Draik Lair

Spritzie

Wow, that's neat.

Maybe I'll start seriously looking... if only I had a FFQ, and then I wouldn't have to buy a Maraquan PB for my Shoyru! Then I could not feel guilty buying a Draik. :nods:

I tried, but sooo many are taken! And I'm trying to create this main account with pets with Slovenian names only. So our language won't extinct haha :D But I already used a Faerie themed name for my future Faerie Peophin - Vilinka (means little faerie)..

Congratulations Spritzie! Since I've not got my draik, I think I will switch my goal to get all, or actually most but not all, of the male draik clothing. The draik sorcerer cape is so cool! I imagine that is going to be expensive though seeing as there is exactly 1 on the tp right now. :rolleyes_anim:

You should definitely start looking now. Since you can afford one now, you can snap one up the minute you find an amount you like, and if it takes awhile to get one, it works out.

But I'm so indecisive! haha... plus I would feel a little guilty getting a Draik before a Maraquan PB.

Maraquan + Shoyru = <3 !

How much have you saved in funds so far?

Yup that's my dreamie! Draiks aren't really my dreamies, but I like them. I have about 13 mil.

Congratulations Spritzie! Since I've not got my draik, I think I will switch my goal to get all, or actually most but not all, of the male draik clothing. The draik sorcerer cape is so cool! I imagine that is going to be expensive though seeing as there is exactly 1 on the tp right now. :rolleyes_anim:

Thank you :D I still want to get some of the female Draik items, like the jewelry from the last Draik day, and the sorceress staff thing from a year or so ago. I'm working on a list of the Draik items I want for Aitvara.

But I'm so indecisive! haha... plus I would feel a little guilty getting a Draik before a Maraquan PB.

Well, Maraquan PBs are going to be staying fairly steady, I think, considering they're already rare. But with the Draik Eggs, the prices are quite low right now, though they usually aren't. (Even though they'll hopefully stay that way.) I'd go with the Draik first, but since you want your Maraquan Shoyru as a dreamie, I guess it makes sense to get the PB first.

Congrats on funds going up! :D (Liz and Spritzie.)

Thank you :D I've been at work for an hour, and I'm already at 20k for the day.

That depends on how quick you can get the NP. Games that you can get 1k, but it takes awhile (Like Sutek's Tomb, currently) it's better to play games were you only get 500 NP a play, but it's quicker. So you always want to find the games that you can get a good score/amount of NP, quickly. At most, playing mostly games, I've gotten around 100k in a day, when ratios were good. But it took me about 10-11 hours, with interruptions.

Also, with Habi, once you get to level 50, if you can't leave it running (I can't) have a bunch of nesters and just discard all of the eggs. I have my nesters finishing eggs in about 45 minutes to an hour, so I just harvest them as often as I can. I think I have 15 nests.

It took me quite awhile to get to 50. I figured just as I got to it, they'd add more levels. But I've been at level 50 since June. So just keep working at it, even if it's just using nesters and discarding for XP. (Just make sure you hatch new ones, and keep eggs in your bag just in case.)

I have lots of eggs! About 5 pages worth. Because I have 4 nests, and I kept breeding, and breeding and breeding and breeding.

I've discarded SO MANY eggs before finally deciding to leave it alone and let it climb. Then it got to 5 and I stopped playing, so.

I really like the purple/royal girl/royal boy draik. Although I don't know why - purple is so plain. But that's probably why. I don't take to Maractite.

haha, that reminds me, i've drawn a royal girl draik, once ;)

it wasn't really good, but it was my first neopets drawing :D

yeah, i posted it, it wasn't the best i've ever done, but i think it wasn't horrible ;)

and yeah, you should do that, but show me the drawing after you send it in (or before, i don't care ;)), i wanna see your drawings :D

well, then the only thing i can do is:

GOOOOOOOOOOOO SPRITZIE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN DO IT, YEAH, GO FOR IT

but i should think 'bout that when my throat isn't hurting anymore, my throat is killing me :(

but you can do it, i know!