Draik Lair

Spritzie

They've been in the 14-16 million range for months though. Which is just too much. Even if I had that amount, I'd wait for them to be back into the 10-12 range.

I haven't even checked prices since the Habi thing happened.

There just needs to be more deflation in general :laughingsmiley:

Although I have to say, I'm irritated that there was no battle portion, because i spent like 4m getting my BD stuff all ready

I'm just super sad that I didn't get the theme :sad01_anim: I love themes and since you can't get most of the themes anymore I was really looking forward to another one but NO, it was not to be :sad02: I'm just glad this event was more exciting than Tarla, that was just crazyness for little pay off.

Ooh, do you have a DTI link? I wanna see!! :D

Guys, the new daily has a chance of giving out magical krawk plushies!! CUE THE EXCITEMENT!!! :woot:

Now we're just waiting for Meridell to have a similar revamp and give out Draik eggs :P

Also, I got Vik back!! But I lost all his coding :( Sadface

heres what he was going to look like http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/50410 but i'm having some trouble getting some of them i do have some nifty retired nc wearables....^_^ and dawww thats sad news Manta....

heres what he was going to look like http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/50410 but i'm having some trouble getting some of them i do have some nifty retired nc wearables....^_^ and dawww thats sad news Manta....

Ooh, that's really cool! :D I love the Kings Cape, but I've never had a pet who I'd use it on. I love the End of Battle bg though...spent awhile trying to get that one before I gave up :laughingsmiley:

There are now 6 magical krawk plushies on the TP - I'm thinking that there will be roughly 3 won each day. I am beyond excited about this :woot: Lowest is looking for 15m. Go inflation go!!! I might have to get myself a pirate krawk. Well, I'm at 5.7m now, so I'm hoping to hit 6m again soon. It's kind of awesome how quickly I'm making back these NPs :D

I must admit, if I got one, I'd use it, and go for a Maraquan Krawk for my sea account, instead of a Maraquan Draik. :whistle:

Maybe they'll release Pirate Draik Eggs from it. I know Draiks aren't Krawk Island-y, but they can kind of be if they're Pirate DEs.

Ooh, that's really cool! :D I love the Kings Cape, but I've never had a pet who I'd use it on. I love the End of Battle bg though...spent awhile trying to get that one before I gave up :laughingsmiley:

There are now 6 magical krawk plushies on the TP - I'm thinking that there will be roughly 3 won each day. I am beyond excited about this :woot: Lowest is looking for 15m. Go inflation go!!! I might have to get myself a pirate krawk. Well, I'm at 5.7m now, so I'm hoping to hit 6m again soon. It's kind of awesome how quickly I'm making back these NPs :D

WoW! cant wait for those krawk plushes prices go down! anyway is it possible to have your kings cape in a trade or know somebody who wants to trade??

I think I got locked out of Habi :( Plus I'm going on hiatus before school starts, so I guess I'll have to be content with where I am on neopets

Maybe when i come back, my stocks will have shot through the roof, and I can make a ton of nps...

I might have to actually play games with the 5 score thing.

I'm not looking forward to the semester starting either... and also have my fingers crossed that some of my stocks will go up! I haven't had one go up in a while, and it's kinda sad. :(

I've updated Aitvara's customization to fit the weather. :D (For Wembly's new board)

4.png

It's been going back and forth between super heat and rain, so I thought the Fire and Ice BG would be perfect. I just think she needs an umbrella instead of the Cloud Staff, but I don't have one. :D

I wish they had more np umbrellas. The buzzer one is okay but its not that great. So the only non species specific ones that are np are the buzzer umbrella and the shenku parasol which is not really what I'm looking for either. <_< I suppose one of these days I should just break down and buy a nc one.

In others news, my draik fund is now up to 8 :woot: I'm officially 1/2 way there :rolleyes_anim:

I think there's the silly one, the tiny umbrella? I'll have to check.

Awesome! I've been trying to work on mine. I'm heading towards nearly 6.5 million now. :D Hopefully, by my next 4 million, Draik Egg prices will have dropped to around 10.

Yeah, I don't really count the tiny one because its so odd.

I think it is definitely a dream of mine to pay 10mil for a draik egg. I find that acceptable amount to pay, some nice amount of saving and hard work, but over 14 and 16 mil seems just a bit ridiculous to me, oh well.

I searched them, and you were right. I would love to give Aitvara a nice umbrella. But, instead I bought the Shoyru Leaf one for my Shoyru, Spritzieblue.

I almost got Aitvara's Draik Egg for 10. Divya found someone willing to go down to 10, but she didn't realize I had the 10 million yet, so by the time she found out, they'd already sold it. I paid 12.

I spent about 90-100k the other night, on stamp album items, but I plan to spend the majority of today playing games with the 5 scores to build back up. :D I hope to get to around 10-12 million by next month. I want to get my Chocolate Draik soon.

(Or maybe I'm hoping for a 2nd FFQ so I can get the avatar, and my Chocolate Draik.)

Getting my very first draik tomorrow :3

I've been unsuccessfully saving for a draik for ages, but today I got a magical pirate krawk plushie from the daily, jumpstarted my quest for a draik.

I've arranged a trade for tomorrow. Sooo Excited!