Draik Lair

Spritzie

That is amazing! Congratz! And yes, I have noticed that. I just saw a Draik Egg at 12 mil, but it was gone as soon as I searched again. :sad01_anim: But it is a good sign!

I'm figuring I'll probably have my Draik Egg by tomorrow. When I get it, I'm going to put it into my SDB until I get home from work. I want to wait for my husband, to hatch it. Plus, I need the day to figure out a list of names.

The person I NMed today, that had up the 2 Eggs for 12 million, took them down. And never replied. :rolleyes_anim:

I will. I'll have to hunt someone down, before I can get one, which is harder than it seems. :laughingsmiley:

He even said in one lot, that he had more, and to just NM him. Oh well I guess. Maybe some new stuff will be put up tomorrow.

I just can't seem to get replies. And since it's over the TP NP limit, I can't just offer on them.

I know it's hard waiting but a seller will get back to you. It took me a few days to get a Draik MP when I got mine.

And there's a whole bunch of Draik Eggs in auction right now, if you have the time to bid.

Masaryk, that is so smart! I completely forgot about the Auction House. Check them out Spritzie! I wanna see the prices...

EDIT: They are all more than tp prices, especially because on the tp you can haggle.

Thank you! I finally got it! I never thought I'd get it this quickly. When I started saving for a Draik, the Draik Eggs were 15 million. o_O

I don't even know where to begin with names. But I'm going to be thinking about it for a day or two.

Thank you!

I have no idea. I don't know if I want it to be themed or not. Or if I want it to just be a very cool name. I never know... there may someday be a Draik color that I like better than Faerie. (Though at that point, I could most likely afford another Draik Egg.)

All I know, is I like names that start with K for some reason.

Thank you :)

I know it is. I guess I feel more pressure, because I know it has to be something I'll always love. That's why I'm not going to hatch it, until tomorrow probably. I'll spend all of today, and work tomorrow, thinking of names, then I'll hatch it after work tomorrow.