Draik Lair

Spritzie

It's the spooky tower entrance, it's really a cool BG:)

and is it? I got, from a silver key, a codestone, a fruit basket and the BG... i can't imagine it's THAT hard to get a codestone right now.....

I played a couple games of KQ on Thursday. I got a stamp I didn't have, and a couple Codestones. Nothing super exciting.

Random Draik-related question: If you could have all the NP in the world, how many draiks would you have?

OR

How many draiks are you willing to pay for/aiming to own?

:D

If I could have all the NP, probably 5: Water (already have), Faerie, Chocolate, Maraquan, and Maractite.

Currently, I'll probably stick with 2-3. I'm definitely getting one more, and maybe Chocolate or Faerie in the future.

Oh one would be plenty for me, I think. Maybe I'd get a Draik and a Krawk... after I get a Maraquan Shoyru of course! ;)

Congrats Spritzie! You're getting pretty close to another Draik. :) How much extra NP do you want left over before you buy a Draik?

So, how many games of KQ do you guys have to play before getting a PB? I've been playing a bit recently, and I've gotten maybe 2-3 codestones and a negg and lots of junk from 15 games or so (mix of gold and silver).

Thank you :D Ummm... at least a couple hundred thousand. Ideally, I'd love to have at least 1 million extra. I guess I'll have to see how my will-power is when I get enough.

I've played 54 games of KQ total, and I've never gotten a PB. (I'm not very regular about it, and I started playing KQ only in the last, 6 months, probably.)

I haven't played for a long time before this week. I used to get frustrated with all the people quitting, but now it's not bad at all since they have rankings. I mostly play two-player 5-key games.

I play KQ every day (almost) and I've reedemed 443 gold keys and I've gotten around 20 PBs. I used to get them more often after I reached 100 golden keys. Good luck :)

@ Spritzie: it doesn't open at all? It didn't load for me, when I used Chrome, because KQ doesn't work on Chrome so maybe you should check this :)

Does Keyquest really not work for Chrome? I was thinking of finally playing today with anyone that wants to..but I only use Chrome @.@

If I had all the NPs in the world...I guess I would consider ONE more Draik but then buy all the clothes, battledome, gallery things I've always wanted xD

I play KQ every day (almost) and I've reedemed 443 gold keys and I've gotten around 20 PBs. I used to get them more often after I reached 100 golden keys. Good luck :)

@ Spritzie: it doesn't open at all? It didn't load for me, when I used Chrome, because KQ doesn't work on Chrome so maybe you should check this :)

At work, it goes to the blue screen with the white circle and never goes beyond, regardless of browser. (I've tried IE and Firefox as well.)

Does Keyquest really not work for Chrome? I was thinking of finally playing today with anyone that wants to..but I only use Chrome @.@

KQ works fine on Chrome, on my laptop. I use Chrome only, at home, and that's what I play KQ on.

Oh okay :D Well few months ago it didn't work on Chrome. And I remember reading on Neoboards that multiple players had this problem - they probably fixed it. I had the same thing with the cricle though .. is the computer old ? Maybe that's why it doesn't work ..

@ fylingeevee: sorry for the false alarm :)

According to my company, it's 3.2 years old.

It lagged, but my husband was able to play KQ on my desktop, and I've had that for at least 3-4 years. And my dad got it from work, where they were tossing them out because they were too old.

I honestly have no idea why it doesn't work, but knowing this computer, I'm not surprised.

I've been using Firefox but I'm thinking of switching to Chrome.

The mini-games are always laggy for me, so I lose those a lot. I'm not sure why they're so laggy... I have a fairly new laptop with good stats that I usually use for neo.

Certain mini-games are impossible for me. Like the watering/cutting flowers one. If I click as quickly as possible, I can't even get one flower watered and cut, in the time my husband can finish the entire game.

But my laptop is a netbook, and doesn't have a lot of the fancy stuff. My husband's laptop has a ton of the upgrades for gaming.

I haven't tried playing it on FF, but I prefer Chrome for everything. It makes Neopets and everything else run tons quicker on all of my computers.

Well my computer is good, but mini games still lag .. but when I play on my sisters laptop it goes so smooth I win them all :P

Of all mini games is the worst with Ghastly Guzzler (I think it's called so) - I can't even move my cursor.

I hate that petpetpet 'round the campfire game thing... I'm not good at it *cough*

I hate that petpetpet 'round the campfire game thing... I'm not good at it *cough*

I'm so-so. Depends - sometimes I'm super fast and sometimes I just watch me loose :P. I just hit 12 mil. (which I should days ago) and just realized the background I was planing for my future Faerie Draik costs 5 mil. Seriously?

I'm never going to that stupid Wheel of Extravagance :sad02: Just blew 75 000NPs ..