Draik Lair

Spritzie

Well, at least he still has the pet. That has to be driving you nuts though that he hasn't responded. xD

Man, how do you go on pound chat? The couple of times I've been there, it's pretty annoying.

I tried once. I found a girl that wanted my Krawk, but wanted to think over night. We talked a couple times, then I never heard from her again. She still has the Draik. Last I checked, she hadn't been on in weeks. But now it says 2 days.

I think I'll end up having to get my own Draik.

hm, what do you guys think about the name Shizenze for a Maraquan Shoyru?

I wish it was easier to change names. I bet an item that could do that would go for millions of NP. I don't know why some names are so horrendous, like Spritzie said.

EDIT:

What about the Draiks UFA on Neopound.com? Are you guys going to apply to any of those?

I think that name sounds great!

They should have an NC item that cost a lot that can change your pets name. They would make tons from that!

And I applied for a Nohrbert who is on Neopound.com. :yes:

I totally thought that I posted... weird.

Well, I sent a neomail to Shizenze's owner.

Oh, and I recognized Colesk (is that how you spell it?) that you mentioned earlier on neopound.com.

That would make a lot of money. I think people might complain if it was expensive though.

Another really good thing about neopound.com is that they have all WN pets on there which is really helpful!

It would work too because you still wouldnt be able to take a name that is already chosen. :yes: Or maybe they could make it cheaper, but you only have a 50% chance of getting it. Like you would open a Mystery Capsule where you could get either an NC item or a Name Changer. Fancy!

That Mystery Capsule thing would drive people crazy. I'd probably pay $20 to rename a pet. Get a badly named Draik, rename it. I'd only have to skip like, 4.5 Starbucks to be able to do it.

Oh wow. I think our prices are more like yours. When I start school, there will be one in the building next to my lab building (where I'll be working most of the time). That is going to be bad. They have them all over campus, plus two other shops that also have coffee. It's ridiculous.

I saw a tea kit for people in dorms, and I'm thinking of getting one to keep at my desk so I'm not so tempted to go elsewhere. I've heard of a few labs having espresso machines and such. :O

Most of my teas are loose leaf, so for a little while I was bagging them on my own and bringing those. I'll have to figure out something so I'm not at Starbucks all the time. Though, every once in a while I want a coffee, so I guess I'll have to give in then - or go to one of the other coffee shops nearby. :laughingsmiley: