Draik Lair

Spritzie

Leave Habi up. I get around 50k per day. My parents hate me being on the computer, and won't let me do it overnight due to the "fire hazard" they won't even let me keep it up while i'm away from home. My parents do everything to keep me off the computer T.T even though I've done everything I can to find a job, I can't exactly get out of the house (not allowed to use the car except with uber advance notice) so it just means a lot of chores. :/

50k a day is good. Before they had Habi, I generally aimed for making around 60-85k a day with games.

EDIT: Manta!!! I bought a Desert PB. :D When you're on next (after the auction closes. There's 30 min-2 hours left) we'll have to paint Aitvara!

PAINT PAINT PAINT PAINT PAINT!!!!! *does a dance*

I've been spending all my Nps on weapons lately...though nobody seems to accept my offers on the TP <_<

Don't know why i bother saving though...I'm the worst at all these games...i can't restock *kicks dirt*

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

She looks fantastic!!!!

Go for Faerie!! Yay Aitvara!!! *dances more*

@spritzie: how many NPS do you make, a desert PB, a faerie PB, i can't even afford a PB higher than 150K, i'm poor:'(, but your draik looks really great, i love the customization!

What sort of customization? I mean, candle dress, obviously, but anything else? :D

I sent Jet to my side, so I could train Daisy on my main and get quests/dailies for her.

So she's wearing her NP items for now:

4.png

Not my best customization ever, but I'm not used to dressing Jet up without all the nc on my main :laughingsmiley: She looks weird xD

Meanwhile, Daisy is gearing up for battle

4.png

@spritzie: how many NPS do you make, a desert PB, a faerie PB, i can't even afford a PB higher than 150K, i'm poor:'(, but your draik looks really great, i love the customization!

I try to aim for at least 50k a day. And I've been saving for months. Actually, since I hatched Aitvara in September of last yet. I bought the Desert PB out-right. The Faerie PB was from the Faeries Ruin plot prize shop.

Thank you. :D I've been waiting to get her painted Desert for a long time.

What sort of customization? I mean, candle dress, obviously, but anything else? :D

I sent Jet to my side, so I could train Daisy on my main and get quests/dailies for her.

So she's wearing her NP items for now:

4.png

Not my best customization ever, but I'm not used to dressing Jet up without all the nc on my main :laughingsmiley: She looks weird xD

Meanwhile, Daisy is gearing up for battle

4.png

Well, of course the Candle Dress. :D I don't know about else with it though. I want it to be pretty, and elegant, I think. :yes:

:O You moved Jet to a side???

I'm working on training Aitvara. She's been training seriously the last few weeks. She's up to 60 HP, from the 15 she had when she was hatched.

Yeah...she was the cheapest to move, and I've been stingy with my NPs lately. (Schiden and Vik have stats, and I didn't see the point in moving my labrat) It's kinda sad though...I think this is the first time she's left my account :( At least she's on my oldest side, with like 5 or 6 transfers, so I can bring her back at any time. But I figured I should take advantage of main account perks for the time being, to train Daisy up, at least until a plot is confirmed. Then, if necessary, I can trade them back :P

I know what you mean. I plan to never move Spritzie or Aitvara off my main account. Spritzie has been there for 9 years. All my other first pets had been too, but with Spritzie being my first, I just couldn't do it.

I can't wait! 2 days, and she shall be Faerie. :D

Omg you def should post here before you paint!! It'll be a party!! :D

Since Jet's on my side, I decided to lend her off at N_A, since there hasn't been a Draik lend there in a while. I asked everyone to dress her up while they have her, so we'll see if she gets some interesting new customizations!!

In other news, my Draik/Krawk/UL custom fund has been severely depleted by my recent BD purchases. This stuff better be worth it <_<

That's a good idea! I'll be painting her sometime tomorrow. :D

There's a new dress in the summer shop in the NC Mall that I really want for her. It looks so cute on Faerie Draiks.

Plaid Summer Dress:

mall_dress_picnic.gif

I'll stalk her page all day then :laughingsmiley: SO EXCITED!!!! :D

Ooh, that does look cute with the Faerie color!! Are you gonna try and trade for it?

I found a BG I really like for Vik, it's the Wish on a Star BG from the purple candle

mall_bg_wishonstar.gif

Not sure if I'll be able to get one though, since it's random. Hopefully, when GB caps are released, I'll be able to trade for one or two, and then trade for the BG.

I'm kinda miffed that I bought all these weapons. Now I'm low on NPs, and we don't even know if there will be a battle plot. I feel stupid for buying into it this early <_<

I'll probably paint her a little later. I just got online and have a bunch of things to get done. :D I can't wait!

I'll probably just buy it, once I get some more NC.

I've just been training Aitvara. I don't really have many decent weapons, but I'll worry about that later.

D'awwwww Aitvara looks so wonderful as Desert :3 Can't fer sure wait to see her Faerie Spritzie ^^

Being back at my old home really...makes me not wanna even get online to neo o.o Just so warn out from the family business that I just lay in bed and either nap, read, or chat on the phone xD

:D Thank you. I'll probably paint her right before I sign off tonight. I'm afraid, since it's my birthday today, I might get more REs, and end up with a color changing, right after I paint her.

Thank you :D

I don't know what Faerie PB prices are right now, but I don't exactly want to have to buy another one right away. (Though I do plan to get a spare to keep in my SDB, just in case.)

That's the best idea xD Almost all of my accounts active pet are either basic colored, Baby, or Heaven since she's Christmas and Advent Calendar helps with the free brush haha!

Thankfully the Faerie Paint Brush isn't over 4 million like it was BEFORE the plot ^^

Once I finish with my main account, Faerie will be the cheapest of the colors. I'll have 2 lab/FFQ only colors, and then Faerie and Maractite. So that's why Aitvara will continue to be my active. (Though I could keep Spritzie active after Aitvara is Faerie, since she's blue until I get a Maracitite PB.)

I wish I had gotten one when they were around 800k. I want to say they're around 2 million.

Wow they sure inflated again after the plot xD

That's true ^^ After you paint her, it probably would be safer to make Spritzie your active since RE really can ruin things up...Boochi got me on my main when I didn't want him and on my side when it was only 2 months old! At least I wanted a Baby Bruce so it's ok xD

I wish we didn't have to worry about RE that would just CHANGE the active pet's color :(

I hate the color changing REs. I got lucky and it was nearly 9 years before I got one, but now I'm worried I'll get another one. I'd love to keep Aitvara as my active all the time.