Draik Lair

Spritzie

The rare/new stamps are almost always cheaper in the actual shop. Like I saw the Fountain Faerie one yesterday, for 7k. It's selling for over 100k.

And guys, check out my favorite restock yesterday:

sta_shenkuudraik.gif

And unless it's a special event stamp (Like the Wheel of Excitement) or it's retired, I believe they stock in the shop. The rarity just dictates how often.

I bought one as an investment, thinking it will be worth a lot more later. I bought another one in case I decide that I want one for myself. :laughingsmiley: It would be hard for me to put it in an album though if it's worth a lot more.

Hopefully they do go up... who knows, maybe I'll end up selling both.

Spritzie - Oh, that makes sense. :)

Anisha - Not necessarilly. You can probably buy them for less in the actual shop but they might not stock there at the right time, etc.

Sometimes the SW is cheaper, sometimes more expensive. Like the Healing Springs. I got it for 708. It's selling for 30k. Or other stamps sell for less than 5np on the Shop Wizard, but are in the Post Office for much more.

This is from Jellyneo:

Rarities 75-84: An item that falls in this range of rarities is denoted as being Uncommon.

Rarities 85-89: An item that falls in this range of rarities is denoted as being Rare.

Rarities 90-94: An item that falls in this range of rarities is denoted as being Very Rare.

Rarities 95-98: An item that falls in this range of rarities is denoted as being Ultra Rare.

Rarities 99: An item that falls in this range of rarities is denoted as being Super Rare.

Rarity 100: This rarity contains items that are special (e.g from the Golden Dubloon, as well as items that stock very, very rarely such as Interplanetary Communications). A rarity 100 item is denoted as being Ultra Rare.

Rarity 101-104: This rarity contains items that are special (e.g. from Random Events, Alien Vending Machine, etc). They are labeled Special in your Inventory and Safety Deposit Box.

Rarity 105-110: This rarity contains items that are special (e.g. from Random Events, TCGs, etc). They are labeled Mega Rare in your Inventory and Safety Deposit Box.

Rarity 111-179: This rarity contains items that come from special places such as the Giant Omelette. These items are labeled with RARITY ###.

Rarity 180: This rarity contains retired items, such as Battle Slices and Blue Healthshroom. These items are labeled with Retired.

Rarity 200: This rarity contains items from the Hidden Tower that are currently "in-stock". They are labeled with Artifact - 200.

Rarity 250: This rarity contains retired Hidden Tower items as well as retired Hidden Tower items made from the Cooking Pot. These items are not searchable on the Shop Wizard. They are labeled with Artifact - 250.

Rarity 500: This rarity is for all items coming from the NC Mall. They can only be purchased with real life money (which is converted to Neocash). Examples are the Kauvara Costume Hat and the Groovy Disco Ball. They are also all contained in our NC Mall special category.