Draik Lair

Spritzie

:laughingsmiley: For now, look in your SDB and see if there's something you have a lot of, that you seem to be collecting without thinking about it, then put that in your gallery.

Seeing all those Slorg items together, just makes them cuter.

Awww. Thank you! Let me know if I can send you anything for your gallery. I tend to hoard things.

I do bad with dust allergies too. That's why I had to get rid of my bird years ago. Too much dust.

No I don't have an Anubis Anisha. I only have a Plushie one the husband got me. (I feel mean calling him "The Husband" but it's revenge for him referring to me as "The Wife" to everyone he talks to, including his friends and family.)

And I'm glad you liked the stamps. :) I'll keep an eye out for others you don't have.

I bug him about it. I used to do it. Like I had a friend, and I'd refer to her family that way to my family. You know, The Uncle, The Grandma, The Grandpa. But I'd never do it to him. :laughingsmiley: He's such a meanie.

Haha, dust=my enemy! I get the worst allergies. <_<

Awwww, I love Anubises. Or however you spell it.

Me too! I've been cleaning out my room and I had a hard time sleeping last night/woke up early because of my reaction to the dust. ack!

Masaryk - I love the slorg gallery! It's really cute.

Aw, guys... I'm a little bummed because I didn't get chosen for this contest I entered. It's a rock fiddle challenge to play Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns 'N Roses. There was a mini contest on the first 24 measures that I entered by putting a video up on YouTube, and they picked 7 people out of about twice that and I wasn't one of the seven. (It gets narrowed down to 3 people who get CDs and the top one gets a bow).

I guess I'll have to work hard on winning another mini contest... or the whole thing! haha. I don't think I will though. :sad01_anim:

No I don't have an Anubis Anisha. I only have a Plushie one the husband got me. (I feel mean calling him "The Husband" but it's revenge for him referring to me as "The Wife" to everyone he talks to, including his friends and family.)

Okay, the Anubis is coming your way. :yes:

And it's cute you call each other The husband and wife. :laughingsmiley:

@Liz - Don't worry, I know you would win something next time. :yes:

Awww. Thank you Anisha! I've added you and Divya in my thanks section.

He has me in his cell phone as "Wifey" and when he gets a call, he has the phone set to read the name outloud. So from his pocket you hear: "Incoming call: Wifey Mobile" :rolleyes_anim:

haha, thanks. You haven't even seen it! :P

And the wifey thing is pretty silly. :laughingsmiley:

Well I have to run some errands... I'll be back maybe a little this afternoon and for sure this evening, I'm sure after Spritzie has gone home. :(

It's a weird electronic voice. I can't stand that. Or when he leaves it in the bedroom at night, and his friend in Florida calls at 2am. At least I know who will be in trouble for waking me up though. :laughingsmiley:

Thank you Anisha! And if you ever get bored, make a list of your plushies, and send it to me. I'll do through my SDB.

I'll be leaving work at 1:30 Liz. (I'm NST +1)

Then I'll probably get online at home a little later.