Draik Lair

Spritzie

I hate monday mornings so much. :sad01_anim: I usually wake up at 5am. <_< School, ya know. It's very hot here, so we have morning schools.

And it's true Monday IS an awful way to spend 1/7th of life. :laughingsmiley:

In grade school, school started at 9:30. Then middle school was 8. Then HS was 7. But I had a 1st period study hall that I got exempt from. So I didn't have to be in until 7:45 for 2nd period.

My "YESSSS!" was for the Monday thing by the way...

My grade school was early (I forget exactly, I think 7 - something). My middle school was actually later, because they figured that we were getting to be an age where we needed more sleep. It was 8:55. I went an hour early in 8th grade though to take a high school Spanish class. My high school was around 8:15.

EDIT: Though later I had to get to high school around 7:30 so my mom could get to work. My freshman year of college was awesome, with late morning/early afternoon classes, except one semester I had a lab at 8:30 AM. I had one semester where I had no class Friday and my first class Monday was at 3:45 PM. :D

Then, I had 8:30 AM classes every semester. :sad01_anim:

My sister was in the AM too. Now they do all day. I used to hang out with my mom and her friend, then go to school. My mom and her friend would go to the mall before it opened, and walk for exercise. Her friend user to push my stroller when I was younger. :laughingsmiley:

That's cute! My mom used to play all sorts of games with me during the day.

You inspired me... now I want to try and get some stamps from the post office. o_O

The Faerieland ones are so pretty! I really want the Wheel of Excitement one but I am too selfish to spend the np. I dont care about the Wheels! :laughingsmiley: