Draik Lair

Spritzie

Skeiths are great and they have some super paint brush wearables. I used to have a lovely royalboy skeith but I adopted him out when I down-sized. I think at some stage I will probably morph a pet into a skeith again when I fancy a change.

Customising with NC stuff is fun although I generally prefer NP items because they're not animated, but they tend to be expensive which makes it hard. I'm looking forward to the GMC and Advent calendar - hopefully we'll get some nice NP wearables, for free! :)

I love the NC wearables too, but i can't afford that much NC >_<

i used to have a speckled skeith, but i couldn't find any custom i liked on him so i asked for adopters, and somebody adopted him.

@prankster thnx, i dunno how i made those letters, but i really like it:)

My mom also says: those things are just pixels, don't spend money on them!!! And the expellibox keeps giving me stupid np, no NC

But i'm happy, 'cause i've got more than 500K, just a little bit more saving and the draik will be mine (yeah, right, a little bit >_<)

The blurriness and letters make it look awesome. :D

My mom says I can get NC... when I start earning. Gah. xD She's that awesome.

Best of luck! :D I hope you get one soon! I tried saving up too. But I am so bad at it. Everytime I see something amazing, I buy it. :P

Yeah, my mom says the same thing, and i don't know how i made the blurrines with the letters, i know how i did it with the background

And ps: i'm bad at saving too;)

Thank god we don't have to dissect anything this year. :P I am super glad.It's just that, I fall asleep when I open my biology book. xD

You should definitely incorporate some exciting stuff into your biology revision. Sometimes I like to play games on the topic or create some pictures/mindmaps of topics.

Ps. Back after hiatus, and back onto the goal of getting a Draik :D

Hmmmm, biology, boring but sometimes funny...

Good luck on your exams:)

You should definitely incorporate some exciting stuff into your biology revision. Sometimes I like to play games on the topic or create some pictures/mindmaps of topics.

Ps. Back after hiatus, and back onto the goal of getting a Draik :D

I have a very small range of imagination. :laughingsmiley: I can't turn biology into something exciting. :P

Welcome back! :D I got back from a hiatus too.

@lisauntie- Thank you. :)

@pranky you're welcome, and i don't know how to make biology exciting too :sad02:

still at 500K, i think i'll never get a draik :sad02: :sad02: :sad02:

@loveBee ouch, i have to learn latin too, and ancient greek, so i feel your pain, i hope you feel better soon