Draik Lair

Spritzie

Desert is gorgeous. I've really been starting to like Desert Draik's even more than before. I think Desert or Royal Boy would match the name well.

I'm so scared of the Neoboards. People are so rude. :crying:

I agree. They both match perfectly! I am leaning towards Royal because it is cheaper...but you never know! I might win the lottery! Someday... :laughingsmiley:

They are! I hate it when people offer something amazing and then back out. Like this:

Me: Fire Krawk UFT!

Guy: UC Maraquan Draik (BD)

Me: Neomail me!!!

Guy: Just kidding. Its too good for you.

I know! I find it really strange when people have pets with another species in their name. o_O Most of the time, I think that they were zapping a pound pet and ended up with a Draik.

That's why I did. I won't send another one. One is enough.

And I do wish TNT would add a "Sent" folder. It would make things a lot easier.

Seconded! I always forget too.

Guys! I got a good reply from the owner of the Ghost Draik! It says:

Hi Divya!

Thank you so much for your application! You have definitely been considered! You will find out on August 30th (and no sooner!) if you are chosen. I have saved the link to your petpage application and feel free to Neomail updates. However, do not delete or move your application because you will be disqualified. Thanks!

-Sabre

YAY!

Congrats!!! yay! I hope you get the Draik. :D

:S There was this one girl who stated that she had received 45 and only 2 had followed her rules, so she had only accepted two. I decided not apply for her Draik...

That's insane. I don't blame you. I guess it's good if you're one of the two though. :laughingsmiley:

Or they were crazy. I've always tried to name my pets well.

This made me laugh out loud. I don't know how some people come up with those names.

Good luck Spritzie... I hope you hear soon. That must be driving you nuts!

Thanks Liz! I cant wait!

And Spritzie, relax. He is probably just deciding! Anyways, it is the beginning of the month! He said August so he does have time...

This made me laugh out loud. I don't know how some people come up with those names.

Good luck Spritzie... I hope you hear soon. That must be driving you nuts!

They're horrible. I try to be unique. If I have a color in mind, I name it for that. (Like I did with my Christmas Jubjub, and the one I'm painting Fire.) I'll do the same with my to-be Desert Jubjub.

And Spritzie, relax. He is probably just deciding! Anyways, it is the beginning of the month! He said August so he does have time...

But he's had weeks to decide, since he had to wait until August for a transfer. <_<

At the rate of my success, I should have one by Christmas. :laughingsmiley: That's why I've still been playing games/saving NP like crazy, even though I have the Krawk. I figure I'll have to get my own anyway.