Draik Lair

Spritzie

Yep!! :D Thanks Wembly, I'm rather proud of him thus far ^_^

I traded off my MME golden wig, since I'm not using it anymore (Jet's new permie wig is the Windswept Wig). Got a GB cap, the scarf, shirt, and shorts, and a buyable bg :D

I can't wait to get back to playing games. I want to be in the general 12 million range when Draik Egg prices go down. Though I'm not being overly swift about my next Draik, I do want to be able to get one, if I find a well-priced Egg. I am kinda antsy about getting my Chocolate Draik. The longer I wait, I'll probably be more tempted to go for the Buzzin avatar.

After NQ II, I'm focusing on my games again for awhile.

Yeah it is. I've been playing for quite a few days, around 8 hours a day. (Of course there's interruptions since I'm at work, but the majority of that time is spent on it.)

Manta, we haven't seen any new customizations for Jet recently. Is she still being lent out?

NQ does take a long time...but I find NQII way more fun since they actually give you party members.

You will thank the game when you get VELM! (love him)

I forgot I was on the final difficulty on NQI. Just been busy around here and around 2 more weeks until next semester stars >.<

I liked NQII, but NQ was so grind-heavy that I quit after achieving the avatar :whistle:

Here's some of Jet's recent customizations!!

4.png4.png

4.png

I liked NQII, but NQ was so grind-heavy that I quit after achieving the avatar :whistle:

Here's some of Jet's recent customizations!!

4.png4.png

4.png

Jet looks good! i cant belive it!*is feeling jealous* oh well.... back to the ol' board again... *<(*0_0)^ Kiko emote says 'hi!'*

Jet looks good! i cant belive it!*is feeling jealous* oh well.... back to the ol' board again... *<(*0_0)^ Kiko emote says 'hi!'*

Aww, don't be jealous; I don't even own half these clothes!! xDDD By board, do you mean the PC? Are you trying to trade up? :D

yes! ive been planning my dream usul for weeks!

Ooh, do you have a DTI link? I wanna see!! :D

Guys, the new daily has a chance of giving out magical krawk plushies!! CUE THE EXCITEMENT!!! :woot:

Now we're just waiting for Meridell to have a similar revamp and give out Draik eggs :P

Also, I got Vik back!! But I lost all his coding :( Sadface

It would be awesome if they added a daily to Meridell where you could Draik Eggs. I'm sure they'd be rare enough the price wouldn't drop much. (Not that it couldn't use the price drop.)

The problem with D/K stuff is that they're popular enough that the current methods of influx into the economy just aren't enough to keep up supply. We just need a more constant supply to keep the price at about 10m. I think that's fair :/

I agree, but then members that make their NP by re-selling them will probably get upset. (Like when Draik Eggs were available at the Abandoned Attic.)

They can't please everyone, and the amount of users who can restock a Draik Egg is tiny compared to the number of users that want cheaper Draik Eggs. Good of the many vs the good of the few. I mean, users who hoarded SLM pieces lost a lot when they were given out as freebies, but the majority of users were happy because it released a huge supply of map pieces into the economy.

I think the main problem is that the Neopets economy is too small for the playerbase these days, and instead of admitting it and raising the restock rate, TNT has to come up with fixes like giveaways and stuff. It's just silly, at this point. I bet the restock rate hasn't changed significantly since 2002, and that's just not on. There's way too many players now for the site to still give out items scaled to a much smaller playerbase.

Good news though - Food club is back, with amazing odds!! :D I'm using these bets today, hoping for a big win!! :)

http://www.neopets.com/~Emeryn_M1R3M

That's mostly because of the Habi thing though. Before that, there were a significant number of them on the market