Draik Lair

Spritzie

i guess i'm too lazy to do that, i'll do that if i'm happy, but i'm a little bit annoyed, 'cause it's very cold, but i feel heat, i think i'm still ill :sad01_anim:

thnx, i hope so, it's really stupid, i'm never ill when it's a school day, but if i'm ill, i'm ill when it's holiday, or weekend... hate my illnesses thing, yeah....right.... ;)

What do you mean? We've got spritzie, and you, an me, and eevee and ..... Yeah i know what you mean...

We should invite more people to the draik lair... :)

I know, we're chatting monsters :laughingsmiley:

But I think we should advertise, i can't believe spritzie, eevee, you and me are the only draik-addicted people on the TDN forums...

*sneaks back in* I was challenging lighthouse for the weekend so I've been away. We drove around the state and visited all the lighthouse in the state in two days. It was really nifty :yes:

That sounds interesting :) In my country if you drive around the state all you can see is .. eeh, nobody'd be interested haha :P

Anyway yesterday I found a Pirate Draik Egg on TP with asking price 8 mil., but it's already gone :mellow: Today's lowest price is 8.2 mil. I'd be sooo happy if the prices would drop to 7 mil. :)

If you drive around y country, you'll find:

Tulips, cheese, volendam(city), flower bulbs, strangely dressed people who're dressed like that to please tourists, no hills

That's it <_<

oh, yeah, that's boring -.-"

but all those japanese and chinese people come to the Netherlands to take pictures from flower bulbs and tulips.

I mean, GO TO AFRICA, you can find cooler flowers there -.-"

going to play many games today, wanna earn moneys ;)

owwww, that sucks (XD, sorry, i'm a bad girl), latin is hard, history is easy, but it's stupid to have to study for them -.-"

Latin isn't hard, but I have alot of books to read and a lot of biographies to learn by heart. And this topic in history is pretty hard cause theres a lot of names and dates <_<

I actually wouldn't need to study history, but at the test I was missin 1 point till 5 (I got 4) and the teacher said she'll ask me orally so I can get a 5. Which is really nice actually .. :)

The Latin teacher doesn't like me and I know she'll do anything just to lower my grade ..

owww, you should ask somebody else on school about the latin teacher, it's not okay to try to lower somebody's grade...

i just earned 10K (thnx to spritzie too) because people bought from my shop, i'm a happy person right now.

i'm somewhere around 690K

Anyway yesterday I found a Pirate Draik Egg on TP with asking price 8 mil., but it's already gone :mellow: Today's lowest price is 8.2 mil. I'd be sooo happy if the prices would drop to 7 mil. :)

Yay! That's awesome to hear! :D I'm currently at... *checks* 7.55 million in the bank. (Not counting on-hand NP) Plus about 700k in stock, and there's still the Faerie PB in my SDB. :whistle: I'm still going to wait.

Chill Becca, chill *breathes slowly*

Anyway good to hear you're getting close Spritzie :) But don't sell the PB, they're retired and you might need it someday :)

I'm currently at 12,3 mil., 60k on hand and I had 80k in stocks, but they're falling ..

I think Draiks are really the only Faerie pet I'd get, but I'm holding onto it, just in case. I'll wait until I can afford the Draik, without selling the PB. (Well, I can technically afford it now, if I sell all my stocks.)

I like many Faerie pets, but Draiks are the best. I like that they're not pink or purple, like most Faerie pets ..

I started to think what's going to happen when Neopia runs out of Faerie PBs :mellow:

Oooo! That will look perfect Wembly! That's a really nice match. :D

How much do Black PP PBs cost?

I just bid 100k for one on the tp, hope I get it but if not, there seem to be a few others for like 130k so not too bad all things considered.

Around 100k isn't bad for such a perfect match. :D

Even though Faerie PBs are retired, they can still be given out in REs, and places like the Fruit Machine, I believe. It just means they aren't sold anywhere, like the Hidden Tower.