Draik Lair

Spritzie

Well Lizzy is another one, but not as popular as Liz. Elizabeth, Liz, Lizzy... there are lots of other nicknames, like Betsy (haha). and the one I hate that I won't even mention (I would absolutely HATE to be called that ever).

well, I am working with lizards for research. :whistle:

I didn't end up getting the Draik. But I'm good with that. I was going to say no. I've decided I'm not going to repaint the Krawk, so if someone will trade with him as-is (Fire) then it's possible.

But with me being so closed to being able to get my Draik exactly how I want it... I'll just wait, most likely.

You are soo close! I cant wait! Which is funny because you are getting the Draik, but it is so exciting! And I know I wont be disappointed this time, because you are doing it yourself. Good for you!

I've decided I'm not going to repaint the Krawk, so if someone will trade with him as-is (Fire) then it's possible.

Did somebody say Krawk? Where? I want the Krawk. Who's selling the Krawk? Where can I find this Krawk? When will I meet this Krawk? What's the username of the owner of this Krawk? *question overload*

Spritzie - Yes yes yes it will!!! And you will get that super expensive avvie of hatching a Draik!

CAV - Spritzie owns a BN Fire Krawk that she is trying to trade for a Draik.

Divya, I got the Draik - Hatched avatar from the ALP already. (It was the 2nd pet lending chain I did.) But I'd love to get to hatch it, instead of just morphing it.

And CAV, I have the Krawk. Like Divya said, he's painted Fire. And badly named.

CAV - Spritzie owns a BN Fire Krawk that she is trying to trade for a Draik.

Aw dang. And I have nothing valuable to trade for it. :(

And CAV, I have the Krawk. Like Divya said, he's painted Fire. And badly named.

Badly named? What's the name? And is it on your side or someting, cause I don't see it on your main.

Spritzie, ok about the avvie. But hatching it will be so cool! And I was just looking at prices, and the Eggs seem a little cheaper than the MP which is good. :)

CAV, its ok. The name is Walt17_2001. He's a cool Krawk.

Divya actually found someone willing to accept 10.5 million. But she didn't realize I was that close, and could have afforded it. Then when she checked, they'd already sold it.

I finally decided to put my Faerie Petpet Paint Brush up on the TP.

I need to go through it again. I just sold my Faerie Petpet PB. But I know I have some books, some backgrounds, and such which are worth a bit. I know I have a BG or 2 that are worth around 50k.

I'm at 11.1 now. So all I need is 600k to get there.