Draik Lair

Spritzie

I'm thinking the same thing. :laughingsmiley: I'm pretty much been getting nothing, and once in awhile, 2k NP.

With my pet's name, nothing could really beat a Maraquan Draik. I also would love to have a Maraquan Kougra, but it doesn't fit like a Draik does.

A Draik would fit better to be honest, it looks more fish-like. :P

And haha whenever I see peopel get awesome prizes I am like, geesh I never get the good luck.

Though I did finally get something good from the Fruit Machine 2 days ago. Lol.

That never happens.

So maybe chances are just slim, and a year from now we will be saying we finally got a Draik Egg lol.

I never get good prizes either, but I'm hoping for a Magical Krawk Plushie since they seem to be decently common, considering.

I've already been saving towards Draik # 2 for a year now. I might have another one in another year. :laughingsmiley:

I never get good prizes either, but I'm hoping for a Magical Krawk Plushie since they seem to be decently common, considering.

I've already been saving towards Draik # 2 for a year now. I might have another one in another year. :laughingsmiley:

Yes they do seem to be common, so cross your fingers for that.

And lol waiting another year, yikes ! Well hopefully I can pull together this 7 million soon. It will also be helpful to have an extra 3 million, just so I won't be completely broke after the purchase. :laughingsmiley:

13 sounds good to me. That's only 1 more than I paid a year ago. Prices have just been insanely high for so long, it's nice to see them lowering.

13 sounds good to me as well. I usually see like 18 million and all these crazy prices for Draik Eggs. It is nice to see them finally reaching a reasonable price.

I'm still months away I think but 13 is SO much closer to what I've got than 16 and 18. I guess I should start selling all the neggs/codestones/other keyquest stuff I've been storing and that should hopefully bring in some more quickly.

I'm months away as well, 7 million away ughh. But as you said, better than 16-18 million. I also enjoy sellign all my KQ items because they are so ETS and can get you a few thousand very quickly. I also do stocks, though that money is slower.

I hope you get one soon Wembly! You'll have to tell us when you do. :D

I got up to over 11 million, then prices went to nearly 18 million, so I started spending. PBs, lab maps, petpets, stamps, etc. :whistle:

Yes, sometimes when prices seem liek a bit of a stretch I tend to spend on things more within my range, but the I end up further away frommy original goal.. Blah. Lol.

:woot: Egg prices are down to 13 :woot: Wow, that is so exciting! And pirate at that! This is making me so excited, I'm relatively close and prices should go down a bit more the longer the map is out. It's an egg and clothes :wub_anim:

And yes, I love the fact that it isn't just plain Draik Eggs that have gone down, but Pirate. It really is a good deal because you get hem already nice and dressed. :)

Sorry about my huge reply lol. I fell behind in te conversation. :P

Now that prices have started coming down, I need to get more serious about saving up again. I'm back down/up to 6 million.

Lol, Spritzie you and I are in the same place. We shall save together. :)

:D We can keep encouraging each other. I just need to stop being distracted by trying for expensive avatars, and getting stamps. (And now that I've completed the lab map on my main, and gotten the Forgotten Shore, I can't spend more on that.)

:D We can keep encouraging each other. I just need to stop being distracted by trying for expensive avatars, and getting stamps. (And now that I've completed the lab map on my main, and gotten the Forgotten Shore, I can't spend more on that.)

Lol yes encourage eachother we shall. :)

And yes, I have the lab map which put a small dent in my pocket, and the Forgotten Shore, I lucked out and got all the pieces from the Anchor Management daily. Lol.

I paid for a full set.

I haven't spun the Wheel of Extravagance in ages. I think I did once after I got the avatar. My stock has been way down too. It's down about 300k.

I never got around to spinning the Wheel.. Looks at it tempted...

And yeaa... My stocks are in the 200ks right now -__- Serious suffering.

I wish all of you great success on getting a well priced Draik :laughingsmiley:

I still remember when I got Uvertira for around 11 million and thank goodness I just went for it when I saw it for that cheap!

I can't wait to see more Draiks in DL as well =D

I'm really looking forward to my second Draik. Maraquan is next on my list, since I ended up crossing Faerie and Chocolate off my list.

I remember right before I got Aitvara's egg, Divya found someone selling one for 10 million, but it was sold by the time I got online. I had to pay 12 a few days later.

We have a nice list going on the first page now. :D

I guess I'm glad my largest portion of NP is games. I play them when I'm bored at work, so the only thing that really affects my earning is the ratio changes.

I must play more games then. :)

And hehe I hope I get my Draik soon so it can be up here as well. :)

Wow! That's awesome. :D How many Neggs did you sell?

I have stuff in my SDB to sell, but I haven't prepared myself to part with it yet.

I am trying for the stupid pack rat avvie so I am totally crowing my SDB.

I need to play some KQ so that I can get so ETS items but I am tied up with doing some stuff for my guild at the moment.. It is hard running a guild sometimes lol.