Draik Lair

Spritzie

That's a good idea.

What do you think the best way to get a Maraquan Shoyru? Should I come up with a name and then create and zap a Shoyru, go for the way-too-expensive paintbrush, or try to adopt?

Zapping isn't reliable at all. I tried that with a Hissi, and of course, that's when the species changes went crazy. I would try adopting first, while saving up the NP for the brush, just in case.

Asparagus is pretty awesome. My first color change was speckled to rainbow, and my first species change was Shoyru to Yurble (:().

Now I have an ice wocky. I want to trade, but gosh pound chat is annoying.

My first color change was...hmmmm...I am pretty sure that it was Red to Blue and my first species change was a Kacheek to a Buzz ( :sick01: ). My first GOOD color change was Yellow to Disco and my first GOOD species change was Wocky to Koi.

Wow! A Pink Draik?! :O I have been stalking the Magic Shop recently, but I always miss anything good. :sad01_anim:

My favorite petpet zap is of course my Faerie Eizzil. :wub_anim: She matches perfectly with my Purple Koi. I havent really gotten any other good petpet zaps other than a Desert Psimouse and a Desert Warf and possibly my Spotted Polarchuck.

I have yet to get a morphing potion there, but I have haggled on them before (not the Draik - I was distracted in another shop). You know, I'm not sure how much they stock for to be honest... and it was half price day.

If I wasn't slow, I might go for another morphing potion if a Draik and something else stocked, figuring I couldn't get the Draik and everyone would be distracted there. :laughingsmiley:

I have trouble with the more rare stamps. I can't imagine ever being able to snag a Draik MP.

And I still haven't heard about my Baby Draik. The guy still has it, and he's been on recently.

I had a horrible dream last night, that he said no. :laughingsmiley:

Same here Spritzie! I just dont know how I would do it.

And he is still deciding! Stop freaking out. :laughingsmiley: But then again, I would freaking out too.