Draik Lair

Spritzie

I'm thinking about clearing out my SDB even more, there's still tons of stuff in there. I was thinking maybe I'll sell the paintbrushes I have from keyquest. For some reason I am hesitant to sell them even though I know that it is very unlikely that I will ever use them myself. I guess I really am just a hoarder at heart :rolleyes_anim:

I'm the same way. What PBs do you have?

You could always sell them now, and if for some reason you want them in the future, re-buy them. That's why I did when saving for Aitvara. I figured I'd just re-buy something later if I ended up wanting it that bad. I honestly don't think I ended up re-buying anything.

*must resist... especially the petpet ones* :P If you end up selling the Snow PP PB, let me know. I could use another painted PP for my gallery. :D

I only have a Faerie PB... the one I had been saving for Aitvara. I haven't been willing to part with it yet. I don't know whether I'll end up selling it or seeing if there's another Faerie pet I love. It would definitely help out my poor Draik Fund to sell it.

Wow! That's awesome. :D How many Neggs did you sell?

I have stuff in my SDB to sell, but I haven't prepared myself to part with it yet.

Neither have I. At the end of summer I did an inventory and estimated the value of my SDB items to 3 millions (dropped to 2 now, because I sold some pbs and neggs) .. but I just can't. I always think I'm gonna use it someday or need it ..

Anyway, today I've reached 10 mil! :) I'll get myself a draik for my birthday :) (hopefully the prices will drop a bit more :))

I finally got a lost desert draik egg and the result was http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Aethelynden

He's gorgeous! I don't bother customizing my pets with NP wearables (except backgrounds) because I don't like any of them .. NC has gorgeous stuff, too bad I don't have access :/ Oh well, I'm more for simple anyway :)

I finally got a lost desert draik egg and the result was http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Aethelynden

How gorgeous! :)

I am waiting on a Pirate Draik Egg to fall from the sky on the Forgotten Shore and come to me lol. But the past two days, have yielded... nothing. :crying_blow:

Congrats! He looks amazing! I love what you customized him with, they're a perfect match. (I especially love the wings.)

Would you mind if I added him to our first page here?

*peeks in*

Hello! Lovely draiks and other pets everyone!

I am the lucky owner of 4 draiks - Noast, Bucksen, Mizutei and Vilici.

I love 'em, they're great to customise because their proportions are so similar to people although they do have fairly mahooosive heads!

I'm thrilled at the drop in prices lately and I'm saving up to morph Kallicot. I'm down to 4 mil now though as I kept dipping into it to paint other pets, but I'll get the head down and do some real saving now that I'm happy with my pets.

Well, good luck with all your saving projects, I hope you all get the draiks or other goals you're saving for soon :)

Shamrock - Your Draiks are gorgeous! I love the customization you have for all of them. (The wig you have on Vilici is one I was seriously considering for Aitvara, but I didn't end up getting it.)

Good luck getting the Desert Draik Vivies! :D

Shamrock - Your Draiks are gorgeous! I love the customization you have for all of them. (The wig you have on Vilici is one I was seriously considering for Aitvara, but I didn't end up getting it.)

Thanks! I like that wig on Vilici but I actually bought it for Heofon my aisha. I like faerie but it can be a hard colour to customise!

Good luck getting the draik Vivies! Desert is a beautiful colour for draiks, I love their wings

I originally planned to paint Aitvara Faerie, so most of the clothes I have, were planned for it. (I had the Faerie PB in my SDB, I was just waiting for her birthday.) But when they released Water, I changed my mind. Thankfully, most of the clothing items I got, still work for her.

i'll just wait and save 'till i'm able to buy a draik, or the forgotten shore map.

i love all the custom you guys make, your draiks are gorgeous!

Customization is a lot of fun and I know everyone can get really creative with it :) I just don't like that the MOST items I LOVE are mainly from the NC Mall :P

Random thought...I kinda want a Skeith...I know they're not popular but after looking at a Darigan Skeith long enough, it just looks so cute :3

@ Prankster: Yep, one was released. But she used her FFQ for it. Far as I know, there arn't many water pets.... yet. :)

FFQ? :P I am pretty sure I am never going to get one of those!

Customization is a lot of fun and I know everyone can get really creative with it :) I just don't like that the MOST items I LOVE are mainly from the NC Mall :P

Totally agreed. :D NC Mall has the best stuff. :3