Draik Lair

Spritzie

Hi guys!

I mostly get books.

What kind of LD scratchcards are you scratching Spritzie? Only some have the paintbrush as an option. I buy those all the time, but I usually sell them.

Bagguss Bonanza and Sandscragavna (sp?). Bagguss Bonanza is the cheaper (and more common) of the two, but has less of a chance of getting a paint brush. I think I've gotten the other one once, before I got my hiatus. I go there multiple times a day.

EDIT:

I think it's Sandstravaganza.

Bagguss Bonanza fluctuates from 40k to 60k. I think Sandscatravaganza is usually an UB. Prices for all the scratchcards have gone up recently.

I'm not sure about a limit. Like I said, I usually sell them. :laughingsmiley:

I've kinda decided to aim for my own Draik. If I earn 1.5 million NP a month, I can get the extra I need for a MP, in 5.5 months. And I can easily average 250k, just in games a week.

I'm not paying 40-60k for a chance at a Desert PB. Even if I bought a scratchcard, and ended up with one of those, I'd sell them. :laughingsmiley: That's insane.

That's why I sell them. And those aren't very likely to get a PB!

Good luck saving money up. I haven't been dedicated to that recently.

My break's almost over... back to meetings and such, yay.

Oh wow. I'm still under 5 mil, which I wanted to be my lowest. :/ I'm trying to build back up, but I've been busy lately. Buying the lab ray and some WOE stamps, and a few other stamps brought me down.

Well I'm off to meet with my advisor. Talk to you later!

Have fun. :)

I bought the Darigan PB, right after I hit 7.5 million. Then I bought a bunch of stamps. (Though that came out of my daily game earnings, not out of my bank.) But I didn't also buy the WOE stamp.

Spritzie - I think that it is really nice of you to buy your husband the PB and such! It is worth the extra effort. :)

Liz - Whoa! I didnt know that those scratchcards are that much! I must start selling them!