Draik Lair

Spritzie

I'm excited! I finally got a good break on my stocks. I have 11,000 shares in EEEEE which is currently up 113.33%. So I spent 165k, but if I sold right now, I'd get 352k. :D

I'm watching it. If it goes down a point, I'll sell. Hopefully, it will keep going up. That will be an awesome addition to my Draik Fund.

Wow, that's awesome. I haven't been investing in the stocks for the past couple months, only selling the ones I have so my portfolio is severely lacking. Maybe I'll start back in on that again. But for now my quest is to get the darned wheel of extravagance avatar. SO MANY TIMES OF GETTING NOTHING :sad02:

Owww, i don't really cara about stocks, i've got hundred share in the neopian times, i'll wait, i do not rely on that stupid stock market ^_^

Thinking about water pets I think a Water Kazeriu would be awesome. I love Kazerius :wub_anim:

Oh and I decided I will save up more NPs and (evetually) morph Vilinka into a Draik, unless I get a Draik Egg for 7 mil. My final decision :) But, because of the current price of Draik MPs (16 mil.) that won't happen any time soon :)

PS: My stocks are falling :(

owwwwww, you've got enough for the egg?

that's GREAT :D

you must be very happy >_<, i couldn't go on neopets today, went shopping and then used my new how-to-draw-manga book to learn how to draw manga :D

but yeah, i think the water kazeriu would be AWESOME

i know why, everybody wants to have some np left in the bank :whistle:

Haha, I'm with you there. I've officially got 2k np to my name again. And I've been around there most of the month after my egg purchase but admitedly I have been almost daily spending everything I earn on the wheel of extravagance. I WILL get that avatar.

oh wow, i've been stuck at hundred thousand for like... a year... and then i started saving, and now i try my best to save, but there are so much other things to do, like learning how to draw manga :D but i think i'll get my draik in 2 years, or less, i'll save much in other holidays, now, i'm a drawing-fan, so neopets isn't my first priority... bad me :whistle:

I did the same thing Wembly. After I hatched here, I went on spending sprees, first buying her tons of books. Then I started buying stamps. Then books again. :laughingsmiley: So many days, after I earned a bunch, I'd end up spending it again.

Yeah, I figured it was less depressing going from 100k to zero every couple days than going from a million to zero from the silly wheel since I know it's going to take a while for me to get that avatar. Then I'll probably switch to the stupid lever of doom which I still need too. Ugh to np sinks :rolleyes_anim:

I wish i had enough np to do all these kinds of stuff, but i lack np :(((

omg, i wanna earn that much a day, wish i wasn't so busy :(

I'm just too lazy to spend. Besides, before I morph and paint all my pets I've got nothing to spend on. Just put some trades up and some toys in my shop, hope they'll sell.

75,000 is a lot, you're good :) I know I won't earn anything until friday, cause I have a lot of studying :/ Well only next week and then holidays, thank god :)

I sit around, with a ton of downtime at work, so I try to just continually play games. I should definitely hit 100k by the end of the day. (I still have 4 more hours of work.)

And make that 70k so far. :whistle: I just bought the Orange Plushie from your shop LoveBee.

I have 14,000 shares of EEEEE. o_O

I buy stocks everyday, so I have about 3.5 mil invested. :whistle: Most of them are low though. I don't sell until 300%, unless I get impatient at 200%+. :)

I do the wheel of extravagance sporadically... it always makes me upset. :grrr: