Draik Lair

Spritzie

Wow, i don't really like disco pets, but the koi is beautiful, makes me think of rainbow trout:)

Hansoi is also very cool:) your pets are really wellnamed, i adopted all my pets (except vampirefly1999) so their names are not very good, and vampire is named that way 'cause i was young;)

My sides don't have NC items, unless they were the free ones. (I'm putting the ALP shop on my daily list as well. :yes:)

I can't wait to get my Maraquan Draik. It will be awhile yet, as I'm only now back up to 6 million, but maybe I'll get lucky and get a Pirate Draik Egg or something. Then I can trade it for a Draik MP.

Thank you :) Hansoi was actually given to me by a TDN member who saw a Robot Ixi was one of my dream pets.

Haha, 6 million is more than i've got:)

I hope you'll get a pirate draik egg, i'm not going to spend money on thr shore map, i'll just wait 'till i get some pieces and trade the doubles. I wanna keep my money for the draik, instead of spending my np.

Somebody just GAVE you the ixi, that person is REALLY nice:)

Ps: 48 posts 'till my super member ship:)

My husband said that if he got a Draik Egg, he'd give it to me. (Though I think I've convinced him to sell it to me for a fairly decent amount of NP.)

Send me a PM with the pieces you need. My husband and I have both completed the map, and he's sending me any pieces he gets, so I have some extras in my SDB.

Oh, i miss almost every piece, i was broke so i was forced to sell the pieces... But i'll tell you ehich pieces i miss... Give me a few minutes

Edit: i've got piece #2 and #3, not really much:(

Edited by lisauntie

That's soo nice, i'll tell you after i PM'd Spritzie, but thnx giys, i really appreciate this:)

Haha, that means you're very lucky, but...

You all can make some profit, it feels kinda bad accepting gifts when i can't give you something similiar back...

Oh, thnx, i really appreciate it, and if YOU ever need help, then PM me(or, if it's after some day next year you can neomail me, i turn 13 at that date:))

oh....... aargh.... failure....

i'll change it:-D

but i made some new examples for my graphic stand thingy, but most of the people here already HAVE a siggie, so i just have to wait :-(

edit: i edited it (and this post too XD) so i guess everything will be al right :-D

@loveBee ouch, i have to learn latin too, and ancient greek, so i feel your pain, i hope you feel better soon

I actually love latin, but grammar is pain in the ass .. I prefer translating. Our program also has ancient greek, but I chose chemistry instead :)

Oh and thank you :) My head hurt so much today, I couldn't even move :S I'm also 300 000NP behing schedule ..

EDIT: I just saw at TP that Pirate Draik Eggs have deflated to app. 10 mil ! Yay :)

It's about time Draik Egg prices have dipped. That's lower than when I bought mine. :D

Also, guys, let's please keep on the topic of Draiks, since that's the purpose of this board. The off-topic stuff really needs to be elsewhere.

okay...draiks :-D

i'm really glad to hear that they deflated so much, though i think some people who're selling draik eggs aren't really happy...

but it makes it easier for me to get to my goal, i'll change my counter, i wanna see how much percent there's left :-D

@lovebee: chemistry is cool :-D

It's about time Draik Egg prices have dipped. That's lower than when I bought mine. :D

Also, guys, let's please keep on the topic of Draiks, since that's the purpose of this board. The off-topic stuff really needs to be elsewhere.

We will :)

I thought I'd buy one, since I have enough to buy one, but I'm not really into pirate pets and if I do buy one, I'm broke. Completely.

EDIT: Have to stop using the fraze ''buy one'' :D

I wish I still had my 11 million, I could get my second Draik right now. But, I figured prices wouldn't be going down for awhile, so I spent a bunch. :whistle:

But then again, I really need a Draik MP, rather than a Draik Egg.

@spritzie i dunno, but how much does a draik MP cost exactly?

@lovebee you can paint it, oh yeah, wait... you're broke then... :-D i think a pirate draik is awesome =D

The prices are generally pretty close to the Draik Egg prices. When I got my Draik Egg last September, they were a little bit more.

LoveBee, like lisauntie said, you could re-paint. If there's a cheaper color you like, until you find something else. I had 78 NP left when I got Aitvara's Draik Egg. (It was blue.) I just played games until I had the 99k to buy a Camo PB for her. I slowly repainted her as I got NP.

Also, Christmas Draiks are pretty, once you take the silly clothes off. Manta got me a Christmas PB for her. This is one of my customizations for her when she was Christmas:

2.png

Well that's true. But first things first, I must reach my 20 mil. goal and then comes the spending. Only three months to go!

I have yet to decide which one I want .. my favourites are Chocolate, Faerie, Water and Maraquan. And the name .. oh I also have to pick a name! :S

you're going to get to 20 million in 3 months????

i'm not that good at playing games, and i haven't got enough time to...

but i didn't get any pieces from that darn krawk, i think he just don't like me (yeah, strange, the only thing i did was shooting at him XD)

I recommend waiting for the name. If you pick it out too far before you get your Draik, someone could end up taking it. I picked out Aitvara the day I bought her Draik Egg, and I kept her name a complete secret, I think Divya and Anisha were the only ones I told, until I hatched her 2 days later.

you're going to get to 20 million in 3 months????

i'm not that good at playing games, and i haven't got enough time to...

but i didn't get any pieces from that darn krawk, i think he just don't like me (yeah, strange, the only thing i did was shooting at him XD)

No, my goal is 20 mil. and I'm halfway there. I have a daily goal of 100 000NP - which I usually don't achieve, but I just do it in the weekends.