Draik Lair

Spritzie

I like the Maractite Kazeriu better too. I think they're just the cutest :D Oh I can't wait to be done with my dreamies and can just focus on customizing and petpets and petpetpets .. but that seems faaar away :(

It's really hard to focus on just one thing for me. I want the petpets as soon as the pet is done, but it's hard to drop a million or more on a Snowickle for another pet, when I still need another Draik.

I just can't think about all these things :D If I start to look for petpets and clothing before I have pets I might end up spending the NPs. So all have in mind right now is NP NP NP NP NP NP :P

Actually right now I'm only hoping I'll sell everything in my shop. That would bring me additional 150 000NP to my Draik/MP fund :) But I doubt I will - at least not without dropping prices :/

If it helps, make a checklist on paper and write down all the goals you want. Start the list with the goal you want to accomplish FIRST and then randomly add more along the way.

I still do this and it makes me feel so much better when I get that first one done and then accomplish more along the way :)

My old goal was not to buy anything until I reached over 10 million. You can randomly reward yourself every time you reach 1 million and then with whatever else you EARN that day, just go shopping with it :laughingsmiley:

That makes it so you're just not saving all the time.

Wembly, have you thought about a petpet for Freyyr yet?

I haven't really given it too much thought yet because I like to always be utilizing my petpet map so right now he's got a fangy that's going to get zapped since I like all the other petpet's I've got on my main right now. I'm open to suggestions for a permanent one eventually though.

My old goal was not to buy anything until I reached over 10 million.

I told myself I was going to do that too, so that I could get the maximum out of the bank rate but then when I was at 9.5 and my egg offer was accepted I just threw that right out that window :laughingsmiley: So now I'm at like 10k now instead. It was so odd seeing my bank saying I had 43np to my name. Totally worth it though.

Wembly, will he be staying Pirate? Or will be be repainted?

I told myself I'd save up to about 15-20 million before even considering getting a Draik Egg. That didn't happen for me either. I got one as soon as I had enough.

Hmm, you know I haven't really decided yet. Originally I was thinking maractite but the print on him would be a bit busy for customizations. Next I was kind of leaning toward grey but I'm not really feeling it so much now. Pirate has really been growing on me so maybe I'll just stick with pirate. I also like gold and silver which are a lot cheaper but I'm kind of scared to paint him then decide I like pirate the best and should have stayed with a good thing :rolleyes_anim:

^ That describes me.

I reached 13 mil in my bank account, and then went to the wheel of extravagance. o_O I could almost buy a Draik... I'm not sure I could part with my NP though. :laughingsmiley:

oh man, everybody has got enough np for a draik, and i'm stuck at 600K 'cause i haven't got enough time to earn much np:(

poor me... but i'm still going to use the blinders spritzie has, spritzie, i wanna borrow some blinders from the awesome big box of magical draik lair blinders :laughingsmiley:

Don't feel bad. I don't have enough yet either. I'm still several million short.

You've got it. There's plenty of the blinders to go around. But I'll give you the ones Wembly used. :D

oh, thnx, i'm sure these will help, i mean, wembly wore them, they're special :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

They are special. They resulted in a Draik. :D

Try to keep your shop stocked as well, you never know who might drop in. :whistle: (Spritzieblue enjoyed the book she found in it.)

yeah, 3000+ to my draik fund, yay... i doubted anybody would EVER buy the shell kiko, i hope your pets like it :laughingsmiley:

ps: i've got 2000 from the shore for the 2d time, i think i actually like that shore :laughingsmiley:

:D I think I bought both of them. (If you had 2) I bought one for my husband last week, and one for me today. :D

I've been trying to be better about keeping my shop stocked to help with my fund.

yeah, i'm trying to restock, but it's too crowdy, and i haven't got much time...

I always forget about my shop. I'll check my till in the morning, and find nothing. Then I'm not surprised when I go to my shop later and find 90% of the items in there, without prices. :laughingsmiley: