Draik Lair

Spritzie

i think they buy them at the auction or the trading post, and then resell them as 1 lot, people can NM them to buy them seperate, that's what i know 'bout it :worried:

Yes I know, but if you're lucky enough to get one from .. where can you get PBs from? Wheel of Extravagance, Fruit Machine, REs, Hidden Tower, KQ, anywhere else? Specially new ones - water, transparent, relic .. ?

Yes I know, but if you're lucky enough to get one from .. where can you get PBs from? Wheel of Extravagance, Fruit Machine, REs, Hidden Tower, KQ, anywhere else? Specially new ones - water, transparent, relic .. ?

i would totally use them, but some people really want a specific goal, and know they get there faster when they sell them :graduated:

I'd probably keep a Plushie, Maraquan, Transparent, Water one, but other I'd just sell.

I was so depressed few minutes ago, because of all the NPs I still need to earn, so I went to spin the expensive wheel and won a Bronze Job Coupon :)

Gosh I want my draik so badly!

Alien Aisha Vending Machine gives out paint brushes too.

Yeah I know what you mean. I lost about 1.2 million of my Draik Fund to that wheel before I got the avatar.

I'm not going to spin it 'till the wheel of excitement stops erroring: it takes my money, but no price and spin... I would be SO MAD

if that happens while spinning extravaganze

I got an error on it once, but like the Wheel of Mediocrity, it continued spinning and I got my prize.

I'm making progress. I added about 70k to my fund yesterday. If I hadn't gotten a migraine in the evening and stopped playing games, I could have gotten 90-100k maybe.

Today I added in total of 250 000NP. It would have been 300 000, but I spun the Wheel of Extravagance and I got 50 000 back. I'm so proud of myself for not spending :)

Oh and Spritzie, I know how you feel. I've been having a migraine since friday :/ Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks :) I just haven't been sleeping well, so all week I've been exhausted and had migraines.

I need to let my Habi run, but it drags down my work computer so much that I can't get anything to run. So I'm losing a lot of NP there.

Thanks :) I just haven't been sleeping well, so all week I've been exhausted and had migraines.

I need to let my Habi run, but it drags down my work computer so much that I can't get anything to run. So I'm losing a lot of NP there.

Ow, those migraines must be really annoying, And habi slows ny laptop too>_<

Just go to bed really early, that'll work:)

It lags on my work computer, because it's already an old machine that has too much stuff running on it all the time. And it runs slow on my laptop too, even though it's nearly brand new. (I've only had it for about 10 months now.)

LoveBee, how do you get so much NP a day without running Habi all day?

Oh I sold the Bronze Brightvale Job Coupon for 190 000NP and the rest - 60 000NP was from the codestones and neggs I got from playing KQ.

Usually I only make from 100-150k when I get 10 golden keys, sometimes more if I get a paint brush (like today :))

I have big luck with KQ, I qin a PB almost every week and I rarely ever get junk with gold keys :)

In total I have deposited 360 000NP today (so far). I am still behind schedule for 100 000NP though .. I'm usually lazy druing the week so then I have to make up in the weekend.

Oh I sold the Bronze Brightvale Job Coupon for 190 000NP and the rest - 60 000NP was from the codestones and neggs I got from playing KQ.

Usually I only make from 100-150k when I get 10 golden keys, sometimes more if I get a paint brush (like today :))

I have big luck with KQ, I qin a PB almost every week and I rarely ever get junk with gold keys :)

In total I have deposited 360 000NP today (so far). I am still behind schedule for 100 000NP though .. I'm usually lazy druing the week so then I have to make up in the weekend.

you mean the one you've won from the wheel of extravaganze? that's great.

i redeemded (thnx to spritzie) the forgotten shore map today, that's another daily for me, and it means i've got a change to get a free draik egg and/or much np :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

so one more time: THNX SPRITZIE

ps: just became super member, YAY, i'm glad 'cause i made a really cute picture today and i can post it now :king:

By having 400 COUNTING posts( just look under your avvie, you'll see your post count)

It's getting better and better: at 570K right now, haven't got much time to earn np, too much homework, stupid teachers:(

A draik egg just sold on the auction for 7mil. I sadly was not fast enough to snipe it :sad02: so close, silly fast people's computers. Gah! Well, that would have been to good to be true to think I would have gotten one today for so cheap :sad01_anim: