Draik Lair

Spritzie

I didn't know you can do that! (with the lab scientist) So how does this work? (I am such a n00b when it comes to BD)

You fight him in 1-player in the BD and with a bit of luck he'll change your pets gender. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries but generally I find he does it very quickly.

I'm trying to save 100k a day, then I'd have enough to morph Kallicot into a draik by the end of January, assuming I need 16,000,000. If I got lucky and made a bit more some days I might have her morphed by New Year! That'd be awesome!

I need a mil more but if I concentrate on banking 50k a day at least, 10 days and bam! Well, actually more like 20 days but who knows, maybe I can pull it off in 10 days.

That won't be too long.

@spritzie: the camo krawk is really awesome, and about those maraquan clothes for aitvara, i thought that those pb clothes can't be worn by any other colour... :mellow:

The only pets that can't wear PB clothes from other colors is Mutant, Maraquan, and Baby. Aitvara is Water, so she can wear any of the other PB clothing items. Once it's painted Maraquan, my new Draik won't be able to use the Pirate stuff, so I need to make sure the PB clothes end up on my main, and not my side account.

The only pets that can't wear PB clothes from other colors is Mutant, Maraquan, and Baby. Aitvara is Water, so she can wear any of the other PB clothing items. Once it's painted Maraquan, my new Draik won't be able to use the Pirate stuff, so I need to make sure the PB clothes end up on my main, and not my side account.

oooooh... i didn't know that, thnx for telling me :-D

As long as they aren't those, and the PB clothing is for the right species, you can use it on any color of pet. Like now, Aitvara is Water, but she has on Jewelry from Royal Girl and Desert. Around Christmas, she'll probably wear the holly on her tail from the Christmas PB.

As long as they aren't those, and the PB clothing is for the right species, you can use it on any color of pet. Like now, Aitvara is Water, but she has on Jewelry from Royal Girl and Desert. Around Christmas, she'll probably wear the holly on her tail from the Christmas PB.

yeah, but i thought that the clothes from mutant, maraquan, baby etc... couldn't be used on normal colours (faerie, lost desert etc...), 'cause their body type is different. that's why normal clothes can't be worn by those 'special' body types. so i thought that Aitvara couldn't wear the pb clothes of a maraquan draik.

Oh no. As far as I know, there isn't any Maraquan Draik clothes. I meant that I would paint my new Draik Maraquan from Pirate, while it was on my account with Aitvara so that the Pirate clothes would remain in my main account's closet. Then my Maraquan Draik could be transferred to my side account.

owwwwww, i get it, i was like: WOW, is that even possible?! but i misunderstood you :laughingsmiley:

i'm looking forward to see aitvara as a maraquan pet, but: are you going to buy some special maraquan clothes for her?

I'm slow today. I need more sleep.

I know some of those colors I listed, have clothing items. I'm forever stuck with a Mutant Aisha collar in my closet. <_<

Aitvara is staying Water. I'm going to be buying a Pirate Draik Egg and hatching it at some point. That Draik, I will be painting Maraquan for my sea account. And I won't buy any clothing for it. Probably just a nice background.

I'm slow today. I need more sleep.

I know some of those colors I listed, have clothing items. I'm forever stuck with a Mutant Aisha collar in my closet. <_<

Aitvara is staying Water. I'm going to be buying a Pirate Draik Egg and hatching it at some point. That Draik, I will be painting Maraquan for my sea account. And I won't buy any clothing for it. Probably just a nice background.

well, i think that backgrounds are great, and your new draik will be beautiful, i feel it :eh:

i think the water colour is great :-D

why are you stuck with the collar then?

The only way to get rid of PB is to find a pet of the correct color and species without it, and to have it transferred to you, and then transfer it back.

I haven't looked at BGs for Maraquan pets yet, so I'll have to see if I find any I really like.

The only way to get rid of PB is to find a pet of the correct color and species without it, and to have it transferred to you, and then transfer it back.

I haven't looked at BGs for Maraquan pets yet, so I'll have to see if I find any I really like.

yeah, i already heard something like that, but i think it's not THAT annoying, i mean, you can help people who adopt cloth-less pets :laughingsmiley:

I've had 3 different Camo pets, my Draik, which was until I could paint a more expensive color, and my Flotsam and Jetsam are currently Camo.

Really? That's awesome. :D I need to get my games played today. I've made about 150k in the last 2 days, so I need to keep working in it. Did they have prices listed?

There are currently 13 Pirate Draik Eggs on TP (one is reserved) and two of them are asking 10.25mil and 10.3mil, but most don't have a price listed. One is asking 11 mil and one 13 mil .. but I think they'll have to update the prices soon. I only searched for Pirate Eggs because currently they are the cheapest, and there are only few basic eggs and two desert ones on TP. So yay for deflating! :)

I think they'll drop more :) It's about time! Although it'd be nice if prices for morphing potions would drop too .. I decided to morph one of my pets into a Faerie Draik, but someone on TP is asking is 3-4 Magical Krawk Plushies for it and that's more than 18 mil. :mellow:

they'll surely drop more, and more, and more...

and i'm glad that happens, and most of the not-so-rich players too :laughingsmiley:

@lovebee: really, that's ridiculous, why would someone pay 3-4 krawk plushies, some people... *stops the sentence*

:laughingsmiley: I saw that lot too. I also saw a lot of some asking for an Unpainted Meowclops and a Chokato TCG for a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie.

I really wanted my pet, Liquiform, to become my Maraquan Draik, but it just doesn't make sense to pay that much more. So Liquiform will be my Camo Krawk, and I'll hatch the Draik that will be Maraquan from a Pirate Egg.

@ lisauntie: I know! I searched, and app. price for the plushies is 6.5 mil. So with three plushies that'd be 19.5 mil -okay, but what if he asks for four? 26 mil. is way overpriced! With that you get 2 Pirate Draik Eggs + 2 Faerie PBs and you still have some NPs left.

Spritzie, that sounds like a lot of savings :S :)

i think people just hope somebody thinks it's worth that much, and really give you a chokato TGC for a krawk plushie... people are evil like that :sad01_anim:

but i think it's the right thing to hatch a new egg and paint he/she maraquan and paint your krawk camo, paying too much would be strange, even i know that :graduated:

I'm not quite halfway there. I'm currently at about 6.2 million. I'll need roughly 16-17 to get the Draik Egg and the Krawk Plushie. But hopefully I'll get lucky and get either the Krawk Plushie or Draik Egg from the dailies. Then I'd only have to buy a Camo PB, and a Maraquan PB.

I was just thinking how nice it'd be if the prices for Draik eggs would drop to 5 mil. .. :):):)

Are Maraquan PBs still so expensive? Bah, sometimes I just wonder, how lucky some people are to just get this expensive items from REs and dailies ..

I'm not quite halfway there. I'm currently at about 6.2 million. I'll need roughly 16-17 to get the Draik Egg and the Krawk Plushie. But hopefully I'll get lucky and get either the Krawk Plushie or Draik Egg from the dailies. Then I'd only have to buy a Camo PB, and a Maraquan PB.

yeah, it would be great to win something like that from the dailies:-D

i heard that the pieces for the shore are around 5K, so it'll drain my fund not so much, i can afford it :laughingsmiley:

ps: spritzie, i still love your avvie and siggie :wub_anim:

I was just thinking how nice it'd be if the prices for Draik eggs would drop to 5 mil. .. :):):)

Are Maraquan PBs still so expensive? Bah, sometimes I just wonder, how lucky some people are to just get this expensive items from REs and dailies ..

That would be awesome! I kind of doubt it though.

I just checked. The average price for Maraquan PBs, is about 8-8.5 million.

yeah, it would be great to win something like that from the dailies:-D

i heard that the pieces for the shore are around 5K, so it'll drain my fund not so much, i can afford it :laughingsmiley:

ps: spritzie, i still love your avvie and siggie :wub_anim:

I spent 495k on a complete set when it was a couple days old. <_< Now, you can get pretty much the whole set for about 45-50k.

I just went on the TP to search prices a bit, and I found a lot with 8 PBs: Lutari, Maraquan, Transparent, Relic, Swamp Gas, Maractite, Faerie and Spotted. Where do people get this???? So jealous :(

I just went on the TP to search prices a bit, and I found a lot with 8 PBs: Lutari, Maraquan, Transparent, Relic, Swamp Gas, Maractite, Faerie and Spotted. Where do people get this???? So jealous :(

i think they buy them at the auction or the trading post, and then resell them as 1 lot, people can NM them to buy them seperate, that's what i know 'bout it :worried: