Draik Lair

Spritzie

For me, Neopets is very...interesting. It is interesting because there are so many things that you can focus on! Right now, I am mainly focusing on avvies. I am playing a bunch of games and I will conquer Faerie Bubbles!!!!

And Neo is working fine for me. :P

I don't mind at all. I think it would be helpful. That's what I did with the Carnival of Terror one.

I also need to go through and try playing all the avatar games, and get the highest score I can on each one, and see where I stand with the required score for the avatar.

Congrats on all those avatars Spritzie!

Divya, you should be able to reach 200 in no time! I did with the help of pet lending chains... I have 215 now.

I have 23 avatars on the game page, which includes, wheels, hide and seek, site events, etc. Excluding wheels and site events, I have:

Ace Zafara

Cliffhanger

Dice-A-Roo

Gormball

Graal Keno

Illusen's Glade

Library Faerie

Meerca Chase

Must Keep Smiling (Hide and Seek)

Pick Your Own

Shapeshifter

Double or Nothing

Cheeseroller

Whack-A-Kass

Game avatars are my most deficient list, I think. Random is pretty sad too (they don't like me. :sad01_anim: )

EDIT:

I've been holding off on the spending money ones too, even though I didn't buy a Draik. ;)