Draik Lair

Spritzie

i would use a faerie PB to paint a draik, or a grundo, 'cause i LOVE both :D

i'm going to make some customs on dress to impress, just for fun, i'll post you a link when i'm finished :laughingsmiley:

I was thinking a bit .. and was wondering if should, instead of hatching a Draik Egg and creating yet another pet, morph Vilinka into a Faerie Draik. The name fits perfectly .. I have an Island Peophin on my side that I'm not too attached to and I could just paint her Faerie. It'd cost be few millions more, but .. I don't know. What do you think?

i guess it's better to hatch an egg, because that'll make it easier to earn more np!

you need np to get np, you know that!

off-topic: the meepit fanbase

I was planning on morphing for my Maraquan Draik, because I have the perfect name, but it's just too expensive. I'm not willing to pay double (last I checked, the cheapest Draik MP was 16 million) just to have the name. I'll use the name for a Krawk.

I'll see. You can only have 4 pets on your account and I want my original ones back + a Faerie Peophin + Faerie Draik; and then there won't be any more space for my lab rat. I don't know. I don't even like havnig this many pets ..

yeah, it's hard to send the pets you love to a side, but you can also hatch the draik and keep him/her on your side :whistle:

A Draik on the side ? Nooooo :D I'll see how I'll do. If I'll earn so little NP until the end of October due to KQ lame prizes I'm not going to be able to afford the morphing potion, let alone all other items.

that's why you shouldn't morph to a draik:

1. eggs are cheaper (at the moment)

2. you can have more pets: more pets=more fun

3. you can use more names, and more names show creativity :D

ps: question: does anybody here love meepits?

I'll think about it.

Mmmm not really. They look like pink pigs :P

WHAT?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *runs away screaming, with her precious zombie meepit sitting on her head*

meepits are cool

WHAT?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *runs away screaming, with her precious zombie meepit sitting on her head*

meepits are cool

Hahahaha :D This made me laugh. Now back to my Latin :wub_anim: ( <_< )

little little piggies. not the cute ones, though

Woo hoo! Got the black petpet brush and used it so Freyyr's petpet is now offically a black Blugar. Here's the link to his look up if you want to see his pet under him. http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Freyyr Any thoughts on the petpet's name?

Meh, nothing I really like the sound of. Gullinbursti is the name of the boar that he rides but I don't think that really fits so well. I was thinking maybe Fjord? I know it doesn't really have significance to him but it kind of sounds nice with Freyyr. I really just like saying the word fjord :rolleyes_anim: I wish it came up more in every day conversation.

oooow, i know a name

i used wikipedia, and the son of freyr is called Fjölnir.

and freyyr is the big one, and the petpet is the small one, so i thought that would be a cool name :laughingsmiley:

if you want to see the wikipedia page: wikipedia freyr article

just use ctrl+f and type fjölnir, you should find it.

@lovebee: THEY'RE NO PIGS *shows you my cute zombie meepit, let you touch it, and then it bites your fingers*

mwoehahahaha, revenge is sweet

hall_petpet6.gif (once again, the meepit is clickable)

i know, but i thought it would be fun to choose a name like that.

i like the name Fjord too :D

i agree, i would love to have a water meepit *dreams :wub_anim: *

and that could go along with my future water draik, hmmmmmmm *dreams even more*