+

I would probably buy a Maraquan PB, or another Draik. Then I'd get the other, when I got to that point again. It'd just be too hard.

I know! Whoever bought them must have the most focus in the world. I mean who would buy a stamp over a Draik?!

6000?! I cant ever get to 1250!!! How did you ever...?

So true. I know I would go insane. "Must...not...buy...Draik..."

It took me HOURS. I used an anagram solver. It's the first one linked in TDN's Castle of Eliv Thade Game Guide. And I just kept going. (And I did it the 1st day of the month.) I really wanted a gold trophy.

I love Draiks too much to stop myself from spending NP until I have 45 million. Then spend it all on a stamp.