Draik Lair

Spritzie

I think you shouldleave her liek this ( althoug, I know you won't :P) :)

I know but I'm still getting it. I don't like any other background with this colour so .. it suits the colours perfectly :wub_anim:

Yeah, aitvara is awesome, listen to your loving bee :) and of course: to your loving butterfly:)))

Aitvara is beautiful! That background is amazing, too. Although I did wonder how a water pet would survive with fire right next to her. :P

If you're thinking about Chrome, you might want to check out Rockmelt. It's like a chrome, built upon the same concepts and everything, and thus works the exact same way, but it has an add on of social networking. So you can post statuses, chat, tweet, and get updates from FB or Twitter or myspace or whatever right on your brower ITSELF. You don't have to go to the sites. I find it really useful. :)

It's not very well known, but it should be. :D

Check it out here.

Alright at least I know Keyquest can work ^^

I believe Spritize is in for a nice surprise :rolleyes_anim:

:O Eevee! Thank you! I seriously never thought I'd sell that plushie! It's been in my shop since, well, before I bought Aitvara's Egg. o_O I got so used to seeing it there I forgot how long I'd had it. Even with it being around 10k cheaper than the other prices when I checked, it just wasn't selling. :D Thank you!

Aitvara is beautiful! That background is amazing, too. Although I did wonder how a water pet would survive with fire right next to her. :P

Thank you :D Well.... maybe she was an Ice Draik at one point, and the fire melted her, but the ice part kept her in the Water state. :laughingsmiley:

Hello guys, my draik fund has got a boost:) +100K today, i'm so proud:)))

@spritzie: owwww, ice draik, that would be awesome;)

yay for good funds day (RHYMES!!! XD) I'm going to play some games, wanna earn more money :D

it's HOLIDAY, that means more money for meeee :D

that's GREAT, i'm playing games like crazy right now *searching for money*

I just got tired of waiting for inflation on codestones so I just put them in my shop. When I sell them all I'll be 300,000NPs richer :) Congrats to everyone for NP boost :)

It's School day tomorrow which means no school :) Which means studying for Latin <_< And Neopets of course :P

EDIT: You currently have 304,330 NP in your till.

Yay for my fund :)

:laughingsmiley: Thank you! It was one of two older plushies I'd be trying to sell for a long time.

I really appreciate it. :D I need to stop by your shop for some new books. Aitvara hasn't had any new ones in awhile. :P

hellooooo, i'm sad, i'm still ill (aaaargh, more rhymes, i love rhymes, but it's getting too much :/), and all of my nesters died, so i have to start habi over :( i mean, with 1 nester and 3 soldiers (still had 2 eggs) and a worker, this is going to be a very long way too lvl 50 :(

but i earned 10K by playing games :)

Your shop is missing some books :whistle: And one of them stayed after Aitvara read it, so I sent it back to you so you can put it back in your shop.

Just get your nester on a nest, upgrade it as high as you can, same with the nest. Each time you get a nester hatch it and build a new nest. You'll build back up quickly.

customise

i made a custom for a faerie draik, i hope you guys like it ;)

I'm not very good at customisation, but i think it isn't that bad :D

edit:

@spritzie: thnx, but I can't upgrade my nests yet, hmpf :/

and thanks for buying some books, i'm going to restock my shop ;)

Edited by lisauntie

haha, i never refresh to find the lowest price, i just do the lowest price i find, guess i'm just lazy ;)

but i restocked my shop with many new books, yay 4 books, yay 4 profit ;)