Draik Lair

Spritzie

As I told you, I'm totally addicted now and I love it. Sometimes bagged tea is convenient though. It's funny how bagged tea was all popular when the technology came out and loose leaf is popular now. You just have to have a good strainer. I have a cup that lets the tea through when you place in on your mug or glass (it's kinda hard to explain). The leaves stay in the cup.

I've seen cups like that, at Teavana. I must check into this. What's your favorite loose leaf? (I always want to say paper after that) Does it come in different types? Like white, green, and black like regular tea?

They have all the kinds (black, green, white, oolong, rooibos, herbals). They also have different sub-kinds, like Assam or Darjeeling for black teas. They're from different areas, like China or India, and have different tastes. They also have flavored teas - most of mine are flavored. They have some chai blends too, I know.

This is the shop I use, to give you an idea. It's local for me and cheaper than Teavana. There's a list of the different types of teas on the left.

For black, I like Irish Breakfast tea (which is strong) or this blend I have (they call it Mount Everest) that's a combo of Chinese and Indian teas that's not as strong. Oh there's also this flavored tea called "Key Lime Pie" that makes the best iced tea in the summer.

For green, I have a couple berry flavored ones, a pear I just got that I love, and jasmine is also very good. I'd recommend jasmine green tea if you've never had it before. I know they have it at Teavana as well. I also tried a "sushi" flavor - it has toasted corn, so it kinda reminds me of popcorn (in a good way).

There's a high grade white tea that I like called Silver Needle that's really light. Sometimes I add mint from the garden.

We have fun with rooibos - my mom doesn't deal with caffeine well anymore, so she usually has this. We have a chocolate (my mom's favorite), cherry, and caramel that are yummy. Oh and one called Arizona Cactus Flower that has cornflowers, which I found out I like.

Uh, we have WAY too many kinds at home. It's addicting. :*

Oh, oolong is in between black and green, and rooibos is from an African bush that's different than the tea plant. It doesn't have caffeine. There's red and green rooibos.

They pretty much have everything you can imagine, with flavorings and everything. I know they have a lot at Teavana too. I like a lot of the flavored ones - a lot are so good that you don't need to add sugar or honey. To start, I would recommend a black or rooibos chai because you like chai so much and a jasmine green tea if you like green tea.

EDIT:

Can you tell I really like tea and talking about tea? :laughingsmiley:

Well, I think Celestial Seasonings is better than Lipton.

I don't like Lipton so much anymore, though it's still good for iced tea. I have so many interesting ones now thought that I want to use those. I'll drink it sometimes if I eat out and get tea.

That sounds really yummy. You're making me want tea. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: I just missed a healing springs stamp. Man, it's hard to see what's new in that shop. I think the prices are going down drastically though.

I have a rooibos chai... I think I'm going to make that and add a little vanilla bean ice cream to make a latte instead of trying to do the homemade version. :yes:

Hi guys! So about the Name Changer: $20?! That is a lot! But that would be perfect, because then there would be no BN Draiks! :laughingsmiley:

About the tea: I read the whole convo and now I CRAVE tea! And I have no idea as to which one is my favorite! I love them all. But I do like Raspberry Tea especially.

I like raspberry iced tea.

Oh and I forgot to mention that most oolongs can be steeped multiple times, and they taste different each time. The best steeping on ours is the 3rd or 4th. Sounds crazy, huh?

That sounds really yummy. You're making me want tea. :laughingsmiley:

I have a rooibos chai... I think I'm going to make that and add a little vanilla bean ice cream to make a latte instead of trying to do the homemade version. :yes:

Oh wow. I read that at a glance as "robo chai" I was like, WHHHATTT? :laughingsmiley:

Hi guys! So about the Name Changer: $20?! That is a lot! But that would be perfect, because then there would be no BN Draiks! :laughingsmiley:

$20 would be expensive, and people would complain like crazy, I'm sure. But think about it, it'd be worth it. I'd pay $50 if the time was right, to make my perfect Draik.

I dislike mochas. I dont like the bitter taste...but I do like the whipped cream they come with! :laughingsmiley:

And so true, Spritzie! People would complain, and yet, they would still buy them. :rolleyes_anim:

I also like caramel lattes from Starbucks. Yummy!

And yes, yes they would! I would definitely buy one. And here is another idea, TNT could do a bunch of discounts where it is for example: Buy 2000 NC and get a Name Changer for free! Or something like that.

I like caramel macchiatos. Basically stuff where you don't notice the coffee taste too much. :laughingsmiley:

Well, it looks like I'll be gone a lot of today too. I wanted to travel before school started and nothing worked out, so my parents thought they'd take me up north for part of the day. (We kinda have a late start but it won't take us long to get there, haha.)

Yesterday I learned how to make meatballs and marinara from a lady from Sicily. :D

And yes, yes they would! I would definitely buy one. And here is another idea, TNT could do a bunch of discounts where it is for example: Buy 2000 NC and get a Name Changer for free! Or something like that.

That's a really good idea too. That would be awesome.

Hello everyone. :) It's been a while I haven't posted here.

Anyway, Spritzie and Divya, have you heard from your Draik owners?

Hey Anisha!! How are things going?

I haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to check into it again.