Draik Lair

Spritzie

oooooow, that's too bad, but you'll do it fine, i'm sure of that (i hope)

ps: plants are awesome, or at least some plants, not those stupid tulips they've got in my country >_<

o_O Lots of posts.

And Lisauntie, just keep saving and playing games and stuff. When I came back to Neopets, I had 1 million and a Rainbow PB. I just started playing games, saving, selling junk, and I got my Draik. If you keep focused, you can do it. :D

@spritzie i hope so, i'm 20K richer after playing some games, 20K closer to my goal, a draik :-D

@pranky You'll beat it, just try and i know everything will be al right :laughingsmiley:

Just keep it up. Set a daily goal. For me, I want to get at least 50k a day, and more when I feel like it, but at least that. And each month (after the 25th when they change the NP ratios) go through and make a list of the games you can easily/quickly get 1k at, and make those your daily games. That's what I do.

i haven't got that much time for neopets because of school, but i made a nice counter for my signature, and i'm on 4% :-( but hey, it's 4% (i can't really believe it, i think it's just a typo...)

Make sure you play games like Kass Basher, the sponsor games are usually quick and good for NP, Fashion Fever, Smug Bug Smite, The Search for Princess Lunara, Usuki Frenzy, Catch the Petpet Attack of the Marblemen, and Petpet Pair-Up. Those are really quick.

At least it's not 1% like one of my friends lolz ^^

Spritize is amazing at games so making a list of the games you're really good at really work wonders!

If you don't have time for a lot of games, play the easy peasy ones at least and then leave your Habi on! It's a great way to earn nps without doing much and gets even better when you reach level 50.

That and you can practice restocking at the Igloo Garage Sale. That's the ONLY place I ever restock because almost everything there guarantees some profit :) If you practice enough, you can easily catch on on what's worth more and then race to it! This place is also good for people with slow internet.

okay, thnx for the hints, i have to do homework now, but i'm going to start playing those games tomorrow

@pranky i just mad my graphic stand, like i told you in the message, i hope somebody wants a siggie or avvie :laughingsmiley:

I forgot about the Igloo Garage Sale! I need to add that back to my daily list.

Also, I went in your shop and bought some books for Aitvara. :D I hope that helps a little bit. (I'll keep checking back on your shop.)

thnx, somebody else bought 2 neggs, so i just earned 7400 np. that's 7400 np closer to a draik.

i'll keep restocking, i earned really much when i did that, so i guess i'll just try it again :laughingsmiley:

ps: yay, Aitvara will be very happy with some new books ;)

Awww thanks so much Spritzie! ^^ I mainly have time to restock during the weekends so I try my best to get some good items xD

I made a booklist for Heaven and what she needs to read, so it helps me restock books that she needs before I can sell the extras.

Good luck on the stand and getting more nps for your future Draik lisaauntie :laughingsmiley:

i just priced some new books i found in my SDB, i left my habi open all day long so i leveled up 3 levels today, i'm at 16 now.

@flyingeevee i love you avvie and siggie, who made it? and thanx a lot, i hope people want a siggie, even if it's just 1 person, i can show my work than and maybe there are more people who want a siggie then =D

The avatar I found on tinypic and the signature was made by another friend on here named Airiya :laughingsmiley:

She had her own stand too but I guess she's on hiatus now ^^;

Your avatar/signature is really elegant and I can't wait to see more of your graphics when people stop by your stand :)

It's not crowdy yet, but i made the topic just a few minutes ago so everything will be fine.

Tell that friend that the siggie is beautiful;)

I'm glad you like my siggie, i made 5 different siggie's but i realy liked this one, so i decided to use this one:)

@flyingeevee i'm new to making graphics, so the only ones i made are my siggie and my avvie, but i can try making some examples to show... Hmmm *starts thinking of good avvie's*

@sweetdang yeah, rihanna is SO AWESOME!!!!!!

@spritzie are you going to get a new draik-friend for aitvara??? But thnx for buying books, i really need every single neopoint=D

A sea account, may i sea it??? I think making somthing like that costs really much np

Sure. Currently, it has a pet from my main, a Disco Koi, Camo Flotsam, and Camo Jetsam. It's HERE.

My pet that will be morphed is currently a Lenny thanks to the lab ray, but she started as a Koi. Her name is Liquiform. I thought the name would be absolutely perfect for a Maraquan Draik.

Thank you as always Spritzie :)

I'm trying to donate once a day from now on for the TDN Lending Program from my Habi fund so hopefully we can get that item already xD

I wanted to have an "evil" account but then I realized that all my sides have NC items that would require moving around for it to happen @.@

Can't wait to see Spritzie's sea account in the future :3