Draik Lair

Spritzie

Ugh, our timing is all off. Because everything took so long, we just got set up. But we won't be moving any furniture tonight, so we could be here most the night now, if we want. So hopefully, I will catch you on.

EDIT: I'm sorry Divya. :( We went ahead and hatched her. I guess you don't get to pick gender, but thankfully, she hatched female. :) I'll be waiting for you to get online, to paint her.

Thank you Meghan and Divya! I'm so excited. I was so sure something was going to go wrong. It hesitated after I typed the name and selected Hatch. And I panicked. (It was the internet connection.) Then I realized I didn't get to pick the gender. And it was lagging when I tried to see what it was. Thankfully, female.

Yeah I know CAV. It wasn't named very well at all. That's why I gave up trading it, and just continued saving up to be able to hatch my own Draik.

You can still get one. Just continue what you've been doing... applying for ones up for adoption, while you continue to save for one. That's what I did with my Draik. Even though I was trying to trade, I just kept working towards it.

Yeah I know CAV. It wasn't named very well at all. That's why I gave up trading it, and just continued saving up to be able to hatch my own Draik.

You can still get one. Just continue what you've been doing... applying for ones up for adoption, while you continue to save for one.

Yeah, no offense, but it was really badly named.

Yes, I can continue a goal that's been going on for 2 years with no luck, and no petpet Krawks in sight, ONCE NEO FINALLY STARTS TO FREAKIN WORK.

Yeah. I didn't name it. (Obviously since I adopted it.)

It's definitely possible. And if you drive yourself crazy, it can happen rather quickly. When I came back to Neopets last July, I had 1.5 million. I had 5 million by the end of the 8 scores thing. (I don't remember when that was.) With a few big purchases here and there, I had 12 million by last week.

That's pretty amazing. I remember when we were both saving for the Adam avatar and were about the same, NP-wise. Then I bought a few things and started grad school, and I've been pretty static, haha. I don't even make it to my dailies every day.

I can hope for some good stocks though. :yes:

I can't believe that you already have your Draik. It's pretty awesome.

And CAV, you can totally get your Krawk!

I know! That's when you and I first started talking, back in April. I became so obsessive about playing the games, saving/making as much NP as possible. Then I decided to start saving up seriously for the Draik. And now I finally have her!

I know! It's weird to think about. I can't believe you already have a Draik, but then I can believe it because you've been saving like crazy. Just think, if I was as dedicated as you, I could have 12 mil by now! :laughingsmiley: or not... ;)

I know I've told you this before, but I think I have ADD when it comes to neopets. I can never decide what to focus on. Right now though, I'm just trying to do dailies and hoping that my stocks shoot up.

hm... TDN AND neopets are being really slow for me right now.

I've been the same way. Sometimes, out of nowhere, I totally forget about playing games, and go do other things, like when I was doing the stamp thing for awhile. Or focusing on game avatars. But now I'll probably play my usual games, then either work on avatars, or something. I have no idea.

TDN has been acting up, but I know it's my work computer, because it's worked fine on every other computer.