Draik Lair

Spritzie

I remember you telling me that, and I did one. I need to do it regularly. And that's a good point. I figured if I won one, I'd save it to paint my Jubjub. But selling it would be better. I'm going to go do one real quick.

Good idea! And plus, after you get your Draik, you can save up for the Desert PB. And also, you probably wont have to buy a Draik MP/Egg for 15 mil. I have heard that haggling can get it down to 14 or even 13 mil...

I go through TDN's Daily page every morning. I start at the top, and just work my way down. That way I don't forget things. But there's some items in sections that I don't usually do anything there.

That Wheel of Knowledge thing is crazy. If it was once a day, like the Tombola and such, it still would be spun the same amount, but a lot less annoying for the users.

I have the Wheels of Excitement and Mediocrity on my button bookmark bar. So I see them, and remember to spin them through-out the day.