Draik Lair

Spritzie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRITZIE!!!!!!!!!

happybirthdayspritzie.png

I wish they just didn't have the color-changing REs...they're really cruel :worried:

No problem! Hope you had a great day! :D

Ugh yeah, I know what you mean. I love keeping Schiden as my active, but I wish I could have Vik active. And recently, I've been keeping Daisy active in case of stat-boosting REs and faerie quests.

I got some pictures of Jet's vacation so far though! She looks like she's having a great time!

2dkk8yd.jpg

Spending some time at the beach

hrij37.png

Jet found a way to get cool - by visiting the North Pole!

Awww! Those are so cute! I love how you asked them to customize her as she went. That would be something really cool you could put on her pet page!

I still haven't been able to make myself paint Aitvara yet. Partly because I don't want to worry about a color changing RE, and partly because I want to enjoy her as Desert for awhile longer. If September wasn't so far away, I'd paint her on her birthday.

I know right?? I'm so excited, because a lot of N_Aers have closets I can only dream of, so i'm interested to see what some of them will come up with :P

haha I noticed! Take your time though, i mean, she'll only be desert once, right? I know what you mean though, painting Jet Royal was so weird, since I loved the Christmas base color. But the RB color + the RG eyes were just too excellent to pass up :)

Keep posting the pictures as you get them! I'd love to see them all. :D

I know. It's horrible. I'm like... I should paint her, but she's so cute as a Desert and it's only been a couple days. :laughingsmiley: She will only be Desert once. Faerie will be her final color.

I'll probably give it a week or so, then go ahead with painting her.

Haha will do! She'll be getting a new look today, if all goes well. Today's lendee has an awesome hissi account.

Aww, haha you can always grab her picture as Desert and put it on her page. That's what I do for outfits I particularly like. Vik has his David Tennant outfit on his petpage :laughingsmiley:

On my profile here, I have a picture of my favorite customization I had for her, for each color that she's been. (As well as one above them, that changes as I change things.)

Spritzie I always admire Aitvara .. she's always perfectly customized. And she's soo pretty now that's she's desert :) Every colour looks nice on draiks ..

Oh well. 4 mil. more and I'll have one myself :)

Thank you! :D I always try to spend awhile when customizing her to I make sure everything matches nicely. If I doubt anything, I ask my husband and see what he thinks. (We usually agree, so if there's an item I'm unsure about, and he doesn't like it, I know to remove it.)

That's awesome! It's so nice to be that close. I've spent too much, and got too distracted by the AC, so my current Draik Fund has taken a huge hit. But now I'm back to slaving away at games for NP.

dude!! i didn't know we could put stuff on our profiles!! xDD

Also, I didn't know you had the Jumping Gem Heist BG - that thing is like 10 caps!! Do you still have it? o_O

haha yeah, Aitvara is probably the classiest Draik at DL :D

:laughingsmiley: With the change to the forums, the About Me section is now kind of hidden. You can put stuff on it though. :P

Yes I do. :D It's still sitting in my closet. I can't believe it's worth 10 caps. o_O

Awww. She tries her hardest. (Maybe a bit too much. I shouldn't have bought her so many mirrors. :P )

Change? I guess the forums haven't always been this spiffy, then? :P

*trundles off to fix About Me*

Wow, that's awesome! :O I really like that BG, though not enough to trade 10 caps for one xD Makes me wonder what else you've got hidden in your closet, lol. Have you made it over to NC trades yet? I've been avoiding it so as not to tempt myself...i really shouldn't buy any more :/

Lol she's great, don't worry about it! Besides, classy is good. She'd make the perfect hostess for Draik Lair, I mean, we can't have Jet do that. she might cut someone's head off :laughingsmiley:

Well, it was more of just an upgrade with new features and such. TDNF has always been super spiffy. :P

While I'm looking for the expensive avatar item lends, I made my NC Mall Album visible on my profile. You can peek through. :P I've been avoiding the trade boards too.

:laughingsmiley: Is Jet Draik Lair's security?

Oh okay, hahahaha. Of course it has :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, you've got a bunch of awesome stuff :O The bonfire and turmac sweater are around 3 caps each, I think, as they've been retired for a while. Do you have a board up or are you on TBGCC? i might come say hi :D

Lol totally!! :D http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/40886

I think I still have nearly everything that it shows, other than the few things I traded a while back.

That's perfect! That's fitting for her.

No I'm not. I spending today playing some games.

Woohoo! Finally started restocking at my favorite place again and it feels awesome x3 I'm only at 4 million since the cup started...time to get more so I can get that Island color I had my eyes on :laughingsmiley:

So much customization :O I'm actually kinda jealous since I'm still waiting for more "boyish" clothing for my little composer ^^

It's hard to repaint after a long time at a certain color. Like with Christmas. I was in no hurry to paint her another color, until Boochi forced me to. She's been Royal Girl since the Boochi incident in April.

Congrats on 5 years!

Yeah, most of my pets I don't even dare to repaint since they're just perfect to my eyes ^^

All I need left is the Island, White, and Royal paint brush and I'll be done for a good while :O

Thanks Spritzie! Now I can enjoy that discount from the Hidden Tower xD

I'm definitely holding off on any other painting after I finally paint Aitvara Faerie. I'm going to be focusing on saving up for another Draik Egg after that. I want to use my FFQ sometime soon.