Draik Lair

Spritzie

Plus the fact that the really cool/pretty looking species-only clothing are worth so much neopoints xD I remember spending around 300k just to get my Zafara that Altador set >.>

Random I know but I FINALLY got ALL-STAR rank x3 First time ever I reached that high ^^ I pray that Mystery Island can somehow make it back to third tier haha :laughingsmiley:

Thank goodness for break day today!

There's quite a few Draik specific items I want, though I most want the Draik Sorcerer Wand:

clo_draiksorcererwand.gif

Congrats Eevee! I reached rank 16 yesterday. I don't know how much further I'll be going.

Omg that Zaffie set is GORGEOUS :O I kinda want a zaffie just so i can use it haha xD

Congrats Eevee and Spritzie!! :king: You guys are so good at this :D

*sits proudly at rank 1*

Of the draik wearables, I love the Draik Archer trousers - Jet wears them all the time :) But I wish you could layer that Archer hat with wigs :/

I need to check into the price of that wand. Last time I checked, which was ages ago, it cost around 200k. I think that would definitely be worth it. We're talking about spoiled Miss Aitvara after all.

I need to look at some of the other Draik-specific items and see if I like any of them.

I just love helping my team during the cup ^^ So much that I sacrifice restocking and half my daily games just to play hardcore xD

At least they we know they gonna have the Mutant Yooyuball petpet in the prize shop so I'm hoping that or something way more rare will be worth a WHOLE LOT of nps!

I forgot all the past species-only clothing since they mainly release them on their days...I just remember the Altador and Gypsy look for Zafaras so I eventually got one set for Heaven :3 I kinda wanna get that blue and yellow dress for Shoyrus and dress only for Cybunnies haha xD (fails and remembering names).

That wand really is gorgeous though! So worth it for the spoiled Draiks on this board =D

I just checked the TP. The one that's nearly alone (It has a Codestone) is asking 120k. The others either are grouped with other items, or have no price. I'll have to check into the groups later.

120k? that's not bad at all! :O There's a lot on the TP for the cloak and tunic - 300k each or 500k total. I'm really tempted :laughingsmiley:

I did win a nice 80k in profit today from Food Club, so i might splurge on something soon. Not sure what I'm gonna do with all these NPs though...Maybe I'll just keep saving for now

:mellow:

spritzieeeee why do you want me to spend my NPs?????? :laughingsmiley:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/35794

Idk about the tunic, but i LOVE the cloak over her altadorian armor/hairbow dress

IAMSOTEMPTEDBYTHIS

:laughingsmiley: Because, Jet MUST have them. It fits her personality so well, you couldn't possibly expect her to go without... could you?

Oh wow. That looks awesome! I'm now considering the cloak myself. That looks so cool, though I don't know if I could make it work with all of Aitvara's dresses.

But I need to buy a pirate PB for my Lutari, and now i need to somehow get myself an RB lupe so I can do this for Seritsuki: :wub_anim:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/35797

warghhhhhh i need to spend so many nps T___T Unless I trade a pet I already have for a clothed RB lupe...ugh :laughingsmiley:

How much is it for the set? It's only the amount you could make up in about a week, right?

I don't even know what I'm saving for right now. I suppose after the AC prize shop comes out, I'll see what it does to the cost of the Desert PB, for Aitvara. I want to get her painted Faerie. But I also need to get the Draik Egg for my Chocolate Draik.

haha i guess xD I'm kind of halfheartedly saving for a second draik/krawk, or a custom of some sort. but I also have this really long shopping list that I might follow up on at some point in the future. And although the set isn't too expensive, Jet already has a ton of clothes, and most of my other pets don't even have permanent customizations yet :laughingsmiley:

I plan to KQ hardcore with SEAP once i'm home from vacation, so that should boost my earnings. Maybe when I hit 10m, I'll think about spending. I'm at 7.5M right now :D

Unfortunately, i won't be getting too much profit from the AC, but i'm sure it'll help you a ton :king: Can't wait to see Aitvara when she's finally faerie!! :)

I'm so excited for her to finally be Faerie. I hatched her either right before, or after the Faeries Ruin plot started. But I have to paint her Desert first. :yes: I could afford a PB now, but I want to wait to see if I want to use my prize points (if I have enough) or if the prices go down.

I need to get back to playing KQ, but it only works on my laptop at home, and we don't have internet at home right now.

I hope it's cheaper too. I still didn't make All Star this year.

OMG. Have you guys seen the new dress from the NC Mall Birthday Wishing Wish Candle? I have to get it for Aitvara!

Hand Carved Candle Dress

mall_clo_carvedcandle.gif

It's a pretty dress!! :D The color would match Aitvara when she's faerie really well :)

One person on neopian_adults said it made her Draik look flat :laughingsmiley: I always find that really funny on Neopets dresses, that a lot of these dresses are just not flattering for the flat-chested Draiks :rolleyes_anim:

That's what I thought! Something like THIS. (Can you tell I love all of the Wonderclaw stuff I got?)

It totally looks like those candles they used to sell at the mall here that I always wanted one of.

I kinda want a Zaffie now...they look really good in dresses! Maybe I should ditch my Eyrie since he zapped shadow, and get a new labrat :P

Behati - who's your Draik? :D We like meeting new draiks!! ^_^

hey guys... I asked this in the HOP, and I know a lot of you are there too, but I thought I'd ask here since it's more of a customization thread, even though I'm asking about my Ogrin (and not a Draik :guiltysmiley: ).

My Ogrin got Boochi'd (first time I've had him show up in many years of being on neo) and now I'm trying to figure out what to paint him, because I really do not like baby pets. :sad01_anim: He used to be Shadow, so that's my default, but I'm open to suggestions. :)

Oh and Spritzie a like your "new Aitvara." :) All the colors and swirls are pretty awesome.